how easy is slaying with this stats?

aspiring sigma male

aspiring sigma male

ascended mentalcel
How easy is it to slay at clubs with 6ft6 height, 1% frame, and Tyler maher caliber lower third (including very high level of dimorphism like Tyler maher)

Ur basically this guy:

Attachments

• VID_20240225_154132.mp4
    4.8 MB
tutorial level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Zonar and aspiring sigma male
check ur t level

His chin is perfect but the rest of his lower third isn’t as impressive, lips could be better and jaw could have more mass like this IMG 2734

Smv would be between 6(shity dravidian phenk) and 9( a white pheno)

His chin is perfect but the rest of his lower third isn’t as impressive, lips could be better and jaw could have more mass like thisView attachment 2769172

Smv would be between 6(shity dravidian phenk) and 9( a white pheno)
Bro ohh suck my little penis bro make me ejaculate make your tongue move around my dick so that I can have something which is known for being called ejaculation ohh ohhh ahhh ohhh ahhh im kommmkaa koooommaaa kommmmm ahhh squirt ahhhhhh penis penis big ass ahahhahahah gay sex i want to have gay sex ohh please

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, PsychoDsk and arabcelxxx
6’6 is too tall

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
6’6 is too tall
Why isn't it better to be extremely tall to stick out like a flamingo. What's the most optimal height for this in your opinion?

Why isn't it better to be extremely tall to stick out like a flamingo. What's the most optimal height for this in your opinion?
6'11 is ideal girls will think u play in the nba and instantly fall in love for you

6'11 is ideal girls will think u play in the nba and instantly fall in love for you
Pls don't troll I need a serious answer.

Pls don't troll I need a serious answer.
NIGGA DID I FUCKING TROLL?
DID I FUCKING TROLL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?
I WAS FUCKING DEADASS SERIOUS YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS NIGGER.
YOU FUCKING NIGGER, IF YOU ARE 6'11 OR SIX FOOT ELEVEN GIRLS WILL THINK YOU FUCKING PLAY IN THE NBA
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT STATUS IS? IT'S BETTER THAN FACE AND ANYTHING ELSE
BE 6'11 OR ROPE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER KYS ROPEMAXX ROPEMAXX HAHAHAHA YOU ARE A FAGGOT ROPEMAXX GO TO HELL DIE ROPEMAXX ROPEMAXX ROPEMAXX

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
6'6 is perfect, my cousin 6'7 and in clubs this shit is brutal, you know those tiktoks? Exactly like that all the foids stop dancing and looking up

NIGGA DID I FUCKING TROLL?
DID I FUCKING TROLL YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?
I WAS FUCKING DEADASS SERIOUS YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS NIGGER.
YOU FUCKING NIGGER, IF YOU ARE 6'11 OR SIX FOOT ELEVEN GIRLS WILL THINK YOU FUCKING PLAY IN THE NBA
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT STATUS IS? IT'S BETTER THAN FACE AND ANYTHING ELSE
BE 6'11 OR ROPE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER KYS ROPEMAXX ROPEMAXX HAHAHAHA YOU ARE A FAGGOT ROPEMAXX GO TO HELL DIE ROPEMAXX ROPEMAXX ROPEMAXX
Cope!