How to Improve Your Cognitive Thinking

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
by me lol becomingnearperfect

I - Introduction

Growing up in an Asian country, I’ve always been naturally cucked. Always forced to do what teachers, parents, or others may ask me to and as a result of this, I’ve never really thought for myself. This is especially surprising for me as in comparison to the other students, I was much less subservient and had bad reports sent to my parents on the daily by teachers for stupid stuff that I did. I only really understood how horrible the effect was recently during my English class in the United States. When discussing philosophy regarding the Socratic dialogues and Aristotle’s work, I realized that I quite literally had no thoughts about it. Zero. I had zero opinions on the points they made, because half of the time, I couldn’t even understand what they were saying. I literally was a monkey brain that only enjoyed books with action and cool things, and philosophy just made my mind hurt. Now, you may think that I was just an autist, but no. I was above average in academics, partly due to the vigorous curriculums in Asian countries, and yet when it came to a simple matter of thinking, I could not do it. It was so bad to the point where even my classmates took notice of how silent I was during classes and asked me why I’d never said any points (keep in mind that I go to a tiny private school and that's the only reason why they asked me this). I played it off by stating that I was just new to the school and shy, but deep down I knew that I just had no thoughts about it

Luckily, I realized that this was wrong and made efforts to change this mindset of mine instead of just thinking that I was an autist. A year later, and I’m completely different. My improvement in cognitive thinking has not only affected my English classes but all parts of my life. And to make an obligatory correlation to looks, yes you can be a chad and slay purely off looks, but the true chads who manage to change history have immense knowledge and wisdom as well. So, how did I achieve this?

Tumblr dca3594bf0ba819dc0b6c65948f14c78 33acebc5 1280
Chad Griffith speaking facts

II - The Issue

To solve a problem, we must first identify what the problem even is. The problem lies with our frontal cortex, which is a major part of our brain that plays a role in cognitive functions. The frontal cortex is involved with decision making, problem solving, personality, attention and concentration, self control, working memory, planning and organizational, as well as motor skills. Therefore, “training’ the frontal cortex will allow us to better utilize it for our own benefit. How then can we train it? Here's an extensive list of things that I did to train my frontal cortex.

(Btw, this is a really good video about the frontal cortex)

III - Solutions

1) Just Think More Theory

By far the most impactful thing I’ve done is spending more time thinking. Sounds obvious, if you want to think better, then think more, so what should you think about. Try coming up with a philosophical question that you believe you can answer by yourself. Sit in your room quietly and turn off any distractions. No phone, no music, no nothing. Have a question in mind. An example of a question that I recently asked myself was why I found myself to always procrastinate on my tasks. Whenever I feel like I found an answer, try to find counter arguments to the answer. If you struggle to find counter arguments, start off in your head with the phrase “That’s fucking stupid, because…” and you will naturally find yourself thinking harder of ways to justify the phrase. If I had an answer, such as I was just too lazy and that's why I procrastinate on my tasks, I would go “That’s fucking stupid, because if you truly wanted to do your tasks, laziness wouldn’t affect you.” and continue the cycle. Do this for however long you want, but I personally found myself doing this for 15-30 mins a day. In some instances though, I’ve had questions on my mind for days, some of which are still in my head today months later.

2) Stay Physically Active

By far the easiest thing that I do is to stay physically active. Regular physical exercise, such as aerobic exercise, has been shown to improve cognitive functions and promote brain health. It increases blood flow to the brain and supports the growth of new neurons. An easy way to stay physically active is to just do a few jump ropes in the morning. I do anywhere from 100-500 jump ropes right after I wake up, but the one thing that should be consistent regardless of your method of exercise is that you should try to do it in the morning. It doesn’t have to be an over the top David Goggins navy seal routine, but can be as simple as a morning walk outside.

3) Meditation

Meditate, Meditate, Meditate. Yea this sounds like some self improvement tiktok, but it truly does work. There's a reason why everyone suggests it. Meditation helps improve attention and self-control by training your brain to focus on the present moment. If you are new to meditation and don’t know what to do, try out the app “Insight Timer”. There's a class called “Learn How To Meditate In Seven Days” as well as tons of other free meditation audios. I’d suggest meditating in a quiet and comfortable place. As a beginner, you can even meditate for 5 mins a day, but try to work your way up to as much as possible.

4) Reading Books

Reading books enhances cognitive abilities, vocabulary, and knowledge while reducing stress and improving focus. It also is just beneficial to your life depending on the kind of book you are reading. Books have such valuable information and it is widely recommended to read them. Start of spending 15 minutes a day, and try to work your way up in how much you can read per day. At the moment, I read on my own anywhere between 1-2 hrs a day.

