How I reversed my age in just a week

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
So far my Uni classes have been close to non existent, I get a chance to sleep more as much as my body needs. I usually get to sleep around 4-6 hours everyday since 2018, but this past week I slept 9h everynight.

My skin complexion got so much better, I feel like my skin is at @pneumocystosis tier again despite being 24.

I make sure to sneeze out every little boogers and post nasal drip in the morning upon waking up as well, it helps making my nose smaller and slimmer!!!!

My skin collagen and elasticity also feel so much tighter I even tested myself my pulling my skin on ny face around to compare it.

Ofc I stopped drinking and never smoked a pack before, I took antiaging protocol for granted. WIth that being said I am gonna get on Tret, liposomal Vit C and lipofuline too. I cannot effort to be an oldcel too early

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, LooksThinker, Crayola CØck and 2 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @andy9432 @Eli @Jungcuck @wsada @Beastimmung @MoggerGaston @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @shabby890 @kebab

Mf Is in a looksmax site while drinking, smoking and not sleeping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Chintuck22, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Mf Is in a looksmax site while drinking, smoking and not sleeping.
I never smoked, I stopped drinking for many years now, haven't had a sip since then. Yeah 3-4h of sleeping a night looksmin you very hard.

Who sleeps more than 3h per day? :lul:

bad news i havent had a good sleep in 10 years

• Woah
Reactions: Detective
sleep as much as you need. like a dog

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
So far my Uni classes have been close to non existent, I get a chance to sleep more as much as my body needs. I usually get to sleep around 4-6 hours everyday since 2018, but this past week I slept 9h everynight.

My skin complexion got so much better, I feel like my skin is at @pneumocystosis tier again despite being 24.

I make sure to sneeze out every little boogers and post nasal drip in the morning upon waking up as well, it helps making my nose smaller and slimmer!!!!

My skin collagen and elasticity also feel so much tighter I even tested myself my pulling my skin on ny face around to compare it.

Ofc I stopped drinking and never smoked a pack before, I took antiaging protocol for granted. WIth that being said I am gonna get on Tret, liposomal Vit C and lipofuline too. I cannot effort to be an oldcel too early
placebo.org

arent you like 23 jfl why are u trying to reverse ur age

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
if you have to reverse your age at 23.....its over
he fucked up his collagen over for tancels

• +1
he fucked up his collagen over for tancels
tan is ideal, cope.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
tan is ideal, cope.
true but some just dont have the genes for it jfl and just end up turning themselves into tomatoes with fucked collagen. Not everyone tans as great as meds.

true but some just dont have the genes for it jfl and just end up turning themselves into tomatoes with fucked collagen. Not everyone tans as great as meds.
glad we can agree on something

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon