How I improved my skin in 3 months

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
So here's a before and after of my skin in the space of about 3 and a half months. I took these photos standing Infront of a window during daylight so it's comparable.

Imprroved skin

I think it's a substantial improvement, particularly around my under eye area. You can see a lot of the wrinkles softened out and the color of skin is less grey/purple. Also the skin in my nose is less red/inflamed. Not perfect, but it's progress, I definitely look younger. I've even had people at the local basketball court ask me what school I go to despite me being 28 lol

I've been taking daily:
-1000mg Resveratrol (Extensive research has been shown in reversing aging in mice, it's the healthy molecule people inside red wine that people clickbait)

-500mg NMN (Insanely good at slowing and reversing biological age in mice by increasing NAD levels. Mice that take it in the human equivalent of their 70s live over 7% longer and also exhibit more cardio health and less greying hair. Results even more extreme when taken at a young age)

-50 SPF sunscreen when I go outdoors (self explanatory, preserves collagen and prevents UV damage).

Recent additions in the last week:
Vit C supplement (Building block for collagen production)
Zinc (Another building block for collagen production)
Red Panax Ginseng (Stimulates type 1 collagen production in human dermal fibroblasts)
20g Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide (Easiest collagen the body can absorb in food form, mix in with protein shake)

Another thing to mention is that I lost weight in the last 3 months, so I've been eating cleaner too. I think my skin will look even better in the coming months with the recent additions, but this is what worked with improving my skin so far. I hope you guys found some value in it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, GalacticHero, Deleted member 26116 and 14 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 9670, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15827
What was your diet like?

What was your diet like?

200g protein / 2.1k calories, mostly protein powder, fish, vegetables and yoghurt - kinda close to Mediterranean diet.

It can be any NAD booster tho. NMN is overpriced, just use Niacinimide

I'm sure you can get results with others too, NR is also a good stand in for NMN.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I'm considering resveratol and other meme anti aging stuff once im out of teenagehood, but isn't that shit way too expensive?

I'm considering resveratol and other meme anti aging stuff once im out of teenagehood, but isn't that shit way too expensive?

Resveratrol is really cheap, NMN is what is expensive to manufacture. Bang for your buck Resveratrol is excellent.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
Resveratrol is really cheap, NMN is what is expensive to manufacture. Bang for your buck Resveratrol is excellent.
resveratrol works on an opposing mechanism to NMN lol. only one can be anti-aging.

and it looks like that botox filled shill david sinclair is wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Sinclair sold his pharma company Sirtris (which sold their enhanced version of resveratrol) to GSK for 750 million dollars. During the clinical trials, people in the active group started dying (the group taking resveratrol). GSK shut down Sirtris a year after this.

Resveratrol is a phyto estrogen. Resveratrol has a very similar chemical structure to drugs like Vioxx which are known to cause heart attacks

Resveratrol and NMN are antagonists of each other. Resveratrol overactivates sirt1 which is involved in fatty acid metabolism, while NMN promotes glucose metabolism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 22093, Danish_Retard and 4 others
bro is botoxmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mvp2v1
Sinclair sold his pharma company Sirtris (which sold their enhanced version of resveratrol) to GSK for 750 million dollars. During the clinical trials, people in the active group started dying (the group taking resveratrol). GSK shut down Sirtris a year after this.

Resveratrol is a phyto estrogen. Resveratrol has a very similar chemical structure to drugs like Vioxx which are known to cause heart attacks

Resveratrol and NMN are antagonists of each other. Resveratrol overactivates sirt1 which is involved in fatty acid metabolism, while NMN promotes glucose metabolism.
Yeah unfortunately Sinclair is wrong about a bunch of things

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, shave, mvp2v1 and 2 others

@Seth Walsh thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Delete Resveratrol from your stack

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
So here's a before and after of my skin in the space of about 3 and a half months. I took these photos standing Infront of a window during daylight so it's comparable.

View attachment 1803238

I think it's a substantial improvement, particularly around my under eye area. You can see a lot of the wrinkles softened out and the color of skin is less grey/purple. Also the skin in my nose is less red/inflamed. Not perfect, but it's progress, I definitely look younger. I've even had people at the local basketball court ask me what school I go to despite me being 28 lol

I've been taking daily:
-1000mg Resveratrol (Extensive research has been shown in reversing aging in mice, it's the healthy molecule people inside red wine that people clickbait)

-500mg NMN (Insanely good at slowing and reversing biological age in mice by increasing NAD levels. Mice that take it in the human equivalent of their 70s live over 7% longer and also exhibit more cardio health and less greying hair. Results even more extreme when taken at a young age)

-50 SPF sunscreen when I go outdoors (self explanatory, preserves collagen and prevents UV damage).

