How great is my base for ascension ?

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Salam Aleykom brothers,
I hope you're all doing well as I'm on the verge of suicide (thanks to my oneitis) I'll make a thread about her later.
Well I now have two choices, either start working hard and ascending or lay down and rot. Obviously I don't plan on roping when my life has just started, so I guess I'm going to grind.
I wanted to know how great my actual base for ascension is, for exemple @Blackgymmax had an excellent base so that's what made him a tyrone today.
Every suggestion and input is welcome, but please don't tell me to 'Mutt max', I'm a sandnigger and plan on staying that way.
I consider myself to be between LTN and MTN, potentially a high LTN. I'll let you guys be the judges:

1F2B1BC3 0B86 475D 9EEB 375609AC5569
DE1E3AE7 C609 4C55 82AD 6FF27D5144D5

31058F5C 85DB 4C49 AC79 0B9C83E463D8

E515C875 2B84 4EE3 9081 C1487E605DA8

I personally think that my biggest failos are my cuck jaw, baboon lips and nigger nose (don't know how I ended up getting those jfl).
Thank you brothers !

~FML0908

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I dont know. Just looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subswork, redmaxx, mrmister and 4 others
  • +1
your biggest falio is skin color

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe and PointOfNoReturn
You look like a Somali if he was a few shades lighter

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
  • +1
You have two options either cope with bleachmax or nichemax Latino thug

• +1
Salam Aleykom brothers,
I hope you're all doing well as I'm on the verge of suicide (thanks to my oneitis) I'll make a thread about her later.
Well I now have two choices, either start working hard and ascending or lay down and rot. Obviously I don't plan on roping when my life has just started, so I guess I'm going to grind.
I wanted to know how great my actual base for ascension is, for exemple @Blackgymmax had an excellent base so that's what made him a tyrone today.
Every suggestion and input is welcome, but please don't tell me to 'Mutt max', I'm a sandnigger and plan on staying that way.
I consider myself to be between LTN and MTN, potentially a high LTN. I'll let you guys be the judges:

View attachment 2205982View attachment 2205983
View attachment 2205980
View attachment 2205985
I personally think that my biggest failos are my cuck jaw, baboon lips and nigger nose (don't know how I ended up getting those jfl).
Thank you brothers !

~FML0908
dont know why you dislike your lips as a certain amount of lip thickness is ideal.. tho it doesn't go well with your face throws your hamony off + symmetry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FML0908 and lasnt
You have two options either cope with bleachmax or nichemax Latino thug
I'll take the first option, but no one is answering my question yet. what's my potential ?

• +1
brown lips, overpigmentarion under eyes and an slightly big nose

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and FML0908
dont know why you dislike your lips as a certain amount of lip thickness is ideal.. tho it doesn't go well with your face throws your hamony off + symmetry
Yes I agree, what do you think the solution is ?

• +1
MTN. You look okay.

Alarplasty / rhino. Large nostrils main issue with nose.

Lower third needs work I'd square the chin and jaw. Chin looks recessed from the front but not sure (genio + implants)

Infra orbital rim implants / lower eyelid retraction maybe cantho.

• +1
brown lips, overpigmentarion under eyes and an slightly big nose
My skin was fucked by living in a gulf country without any sun protection for the most of my childhood.

• +1
MTN. You look okay.

Alarplasty / rhino. Large nostrils main issue with nose.

Lower third needs work I'd square the chin and jaw. Chin looks recessed from the front but not sure (genio + implants)

Infra orbital rim implants / lower eyelid retraction maybe cantho.
Why do you think that eye surgery is necessary ? And what's my potential ?

• +1
htn potential

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, FML0908 and Physiocrat
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subswork, forevermirin, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
Why do you think that eye surgery is necessary ? And what's my potential ?
Eyes are decent. I just assume you want to look as good as possible in which case your infra-orbitals looks mildly recessed and your eyes could look slightly better. Not necessary of course.

I think the narrow jaw / weak lower third is what is holding you back the most. Not very masculine. Face might be a bit narrow in general but that might be lens distortion. In some pics it looks fine.

