How hard is dating in Nordic countries?

Many 30+ males in Sweden resort to getting a Thai wife when they've realized it's over. It's betabuxxing on steroids but they need the cope. It's impossible to get a white wife in Sweden 2020.
Fuck it. I’d rather die alone than betabuxx an ugly gook whore. Saw such couples very frequently in my local Asian restaurants: a balding sub 5 obese white oldcel + a sub5 noodle hoe who seems to boss her husband around + their awkward looking mix kids. What a miserable kind of combination.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
Lost my virginity at like 15 (Ethnic and 5'10). When you are younger, like in those years, and you go to a school without many ethnics, then you can 10000% run exotic game. I have made threads about this before. I mostly match on Tinder with a bunch of 18 year olds who are rebelious, or single moms who are like 30+, occasional person my own age, early 20s, but not likely.

and yeah 100% what @Swescension said. When I go to the grocery store, the amount of old white guys who walk around with a young thai girl lmao. I feel like I see 2 of them, each time that I go to the store. Like its actually super common to see.

Fuck it. I’d rather die alone than betabuxx an ugly gook whore. Saw such couples very frequently in my local Asian restaurants: a balding sub 5 obese white oldcel + a sub5 noodle hoe who seems to boss her husband around + their awkward looking mix kids. What a miserable kind of combination.
Can't blame them, i'd personally never do it but I let them cope. Some of them seem to geniunely like it though because thai women fight/complain lesd than Swedish so it can be a smooth cope.
Lost my virginity at like 15 (Ethnic and 5'10). When you are younger, like in those years, and you go to a school without many ethnics, then you can 10000% run exotic game. I have made threads about this before. I mostly match on Tinder with a bunch of 18 year olds who are rebelious, or single moms who are like 30+, occasional person my own age, early 20s, but not likely.
Precis, växte upp i ett svenneområde och blattarna i skolan lyckades bäst med tjejer. Lite annorlunda nu dock när blattar inte är lika exotiska längre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Can't blame them, i'd personally never do it but I let them cope. Some of them seem to geniunely like it though because thai women fight/complain lesd than Swedish so it can be a smooth cope.
It’s the ultimate way of admitting defeat tbh. Fortunately I’m a standardcel and I’m very good at enduring loneliness by having various hobbies and being a loner for my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
nordic females adore bbc. you have no chance there if you have no big fat smelly black cock
Im brown. I have a giga cock. Do I ha
You need to be

- above 6’0
- well built
- good looking

things that can push you over the line are things like
- being BBC (appeals to some women there)
- having dark colouring / more tanned skin while being white (Nordic women like med men)
what about brown to light skin guys? 5’10.

over for sweden

Easy for Chadfugees.

that lady has such a smug look on her face. "haha hubby, i'm taking this enormous refugee cock and u cant do anything about it"

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 616
living hell for subhuman whites.
if you're a good looking, or at least minimum good looking lightskin, u can do well

u can do good as a black in ur teens (what matters anyways)

when nordic foids approach their 30's, it's the subhuman whites time to shine

edit: if you're a good looking white, u also do very well lol

Blacks get swedish pussy easily then?

Blacks get swedish pussy easily then?
meh you gotta be a decent looking black.
but if ur like a sub4 black u will get more pussy than a sub4 white in ur teens, because u are exotic.
but, this depends on u having "good" style and running with that. preferably u being a dude with tons of friends etc

however, i think whites get prefered more and more once the women go from 20 -> 30 +++

edit: actually i dont know about sweden, haha they have so much immigration nowdays so maybe u cant run exotic game anymore as a black (?) or is it mostly arabs that immigrated? if arabs i guess u still can

The Netherlands is easier for me than Southern Europe.

Doesn't iceland have the highest young female:male ratio in all of Europe? Sounds like one of the best places to be tbh.

Last edited:
Doesn't iceland have the higher young female:male ratio in all of Europe? Sounds like one of the best places to be tbh.
I really consider having a sex tour in Nordic countries (ofc only after I’ve fully looksmaxxed)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275