5) Cognitive Exercises

Perform cognitive exercises like chess, sudoku, puzzles etc. There's a reason why there's a stereotype that those who play chess are really smart. Even playing a game or two of chess a day for 10 mins can be beneficial. There are even programs and apps for cognitive apps, such as the app “Elevate”.
Lelouch chess

6) Learn New Skills

This is another thing that had a huge impact. I actively try to learn new things everyday. Learning new things can stimulate the frontal cortex and enhance cognitive abilities. Try to work on a skill or hobby everyday. Here's a list of hobbies that you can try:

One that I like doing is origami. Cheap, only requires paper and a tutorial, and is pretty cool. Don’t think it would get you bitches tho.

7) Talk More

Social interactions are another thing that’s had a huge impact on my thinking. Engaging in social activities and maintaining healthy relationships can stimulate the frontal cortex by requiring you to understand and respond to social cues and make decisions. If you think about it, if you’ve played story video games where correct sentence responses lead to better or worse outcomes, that’s kind of how real conversations are. Water I know, video games are based on reality, but it's a good mindset to have. If you are too much of a neet and are too scared to go outside, or are poor at socializing, try talking to people online, be it on instagram, snapchat, discord, or anything else

8) Nutrition

Nutrition is another huge thing. I can’t speak much about this because I don’t know much about it, but I’ve found that eating healthier, and eating foods with high protein and low carbs allows me to function better. Might just be placebo, but at least in my case it works.

9) Reduce Phone Usage

Reducing phone usage helps by reducing cognitive overload, enhancing attention, decreasing stress, and promoting better real-world interactions and sleep. I’ve said this for half the stuff, but this truly has had by far the biggest impact or close to it. An actionable step is to turn off your phone 1 hr before and after sleeping. Try to also implement screen time and keep yourself busy with work throughout the day.

10) Sleep More!

Sleep is essential for physical and mental well-being, playing a crucial role in memory consolidation, emotional regulation, and overall health. Sleep also has a shit ton of other benefits. Theres a whole botb guide that I will link below, but consider investing in a sunrise alarm clock, and focus on going to bed earlier rather than waking up earlier

IV - Training Plan

You know one thing I hate the most. It’s when I watch a whole youtube video or read a whole “guide” only for there to be no actionable steps that I can implement. So, I want to create a daily routine that you can follow. Be sure to add, remove, or switch things around to your liking.

Morning:

Have Phone Off for 1 hr (preferably more)
Jump Rope/Go for a walk
Cognitive Exercises
Eat Healthy Breakfast (or just skip it)

Afternoon/Evening:

Have a healthy lunch
Talk to people
Learn a new skill

Night:

Have a healthy dinner
Meditation
Read a book
Think about philosophical question
Turn off phone 1 hr before bed (preferably more)

V - Conclusion

So, will this guide turn you from an 80 IQ incel to a 200 IQ Gigachad? Probably not. Will it turn you from a dumbass to someone that’s much smarter, more alive, more wise, and overall better? Probably. I can’t say for sure, but these tips have managed to work for me. Do try these out for at least 2 weeks to a month and let me know how it goes. I hope this helps you guys out!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, zylaro, cyprian_tomaszewski and 36 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, Allornothing, Rimaxtis and 4 others
Or just take vitamin a thyroid and caffeine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, incel194012940, Respalier and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 29167, Primalsplit and 6 others

I - Introduction

Growing up in an Asian country, I’ve always been naturally cucked. Always forced to do what teachers, parents, or others may ask me to and as a result of this, I’ve never really thought for myself. This is especially surprising for me as in comparison to the other students, I was much less subservient and had bad reports sent to my parents on the daily by teachers for stupid stuff that I did. I only really understood how horrible the effect was recently during my English class in the United States. When discussing philosophy regarding the Socratic dialogues and Aristotle’s work, I realized that I quite literally had no thoughts about it. Zero. I had zero opinions on the points they made, because half of the time, I couldn’t even understand what they were saying. I literally was a monkey brain that only enjoyed books with action and cool things, and philosophy just made my mind hurt. Now, you may think that I was just an autist, but no. I was above average in academics, partly due to the vigorous curriculums in Asian countries, and yet when it came to a simple matter of thinking, I could not do it. It was so bad to the point where even my classmates took notice of how silent I was during classes and asked me why I’d never said any points (keep in mind that I go to a tiny private school and that's the only reason why they asked me this). I played it off by stating that I was just new to the school and shy, but deep down I knew that I just had no thoughts about it

Luckily, I realized that this was wrong and made efforts to change this mindset of mine instead of just thinking that I was an autist. A year later, and I’m completely different. My improvement in cognitive thinking has not only affected my English classes but all parts of my life. And to make an obligatory correlation to looks, yes you can be a chad and slay purely off looks, but the true chads who manage to change history have immense knowledge and wisdom as well. So, how did I achieve this?

