how has dbdr not been doxxed

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
i dunno if id ever be able to make vids like his despite having experiences to share out of fear of someone ik irl finding them especially dbdr himself seeing as he acts so embarrassing a lot

• +1
Reactions: douche, gr34ter, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
i dunno if id ever be able to make vids like his despite having experiences to share out of fear of someone ik irl finding them especially dbdr himself seeing as he acts so embarrassing a lot
he’s been doxxed

his friends irl found his channel and hate him now, and his egf found his channel and so he’s still a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Have u seen his last videos ? It’s hilarious he’s legit losing it :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and douche
how do u know?
people exposed his face, his old friends found his channel and a girl he was seeing got told about it somehow and distanced from him

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Hardrada
He’s not high status it won’t affect him

He’s not high status it won’t affect him
He could be in the future. But his status don't matter. Ppl irl knowing that stuff would just be awks af

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and douche
He could be in the future. But his status don't matter. Ppl irl knowing that stuff would just be awks af
This also if dbdr ever ascends his incel channel will always come back to haunt him. Mirin his low inhib though, guess he figured he has nothing to lose so doesnt care about the consequences

Last edited:
shoot niggers

This also if dbdr ever ascends his incel channel will always come back to haunt him. Mirin his low inhib though, guess he figured he has nothing to lose so doesnt care about the consequences
its not like he shows his face like wheat waffles or is the face of incels 99% of people have 0 clue who he is

I genuinely don't even understand why ppl watch it or why he makes the content that he does

If ur life if shit like this the last thing you wanna do is dwell on the past

If I ever start a YouTube channel it'll prolly just be about Minecraft

its not like he shows his face like wheat waffles or is the face of incels 99% of people have 0 clue who he is
sure he isnt synonymous with inceldom or the 'blackpill' but all it takes is one friend/coworker/family member to stumble across his channel (several videos with 100k+ views btw) to connect the dots and itll ruin whatever social status he has

sure he isnt synonymous with inceldom or the 'blackpill' but all it takes is one friend/coworker/family member to stumble across his channel (several videos with 100k+ views btw) to connect the dots and itll ruin whatever social status he has
how are they gonna stumble upon something so niche

how are they gonna stumble upon something so niche
his friends irl found his channel and hate him now, and his egf found his channel and so he’s still a virgin
iirc he literally went on a drunken rant about his channel with his friends so thats how they found out andthen proceeded to ostracise him but otherwise youre probably right, odds of someone he knows personally finding his channel through an algorithm is low

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
iirc he literally went on a drunken rant about his channel with his friends so thats how they found out andthen proceeded to ostracise him but otherwise youre probably right, odds of someone he knows personally finding his channel through an algorithm is low
:lul: wtf JFL do you have the link to that video where he explains that

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
yea he got too drunk bro he had to delete like half of his videos it’s sad af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche and 0S4MA
His social status was trash regardless due to his looks and he said that he only goes out with people like once a month JFL he has nothing to lose unless a potential employer finds his channel which is unlikely. If I was Dbdr I would monetize my channel and use it to help save up for surgery and then delete it if I ascend.

• +1
Reactions: douche
If I was Dbdr I would monetize my channel and use it to help save up for surgery and then delete it if I ascend.
water but seems too high iq for him, funny thing is im like 100% sure he has several terminally online, mentally ill, e foid orbiters who he could ascend with yet will continue rotting in subhuman strip clubs getting harassed by illegal dominican immigrants in search of a green card

• +1
Reactions: Lefort3OrDeath
water but seems too high iq for him, funny thing is im like 100% sure he has several terminally online, mentally ill, e foid orbiters who he could ascend with yet will continue rotting in subhuman strip clubs getting harassed by illegal dominican immigrants in search of a green card
Do you think he could actually get a gf from his YouTube channel? And I mean an actual long term relationship no transaction type ting

Do you think he could actually get a gf from his YouTube channel? And I mean an actual long term relationship no transaction type ting
potentially but itd probably feel giga superficial on his behalf