How good are people in sex on average

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
Specifically zoomers. Because how do you even differ how good majority of people are at fucking when most people (not fat) have decent stamina from sports, and an average dick. Is it then just pure looks + lean muscular physique? When I half jokingly ask my friends (18-19) how they fuck, they usually evade the answer and don’t seem much secure, even when drunk or high, so I can’t really get a clear picture lol

Specifically zoomers. Because how do you even differ how good majority of people are at fucking when most people (not fat) have decent stamina from sports, and an average dick. Is it then just pure looks + lean muscular physique? When I half jokingly ask my friends (18-19) how they fuck, they usually evade the answer and don’t seem much secure, even when drunk or high, so I can’t really get a clear picture lol
No one who is still on this forum really knows

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
When I half jokingly ask my friends (18-19) how they fuck, they usually evade the answer and don’t seem much secure
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

What the fuck? And I thought I was weird and autistic

• JFL
Reactions: randomop and arab_chink
Is this thread so you dont feel bad about your sex?

There are girls that will do it for you
well I can’t test that now, but most girls in my age group & country really have like 3 bodies max anyway

• Woah
Reactions: arab_chink
well I can’t test that now, but most girls in my age group & country really have like 3 bodies max anyway
3 bodies is a blessing if 20-30

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
wtf are you talking about bro you cant measure it

Put it in and cum