Red Panax Ginseng (Stimulates type 1 collagen production in human dermal fibroblasts)
20g Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide (Easiest collagen the body can absorb in food form, mix in with protein shake)

Another thing to mention is that I lost weight in the last 3 months, so I've been eating cleaner too. I think my skin will look even better in the coming months with the recent additions, but this is what worked with improving my skin so far. I hope you guys found some value in it.
Your skin looks the exact same as before... you are just furrowing your eyebrows in second pic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Your skin looks the exact same as before... you are just furrowing your eyebrows in second pic

Not noticing the surgery. You don't have a good eye for these things as you think you do.

nice. combining this with my gym journey (tbh already did it im ripped as fuck now) should help a lot combined with an optimal diet. anti aging stuff is cool because its so new. it wouldn't surprise me if a miracle drug dropped tomorrow. need to maxx out on skin and hair and brain gains.

@Seth Walsh thoughts?
Resveratrol belongs in the trash. NMN belongs in the Chinese warehouses. The saved money belongs in your bank account. Sinclair belongs in the gulag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Prince88, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Resveratrol belongs in the trash. NMN belongs in the Chinese warehouses. The saved money belongs in your bank account. Sinclair belongs in the gulag
I got blkpilled on reservatol but y the NMN hate?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
-500mg NMN (Insanely good at slowing and reversing biological age in mice by increasing NAD levels. Mice that take it in the human equivalent of their 70s live over 7% longer and also exhibit more cardio health and less greying hair. Results even more extreme when taken at a young age
I'm quite surprised how little NMN is spoken about here. It's one of the surefire ways to stay younger for longer and even reverse aging internally and aesthetically.

Twin mice (left on NMN, right is not):
View attachment 1803331

View attachment 1803332

Any downsides/risks?

Sounds to good to be true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Not worth it unless you're a giga oldcel imo... All of the NAD precursors are overhyped
So what do you take for anti aging? And what about the rat experiment where NMN rats lived longer/less signs of aging

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
So what do you take for anti aging? And what about the rat experiment where NMN rats lived longer/less signs of aging
Fasting, ghk-cu, tret, urea, suncream, good sleep diet exercise.. Taking care of my FACE AND SKIN:p.. Vitamin C maxxing too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 15827
Fasting, ghk-cu, tret, urea, suncream, good sleep diet exercise.. Taking care of my FACE AND SKIN:p.. Vitamin C maxxing too
Is peat pro fasting?

resveratrol gave me puffy nipples
if memory serves it is a reversible and therefore temporary aromatase inhibitor; just enough to upregulate aromatase and estrogen production, then unblocks

Every year they try shilling some new phyto-chemical as a miracle supplement/treatment and it's always bogus with a load of dodgy science behind it. They know millions of desperate people will keep falling for it. 99% of good skincare is just eating enough animal foods high in vit A (all of these skin products are derived from animal vitamin A), hydration and sleep.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn, Danish_Retard and Patient A
Every year they try shilling some new phyto-chemical as a miracle supplement/treatment and it's always bogus with a load of dodgy science behind it. They know millions of desperate people will keep falling for it. 99% of good skincare is just eating enough animal foods high in vit A (all of these skin products are derived from animal vitamin A), hydration and sleep.
> @kalefartbomb thinks he knows
> Hasn't lurked the supplements circles on 4chan, looksmax, youtube, boomer circles and obscure websites for at least 2 thousand hours.

Last edited:
Cold showers burn 200 calories imagine doing that for a year straight

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
It can be any NAD booster tho. NMN is overpriced, just use Niacinimide
does Niacin have the same effect? I like the red flush. My acne always get a little better after taking a pill

> @kalefartbomb thinks he knows
> Hasn't lurked the supplements circles on 4chan, looksmax, youtube, boomer circles and obscure websites for at least 2 thousand hours.
@kalefartbomb is actually an old guy that looks surprisingly decent for his age. If you rather take advice from aspie 20 year old nerds that lurk sub-reddits be my guest.

7 months later here's what my skin look like now.. A lot of the redness and inflammation around on my skin is gone, eyebags are significantly reduced.

Attachments

• cvxvcxcvvccvxxcvxcvxcvvcxvcx.jpg
    cvxvcxcvvccvxxcvxcvxcvvcxvcx.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Xangsane

View attachment 1803238

I've been taking daily:

Lifefuel, to be honest. Thank you for sharing this, OP.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
7 months later here's what my skin look like now.. A lot of the redness and inflammation around on my skin is gone, eyebags are significantly reduced.
Good leanmaxxing, you have nice ogee curve now.