How hollow cheeks can change and develop according to the weather

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
Something I've noticed recently, is that during cold weather, especially when it is dark, my hollow cheeks flare like crazy, similarly to this image, but more defined

Then I go inside, and all of a sudden I look bloated and no hollow cheeks to be seen, why is this? Does the temperature and time of day have an effect on how hollow someone's cheeks are? Does anybody have any input on this? Would be interesting to find out more, as there is little to no information on this anywhere.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, sergeant blackpill, looksmidder and 2 others
yes when it is warm all that fat is free to float and fuck your face up.

i noticed that too, on cold, chilly mornings, especially after washing my face with cold water.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, try2beme and LowTrust
yes when it is warm all that fat is free to float and fuck your face up.

i noticed that too, on cold, chilly mornings, especially after washing my face with cold water.
so it would make sense then, when taking pictures for modelling or dating apps, to either apply cold water onto face before the pic is taken, or to just take them when it is dark and cold, another thing I noticed, is that eye area is way better during this time aswell, probably for the same reasons, like up close my eyes are dead and buggy but take a pic of them with a DSLR when it's windy and dark and all of a sudden they're hunter and dark triad

• +1
Reactions: inceI and garoupilled_
cold is everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
i’ve noticed the same ngl whenever i’m out on a cold day my face always looks lean as fuck, i think cold temperature reduces bloating or tightens skin or something like that. idk exactly how but it works very fucking well

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and LowTrust
i’ve noticed the same ngl whenever i’m out on a cold day my face always looks lean as fuck, i think cold temperature reduces bloating or tightens skin or something like that. idk exactly how but it works very fucking well
yea, then try pulling the zygos skin back towards your ears while looking through the reflection of a car window or something, and you'll see how crazy the hollow cheeks are, literally cannot even find a pic that does it justice

• +1
Reactions: inceI and looksmidder
yea, then try pulling the zygos skin back towards your ears while looking through the reflection of a car window or something, and you'll see how crazy the hollow cheeks are, literally cannot even find a pic that does it justice
bro holy shit i do that all the fucking time jfl i literally stop at like every 3rd car window when i’m bored and fuck around with my skin to see how i would look with hollow cheeks :lul:

• JFL
bro holy shit i do that all the fucking time jfl i literally stop at like every 3rd car window when i’m bored and fuck around with my skin to see how i would look with hollow cheeks :lul:
yeah jfl it's kinda autistic but it compensates for the suifuel of someone else taking a picture of you and it looking terrible due to lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: inceI and looksmidder
yeah jfl it's kinda autistic but it compensates for the suifuel of someone else taking a picture of you and it looking terrible due to lens distortion
fr i always get distorted so bad in pics other ppl take of me, plus i have a fucking soulless resting face so i always look like a weird looking serial killer in other peoples pictures 😭

• JFL
When I have a hot shower I look like a bloated subhuman but on nights out when it's cold I look lean and defined.

• Woah
When I have a hot shower I look like a bloated subhuman but on nights out when it's cold I look lean and defined.
looks like the theory is true then, we all must take cold showers to ascend but unironically

• +1
Reactions: inceI