How fucked am i(rate looks and body)

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
As I said Girls have told me that I'm a 7 out of 10 usually but realistically I'm probably a 5, idk you decide, 81kg in the first 3 pics, probably 76kg in the next 3 pics in blue shirt, and then 65kg in last one when I was 17 and skinny and worked out for a year, what can I do to look better?

I am not willing to take any anabolics as I can't afford it, and I don't know anyone even if I wanted some, and also if I did I'd probably go bald since I have baldness in my family and bad acne, and I am definitely not going skinny, fuck that, I'm sick of getting bullied for being a twig, my plan is to gymmax by bulking up to 105kg and then recomp, 6ft 1 or 2 btw
Oh yeah I'm 20 now

Attachments

• Dec2019.jpg
    Dec2019.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Dec2019-.jpg
    Dec2019-.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Gymmaxxing.jpg
    Gymmaxxing.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 128
  • August2019.jpg
    August2019.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 134
  • Aug2019.jpg
    Aug2019.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 114
  • Aug2019-.jpg
    Aug2019-.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 2016-age17.jpg
    2016-age17.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Time Travel, Mexicanboi and 2 others
Height: FANASTIC - PERFECT
Face: average - but that's ok

I think you have a lot of potential dont give up

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, BigBoy and ShredPill
Height: FANASTIC - PERFECT
Face: average - but that's ok

I think you have a lot of potential dont give up

I've already given up, I literally have no way of getting an attractive girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, Mr.cope and 3 others
As I said Girls have told me that I'm a 7 out of 10 usually but realistically I'm probably a 5, idk you decide, 81kg in the first 3 pics, probably 76kg in the next 3 pics in blue shirt, and then 65kg in last one when I was 17 and skinny and worked out for a year, what can I do to look better?

I am not willing to take any anabolics as I can't afford it, and I don't know anyone even if I wanted some, and also if I did I'd probably go bald since I have baldness in my family and bad acne, and I am definitely not going skinny, fuck that, I'm sick of getting bullied for being a twig, my plan is to gymmax by bulking up to 105kg and then recomp, 6ft 1 or 2 btw
Oh yeah I'm 20 now
dont stress it, son
you look like shit now
you probably look better in motion tho
but you can ascend with your current stats if you max like a motherfukin BEAST
you got this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, BigBoy, Deleted member 3593 and 2 others
I've already given up, I literally have no way of getting an attractive girl
errr...go to the gym, get a nose job and jaw implants and jaw surgery.

its not over yet. but anyways, the surgeries are ofc optional but i would be lying if i said they wouldnt improve your looks.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

its not over yet. but anyways, the surgeries are ofc optional but i would be lying if i said they wouldnt improve your looks.

I can't afford, and I don't want to look like the bogdanoff brothers when I'm older

Just lose bloat and you're good

Loose facial bloat asap @Titbot give this guy some Gandymaxxing tipa buddybroyo

just dont get fillers so u dont have that pillow face
I'm not even considering anything artificial, as I said I'm in college so I can't afford even if I wanted

I'm not even considering anything artificial, as I said I'm in college so I can't afford even if I wanted

Invest in yourself. In 5 years the 100dollars you spent to buy sarms or roids will benefit you much more than 100dollars you keep in your wallet.

Invest in yourself. In 5 years the 100dollars you spent to buy sarms or roids will benefit you much more than 100dollars you keep in your wallet.
I have baldness, acne and other problems in my family so I'm probably not going to take anything, unfortunate but I'll stick to gymmaxing

• +1
you look really young for 20 ngl

• +1
You look like 14-15 years old jfl. Good height btw, lose bloat and u look less child, eyebrowsmax, skinmax, gymax
Also shave, u have really bad facial hair

• +1
Reactions: gigachadcel
You look like 14-15 years old jfl. Good height btw, lose bloat and u look less child, eyebrowsmax, skinmax, gymax
Also shave, u have really bad facial hair
No I'm bulking to 105kg, fuck being a skinny twig
you look really young for 20 ngl
I know, that's why I always get attention from 15 or 16 year old girls

7/10????????.

below average

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
wow. it's so fucking over. im sorry dude. at least you have a good height though

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Imo, you look perfectly in the average range. A normie. Welcome to the club, that the mayority of men belong to.
You're young, so I dunno what's your potential in maxxing.

girls can't rate lets be honest
They can, but they won't. Is my observation.
Often a girl doesn't dare to be truthfull in rating in a man his ace; because she is (rightfully to often unfortunately) afraid to do so for the possible consequences. So they add a few points to the rating often, or waffle around it with bs about personality and confidence and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and forwardgrowth
Bro, don't give up you have a lot of decent facial features, good height.
A gynmaxing will solve most of your problems.
There are many worse users here.
You would be between 5/10 with more muscle mass and facial definition 6/10.

trust me dont bulk up to 105, i did the same shit to 92kg and being 6'1 and having decent muscle I was bloated as fuck

If you're looksmaxxing make face your priority and if you want to bulk up then do a really lean bulk

2 psl

• +1
PSL 3.5 sorry but u can improve to maybe 4.5 with surgeries.

• +1
Honestly I expected worse

bro if i'm 5'7 and can get girls, you can definitely get girls at 6'1 - 6'2

this kid seems to only need maybe a jaw implant, from what I can tell he just has avg or below avg genetics and really low T. No deformities or anything major.
bro if i'm 5'7 and can get girls, you can definitely get girls at 6'1 - 6'2
good point, he doesn't need help at his height. he really needs to man up and hit the gym.. nuff said.

I understand the motivation for wanting to be bigger. But you looked better in 2016. Most of the weight you have gained is fat.

now: average and average

Oh yeah I'm 20 now
You’re in college I thought you were in the 8th grade it’s over

Good eyes,good nose.

Badly bloated.

Girls rated you 7/10 to be nice. How many of those girls actually fucked you? There's your answer to your real rating.
Get rid of that Mexican dirt stache and lean way the fuck out. You look like a grown baby with all that face fat. Maybe try not to wear your hair like you haven't showered in days and just rolled around on a pillow for eight hours.

Positive: Good ramus. Good gonial angle. Ok bizygomatic breadth. Ok orbital projection. Ok undereye fat deposit. Clear skin. Ears do not stick out. Ok mandibular and maxillary forward projection but this is hard to tell because you are bloated.
Negative: Negative canthal tilt. upper eyelid exposure. High set eyebrows. Short chin. Orbitals not projecting enough. Needs a higher FWHR. Philtrum is not harmonious with your short chin. Bulbous nose. Narrow mouth. Bloated.
3.75-4psl average white male currently
Lose weight so that you can better see your bones
also 6'2 height is very good.
continue to studycel, looksmaxx, moneymaxx and statusmaxx. never give up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mazzo
holy fuck bloat and body fat is a looksmin.

you looked so much better when you were lean, and a lot healthier.

There is like literally no way that you are a 7 out of 10. Impossible.

You're face is chubby and round. You have literally no bones/no jaw.

You are a 4/10.
Guys prettier than you are rated 5/10 here.

You are good looking enough to get a decent girl.
"Philtrum is not harmonious with your short chin" is the first thing that I noticed.