View attachment 2498900

II - The Issue

To solve a problem, we must first identify what the problem even is. The problem lies with our frontal cortex, which is a major part of our brain that plays a role in cognitive functions. The frontal cortex is involved with decision making, problem solving, personality, attention and concentration, self control, working memory, planning and organizational, as well as motor skills. Therefore, “training’ the frontal cortex will allow us to better utilize it for our own benefit. How then can we train it? Here's an extensive list of things that I did to train my frontal cortex.

III - Solutions

By far the most impactful thing I’ve done is spending more time thinking. Sounds obvious, if you want to think better, then think more, so what should you think about. Try coming up with a philosophical question that you believe you can answer by yourself. Sit in your room quietly and turn off any distractions. No phone, no music, no nothing. Have a question in mind. An example of a question that I recently asked myself was why I found myself to always procrastinate on my tasks. Whenever I feel like I found an answer, try to find counter arguments to the answer. If you struggle to find counter arguments, start off in your head with the phrase “That’s fucking stupid, because…” and you will naturally find yourself thinking harder of ways to justify the phrase. If I had an answer, such as I was just too lazy and that's why I procrastinate on my tasks, I would go “That’s fucking stupid, because if you truly wanted to do your tasks, laziness wouldn’t affect you.” and continue the cycle. Do this for however long you want, but I personally found myself doing this for 15-30 mins a day. In some instances though, I’ve had questions on my mind for days, some of which are still in my head today months later.

By far the easiest thing that I do is to stay physically active. Regular physical exercise, such as aerobic exercise, has been shown to improve cognitive functions and promote brain health. It increases blood flow to the brain and supports the growth of new neurons. An easy way to stay physically active is to just do a few jump ropes in the morning. I do anywhere from 100-500 jump ropes right after I wake up, but the one thing that should be consistent regardless of your method of exercise is that you should try to do it in the morning. It doesn’t have to be an over the top David Goggins navy seal routine, but can be as simple as a morning walk outside.

3) Meditation

Meditate, Meditate, Meditate. Yea this sounds like some self improvement tiktok, but it truly does work. There's a reason why everyone suggests it. Meditation helps improve attention and self-control by training your brain to focus on the present moment. If you are new to meditation and don’t know what to do, try out the app “Insight Timer”. There's a class called “Learn How To Meditate In Seven Days” as well as tons of other free meditation audios. I’d suggest meditating in a quiet and comfortable place. As a beginner, you can even meditate for 5 mins a day, but try to work your way up to as much as possible.

4) Reading Books

Reading books enhances cognitive abilities, vocabulary, and knowledge while reducing stress and improving focus. It also is just beneficial to your life depending on the kind of book you are reading. Books have such valuable information and it is widely recommended to read them. Start of spending 15 minutes a day, and try to work your way up in how much you can read per day. At the moment, I read on my own anywhere between 1-2 hrs a day.

5) Cognitive Exercises

Perform cognitive exercises like chess, sudoku, puzzles etc. There's a reason why there's a stereotype that those who play chess are really smart. Even playing a game or two of chess a day for 10 mins can be beneficial. There are even programs and apps for cognitive apps, such as the app “Elevate”.
View attachment 2498910

6) Learn New Skills

This is another thing that had a huge impact. I actively try to learn new things everyday. Learning new things can stimulate the frontal cortex and enhance cognitive abilities. Try to work on a skill or hobby everyday. Here's a list of hobbies that you can try:

One that I like doing is origami. Cheap, only requires paper and a tutorial, and is pretty cool. Don’t think it would get you bitches tho.

7) Talk More

Social interactions are another thing that’s had a huge impact on my thinking. Engaging in social activities and maintaining healthy relationships can stimulate the frontal cortex by requiring you to understand and respond to social cues and make decisions. If you think about it, if you’ve played story video games where correct sentence responses lead to better or worse outcomes, that’s kind of how real conversations are. Water I know, video games are based on reality, but it's a good mindset to have. If you are too much of a neet and are too scared to go outside, or are poor at socializing, try talking to people online, be it on instagram, snapchat, discord, or anything else

8) Nutrition

Nutrition is another huge thing. I can’t speak much about this because I don’t know much about it, but I’ve found that eating healthier, and eating foods with high protein and low carbs allows me to function better. Might just be placebo, but at least in my case it works.