Nose is fine-ish but if you want it to look better a slight alarplasty might help.

• +1
Eyes are decent. I just assume you want to look as good as possible in which case your infra-orbitals looks mildly recessed and your eyes could look slightly better. Not necessary of course.

I think the narrow jaw / weak lower third look is what is holding you back the most. Not very masculine. Face might be a bit narrow in general but that might be lens distortion. In some pics it looks fine.

Nose is fine-ish but if you want it to look better a slight alarplasty might help.
Oh yes brother I agree. My infras are defo recessed which a classic Arab failo. I don't plan on going to the implants extent but fillers will defo do the job I guess.
you're right about the other fails but I'm kinda shocked you didn't mention the lip failio.
Overall what do you think my maximum potential is ?

• +1
HTN potential brother
Sqaure out your jawline
Àscend eye

• +1
Oh yes brother I agree. My infras are defo recessed which a classic Arab failo. I don't plan on going to the implants extent but fillers will defo do the job I guess.
you're right about the other fails but I'm kinda shocked you didn't mention the lip failio.
Overall what do you think my maximum potential is ?
Yeah your lips are a bit thick but IDK what the solution is to that that's why I didn't mention it. I don't think you should focus on that it's not that big of a deal. You'd ascend harder if you ascend your eyes, lower third, and nose. I'd advocate against half measures and do implants / osteotomies but to each their own.

Also you look like a twig.

I don't like rating potential it really depends on the surgeries. If you pick surgeries intelligently and your surgeons do a great job you could be chadlite (or you might not)

• +1
HTN potential brother
Sqaure out your jawline
Will it upgrade my pheno In your opinion ? combined with rhino and skin lightening obviously.

chadlite potential

• Love it
  • +1
Yeah your lips are a bit thick but IDK what the solution is to that that's why I didn't mention it. I don't think you should focus on that it's not that big of a deal. You'd ascend harder if you ascend your eyes, lower third, and nose. I'd advocate against half measures and do implants / osteotomies but to each their own.

Also you look like a twig.

I don't like rating potential it really depends on the surgeries. If you pick surgeries intelligently and your surgeons do a great job you could be chadlite (or you might not)
Yes for the jaw I'm defo going for an osteotomy no doubt. Prob getting a bimax and then fill it to my convenience. As for the nose I'm also going to increase the bridge projection (idk if it's a good idea tho).

Tu m'as sortie le 49.3, yes I'm a Twig. Depression got the worst out of me.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Octavian_Augustus
  • +1
Yes for the jaw I'm defo going for an osteotomy no doubt. Prob getting a bimax and then fill it to my convenience. As for the nose I'm also going to increase the bridge projection (idk if it's a good idea tho).

Tu m'as sortie le 49.3, yes I'm a Twig. Depression got the worst out of me.
You do not look like you need bimax at all, but maybe bc I can only see a front view of your face? Your jaw structure looks completely fine and not recessed at all. You have chadlite potential. You should work on growing your masseter muscles (chewing gum like crazy). and maybe surgery for the extra fat from your upper eyelid cause it looks like it'll sag more as you get older. Also reshape/minox on eyebrows because it's a weird shape.

• +1
How do you think I can achieve it and what's good on my current base ?
good harmony eyes nose lips are okay. just need more bones tbh

• +1
HIgh MTN

• +1
Salam Aleykom brothers,

View attachment 2205980
View attachment 2205985
Thank you brothers !

~FML0908
your facial thirds are bad. Your midface is too long. You need an otoplasty for your protruding ears. Your lip seal is asymetrical. Your upper to lower lip ratio is unideal. Lol nigger nose. Bro don’t put that shit on black people. Your 👃looks like an anti semitic stereotype. It’s shit and you need rhino. Your nose is over projected. Idk surgeries for your midface try looking at bsso. Your jaw I would have to measure it to see if it’s suboptimal.

• +1
Nice self awareness. Where do you live?

