How Good Was My Lot In Life?

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
  • 5'4.5
  • East Asian
  • 40th-50th percentile PSL
  • I grew up in an upper-middle-class neighborhood in a mildly big city. I would estimate my household income to be around $400,000, around the 98-99th percentile in the United States.
  • I lived a pretty white-washed life for an Asian, though I was somewhat in touch with my heritage through watching Asian shows. Parents went to good colleges in the United States. I'm a 3rd generation American.
  • 90th percentile athleticism:
    • Could proficiently play basketball and baseball. I played for my team in middle school, and elementary was pretty good. Usually decent at any sport I play.
    • 90th percentile aerobic endurace
    • 90th percentile upper body strength
    • 85th percentile agility
  • 120-125 FSIQ
  • INTJ (RCOEI) 3w4
    • Average extraversion, high openness, low agreeableness, high conscientiousness, and low neuroticism. (At my truest state)
  • I've had no history of diagnosed mental disorders or any health problems. At worst, I had a speech problem when I was younger.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Deleted member 14392 and vermillioncorefan
  • 5'4.5
  • East Asian
  • I grew up in an upper-middle-class neighborhood in a mildly big city. I would estimate my household income to be around $400,000, around the 98-99th percentile in the United States.
  • I lived a pretty white-washed life for an Asian, though I was somewhat in touch with my heritage through watching Asian shows. Parents went to good colleges in the United States. I'm a 3rd generation American.
    • Could proficiently play basketball and baseball. I played for my team in middle school, and elementary was pretty good. Usually decent at any sport I play.
  • 120-125 FSIQ
  • INTJ (RCOEI) 3w4
    • Average extraversion, high openness, low agreeableness, high conscientiousness, and low neuroticism. (At my truest state)
  • I've had no history of diagnosed mental disorders or any health problems. At worst, I had a speech problem when I was younger.
how was your upbringing? normal parents or abusive parents or very strict stereotypical asian parenting?

how was your upbringing? normal parents or abusive parents or very strict stereotypical asian parenting?
Honestly, I lived more similar to a suburban white kid. My parents pushed me academically, but they were still very nice. At age 8-9, I had internet access for like 10 hours lmao

social life?

worker bee!!! WORK for me!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
  • 5'4.5
  • East Asian
  • 120-125 FSIQ
  • INTJ (RCOEI) 3w4
over with that height

• So Sad
  • So Sad
You wouldn't be here if it weren't for your height, sadly. That aside, you're quite well. Save money for some advanced LL procedure (that doesn't fuck you entirely) that may come to exist in the future :hnghn:

Last edited:
What's your ethnicity?

you need to mew....

Heightpill is too brutal