9) Reduce Phone Usage

Reducing phone usage helps by reducing cognitive overload, enhancing attention, decreasing stress, and promoting better real-world interactions and sleep. I’ve said this for half the stuff, but this truly has had by far the biggest impact or close to it. An actionable step is to turn off your phone 1 hr before and after sleeping. Try to also implement screen time and keep yourself busy with work throughout the day.

10) Sleep More!

Sleep is essential for physical and mental well-being, playing a crucial role in memory consolidation, emotional regulation, and overall health. Sleep also has a shit ton of other benefits. Theres a whole botb guide that I will link below, but consider investing in a sunrise alarm clock, and focus on going to bed earlier rather than waking up earlier

IV - Training Plan

You know one thing I hate the most. It’s when I watch a whole youtube video or read a whole “guide” only for there to be no actionable steps that I can implement. So, I want to create a daily routine that you can follow. Be sure to add, remove, or switch things around to your liking.

Morning:

Jump Rope/Go for a walk
Cognitive Exercises

Afternoon/Evening:

Have a healthy lunch
Talk to people
Learn a new skill

Night:

Have a healthy dinner
Meditation
Read a book

V - Conclusion

So, will this guide turn you from an 80 IQ incel to a 200 IQ Gigachad? Probably not. Will it turn you from a dumbass to someone that’s much smarter, more alive, more wise, and overall better? Probably. I can’t say for sure, but these tips have managed to work for me. Do try these out for at least 2 weeks to a month and let me know how it goes. I hope this helps you guys out!

Not a molecule

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Respalier, Ranjeet Dipshit and 2 others
or just be born smart lol

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and 📎♿️⚙️
He wrote all that just for you to give better advice in 1 sentence
Hahaha
None of that advice works if you don’t have the raw material for the good neurotransmitters

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and poopoohead
Good thread, will follow ur routine

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and becomingnearperfect
You fail to realise that looks will block you towards this. I would argue don’t do these stuff but instead do so if you feel like you ascended enough. Saying that, you should exercise etc. But start by sleeping way more, taking naps, taking off your shoes and start barefooting, piss in nature (outside your house😂) etc.

But again that’s my opinion. You can’t possibly become smarter when you think you’re ugly, and thinking you won’t have a good life when you are like that so make actionable steps, and then start “iMpROviNg”

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
@Alexanderr BotB?

• Love it
Good thread, will read it all.

• +1

• Love it

I - Introduction

View attachment 2498900

II - The Issue

III - Solutions

3) Meditation

4) Reading Books

5) Cognitive Exercises

View attachment 2498910

6) Learn New Skills

7) Talk More

8) Nutrition

9) Reduce Phone Usage

10) Sleep More!

IV - Training Plan

Morning:

Jump Rope/Go for a walk
Cognitive Exercises

Afternoon/Evening:

Have a healthy lunch
Talk to people
Learn a new skill

Night:

Have a healthy dinner
Meditation
Read a book

V - Conclusion

I have legitt 140iq but a Sichzo

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Respalier
What is thyroid and why do always keep mentioning it? Isn't that a gland in the body?
A gland in your neck that makes hormones that control metabolism and shit

Yes bro fr also i giga overthink everything and making many theorys
U may be high inhib ngl. Some of the other stuff in this thread could benefit you as well as some recreational drugs

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
U may be high inhib ngl. Some of the other stuff in this thread could benefit you as well as some recreational drugs
Bro that high inhib shit ended at 2019 i did something gigabad that no man should do and ya all never believeif i say it

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and becomingnearperfect

I - Introduction

View attachment 2498900

II - The Issue

III - Solutions

3) Meditation

4) Reading Books

5) Cognitive Exercises

View attachment 2498910

6) Learn New Skills

7) Talk More

8) Nutrition

9) Reduce Phone Usage

10) Sleep More!

IV - Training Plan

Morning:

Jump Rope/Go for a walk
Cognitive Exercises

Afternoon/Evening:

Have a healthy lunch
Talk to people
Learn a new skill

Night:

Have a healthy dinner
Meditation
Read a book

V - Conclusion

BASED

• Love it
Just increase your cerebral blood flow

Eat smaller meals

Control your blood sugar

Good thread bro, will try.

• +1
High iq stuff. Will read later

• +1

I - Introduction

View attachment 2498900

II - The Issue

III - Solutions

3) Meditation

4) Reading Books

5) Cognitive Exercises

View attachment 2498910

6) Learn New Skills

7) Talk More

8) Nutrition

9) Reduce Phone Usage

10) Sleep More!