Post or pm a profile shot If you want honest assessment Situation and next steps. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, FML0908 and Deleted member 28904
your facial thirds are bad. Your midface is too long. You need an otoplasty for your protruding ears. Your lip seal is asymetrical. Your upper to lower lip ratio is unideal. Lol nigger nose. Bro don’t put that shit on black people. Your 👃looks like an anti semitic stereotype. It’s shit and you need rhino. Your nose is over projected. Idk surgeries for your midface try looking at bsso. Your jaw I would have to measure it to see if it’s suboptimal.
Kinda weird, everyone says I have a compact mid face. I'd have to agree with you on the protruding ears and cucked jaw tho. Yes I'm getting a rhino to make my nose more semitic I love that kind of nose, it's dimorphic and high class. As for the lips you seem to be the only user who understands their aesthetics so maybe you could help me there.

• +1

Post or pm a profile shot If you want honest assessment Situation and next steps. Good luck.
Of course man even tho it's eating me on the inside and made my life a living hellhole I have everything to gain being realistic with myself. I'll pm you a profile shot !

• +1
Kinda weird, everyone says I have a compact mid face. I'd have to agree with you on the protruding ears and cucked jaw tho. Yes I'm getting a rhino to make my nose more semitic I love that kind of nose, it's dimorphic and high class. As for the lips you seem to be the only user who understands their aesthetics so maybe you could help me there.
Can you post an example of the nose you want?

• +1
Ur all such shit raters

Op needs fix eye area and hair as well as hairline

HTN possible but anything above probably not cuz u don't have bone

Also try eating more

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 28904

gonna dm you

do you have spare time for assessment?

• +1
For the lips you want the seal to be as straight as possible.
Meeks
C805899A 5F06 47D1 AF79 36AD59B4DF7D

vs

Bomer
EA7BF145 1D47 4323 BE38 7A3F2BC1455A

Now Meek’s seal isn’t perfectly straight under close examination, but it’s straight to the naked eye. You can only see that it isn’t perfectly straight if you zoom in very closely.

• +1
Ur all such shit raters

Op needs fix eye area and hair as well as hairline

HTN possible but anything above probably not cuz u don't have bone

Also try eating more
What do you mean by 'I don't have bones'. Where am I lacking them apart from the jaw ?

• +1
  • +1
@OP SASSalamoualikoum

you look decent HTN potential

masseter growth and fixing under eye hyperpigmentation.

hit the gym, train neck, don’t get obsessed with hardmaxxing until your maxxed out softmaxxing wise.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908, aesthetic beauty and PointOfNoReturn
Also your upper lip is larger than your lower lip. Ideally you would want your lower lip to be 1.62+ times bigger than your upper lip.
B2C8456C 56C0 4B4C 94DB 6904DCD805C4

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
First, don't try to fit in here so hard that you try using those slurs to appear like a loser...
Second, identify your failos yourself and look for their solutions if you can and make a change instead of asking and doing nothing...and leave the forum once you have enough knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
Salam Aleykom brothers,

View attachment 2205980
View attachment 2205985
I personally think that my biggest failos are my cuck jaw, baboon lips and nigger nose
i think you look like a mogger bro, I think u look the best without the beard and with more mature clothing, the turtleneck is great. Ur jaw def isn't the best, only option for that would be bimax or implants tho

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
nigga really let a hoe put his ass on the verge of suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icedancer, Broski and FML0908
I am uncertain. I can look into it for you.
Yes a solution for my lips would be great. My upper lip is big bcz of my bimah protrusion, trying to get fixed. I think my whole lower third needs a rework. Users are basically suggesting every fucking surgeries an idk which way to go.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
First, don't try to fit in here so hard that you try using those slurs to appear like a loser...
Second, identify your failos yourself and look for their solutions if you can and make a change instead of asking and doing nothing...and leave the forum once you have enough knowledge
Well everyone is saying something different, if I gather all the informations I got I would basically have to go under a facial reconstruction plan.

i think you look like a mogger bro, I think u look the best without the beard and with more mature clothing, the turtleneck is great. Ur jaw def isn't the best, only option for that would be bimax or implants tho
Thank you brother, but yeah I'm very aware of my jaw and I already booked a max-fac, hope he's blackballed enough tho.