D6CE871D 3D69 4F17 9D54 3DF263360460

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ominion, Blackgymmax and dehydrated
symmetry is cope unless it's massively noticable

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and user2863632
Why is everyone on this platform jealous?💀😂😂😂
Lol r u serious? Who tf would be jealous of some jawless chinless indian. You literally found this site because you're ugly

Lol r u serious? Who tf would be jealous of some jawless chinless indian. You literally found this site because you're ugly
you are funny 🤣💀 send a picture of you

you are funny 🤣💀 send a picture of you
Legit not worth my time to argue with someone like you. I have argued with people on this site when they're actually somewhat decent looking but you're completely hideous and very ugly. You need to get it into your head that you look like shit and start saving up for surgeries immediately.

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
Legit not worth my time to argue with someone like you. I have argued with people on this site when they're actually somewhat decent looking but you're completely hideous and very ugly. You need to get it into your head that you look like shit and start saving up for surgeries immediately.
Bro is scared that he get blamed 🤣😂💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Bro is scared that he get blamed 🤣😂💀💀
Dude im legit trying to help you stop spamming emojis and dumb sentences. I am being sincere. Get a job and save up for surgeries immediately. And then maybe you can ascend and attract women.

Dude im legit trying to help you stop spamming emojis and dumb sentences. I am being sincere. Get a job and save up for surgeries immediately. And then maybe you can ascend and attract women.
Bro i have all ready bitches i just want improve my self i dont need surgeries and tips from someone who scared to show himself

i know i am not good to take pictures
Just take one with ur back cam + at arm's length (if that makes any sense) since the front cam is reversed and more distorted than the front

Just take one with ur back cam + at arm's length (if that makes any sense) since the front cam is reversed and more distorted than the front
Than the back****

yes retard sean o'pry is assymetrical is he ugly
If your eyes are asymmetrical, its over for you. If your cheekbones are asymmetrical, its over for you.

If your eyes are asymmetrical, its over for you. If your cheekbones are asymmetrical, its over for you.
massive cope

He's not jawless nor chinless in this photo.

Damn nigga why you so harsh

realistically you’re mtn don’t listen to these curry haters

gayalienmaxx and get buccal fat removal to be more symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: user2863632
What's the use of being nice to ugly guys on here. Him getting rejected by a woman will hurt him way worse than anything I'll say to him.
Womp womp