IV - Training Plan

Morning:

Jump Rope/Go for a walk
Cognitive Exercises

Afternoon/Evening:

Have a healthy lunch
Talk to people
Learn a new skill

Night:

Have a healthy dinner
Meditation
Read a book

V - Conclusion

Maxx of maxxes. We shall become greatest.

• Love it

I - Introduction

View attachment 2498900

II - The Issue

III - Solutions

3) Meditation

4) Reading Books

5) Cognitive Exercises

View attachment 2498910

6) Learn New Skills

7) Talk More

8) Nutrition

9) Reduce Phone Usage

10) Sleep More!

IV - Training Plan

Morning:

Jump Rope/Go for a walk
Cognitive Exercises

Afternoon/Evening:

Have a healthy lunch
Talk to people
Learn a new skill

Night:

Have a healthy dinner
Meditation
Read a book

V - Conclusion

Screw all that. All you need is nicotine, coffee, social isolation, no technology and reading.

Screw all that. All you need is nicotine, coffee, social isolation, no technology and reading.
You shouldn't have to be dependent on external factors to improve your thinking. Also i would not recommend getting addicted to nicotine

You shouldn't have to be dependent on external factors to improve your thinking. Also i would not recommend getting addicted to nicotine

I'm not referring to nicotine consumed in the form of cigarettes; rather, I'm discussing nicotine in its pure form, with a preference for nicotine patches due to their sustained-release properties. Surprisingly, nicotine in isolation is not as addictive as one might assume. Nicotine's addictive qualities are amplified when it interacts with other chemicals found in cigarettes, such as acetaldehyde.

Moreover, nicotine offers various cognitive benefits, including enhanced visual processing and improved short-term memory. Anecdotally, both from my personal experience and that of many others, nicotine has been found to stimulate creative output and creative thinking. When I use nicotine, I find that I can write stories in a more creative and imaginative manner compared to when I'm not using nicotine, which is the case for the majority of the time.

Additionally, there is intriguing research suggesting that nicotine might have potential benefits in slowing the progression of Alzheimer's disease. A study conducted in a laboratory setting involved introducing the major protein associated with Alzheimer's, β-amyloid, into a Petri dish. The researchers observed the reaction of β-amyloid when mixed with nicotine, and they consistently found a significant reduction in β-amyloid levels.

https://www.nature.com/articles/1300586 - Acetaldehyde Enhances Acquisition of Nicotine Self-Administration in Adolescent Rats
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33675460/ - Nicotine gum enhances visual processing in healthy nonsmokers
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1579636/ - Nicotine as a cognitive enhancer
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1574236/ - Nicotine attenuates β-amyloid peptide-induced neurotoxicity, free radical and calcium accumulation in hippocampal neuronal cultures
https://www.science.org/content/article/nicotine-and-alzheimers - Nicotine and Alzheimer's

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and ResilientGoyim
Just eat fish

Just snort Ritalin

• JFL
Neurofeedback

I'm not referring to nicotine consumed in the form of cigarettes; rather, I'm discussing nicotine in its pure form, with a preference for nicotine patches due to their sustained-release properties. Surprisingly, nicotine in isolation is not as addictive as one might assume. Nicotine's addictive qualities are amplified when it interacts with other chemicals found in cigarettes, such as acetaldehyde.

Moreover, nicotine offers various cognitive benefits, including enhanced visual processing and improved short-term memory. Anecdotally, both from my personal experience and that of many others, nicotine has been found to stimulate creative output and creative thinking. When I use nicotine, I find that I can write stories in a more creative and imaginative manner compared to when I'm not using nicotine, which is the case for the majority of the time.

Additionally, there is intriguing research suggesting that nicotine might have potential benefits in slowing the progression of Alzheimer's disease. A study conducted in a laboratory setting involved introducing the major protein associated with Alzheimer's, β-amyloid, into a Petri dish. The researchers observed the reaction of β-amyloid when mixed with nicotine, and they consistently found a significant reduction in β-amyloid levels.

https://www.nature.com/articles/1300586 - Acetaldehyde Enhances Acquisition of Nicotine Self-Administration in Adolescent Rats
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33675460/ - Nicotine gum enhances visual processing in healthy nonsmokers
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/1579636/ - Nicotine as a cognitive enhancer
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1574236/ - Nicotine attenuates β-amyloid peptide-induced neurotoxicity, free radical and calcium accumulation in hippocampal neuronal cultures
https://www.science.org/content/article/nicotine-and-alzheimers - Nicotine and Alzheimer's
Hmmm thats actually pretty interesting. I still would not take it just cause of my personal morals but yea i think that this could be a pretty good solution too.

You know that when the title of a TedTalk contains a redundancy, you are in for a real treat.

Read every word.

Twice.

Changed my life.