How insane would a 12 foot human being look?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
If Robert wadlow has grown to above 10 feet he truly truly would have started to look god like you think?

@heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Answer

• +1
not that insane if they dont have a roperly developepd maxila

Would mog everyone and would be seen as a god among men

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Do you think Robert wadlow would have shit himself if he woke up one day in 1930s or whatever and got height mogged by 12 foot man

• +1
I mean do you think a human that tall would literally look inhuman unimaginable insane as 9 ft Robert wadlow looked insane right but 12 feet

• +1
Do you think Robert wadlow would have shit himself if he woke up one day in 1930s or whatever and got height mogged by 12 foot man
Yeah would he terrified about would be angry for being mogged for the first time in his life

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Pei
A 6 foot person would reach to their penis area and a 7’6 person (Yao Ming) would reach to their elbow

A 6 foot person would reach to their penis area and a 7’6 person (Yao Ming) would reach to their elbow
How insane would it be to see a human being that tall in person? 9 feet already extremely insane to people Robert wadlow 12 feet would be unimaginable looking like real life attack on titan right

How insane would it be to see a human being that tall in person? 9 feet already extremely insane to people Robert wadlow 12 feet would be unimaginable looking like real life attack on titan right
Robert wadlow would reach his lower shoulder

Robert wadlow would reach his lower shoulder
IMG 1070

I mean do you think a human that tall would literally look inhuman unimaginable insane as 9 ft Robert wadlow looked insane right but 12 feet
Yeah would look insane

Yeah would look insane
If you could wake up tmw 12 feet would you say fuck it I would want to be that tall to become one of most famous people ever automatically extremely rich and famous

• +1
Nah it would just look like a surreal monster

• +1
If you could wake up tmw 12 feet would you say fuck it I would want to be that tall to become one of most famous people ever automatically extremely rich and famous
Yeah would definitely. Would give me insane niche appeal +wealth and status

you think being too tall is ogre trait?
Nope, he would probably slay and his cock would be 10-12 inches