How is it even possible that white normies still can't see ethnics hate them?

Ethnics have a love hate relationship with whites.

They don't. You don't understand the difference between exploiting somebody for their wealth/influence and actually liking them. Ethnics hate whites and only pretend to like them to keep their job or connections.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 685 and Andromeda88
They don't. You don't understand the difference between exploiting somebody for their wealth/influence and actually liking them. Ethnics hate whites and only pretend to like them to keep their job or connections.
true

I just don't get it. Racism towards whites by non-whites is hilariously blatant now. Yet most of these retards still can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that the vast majority of ethnics give exactly zero shit about white people and have no interest in being friends with them. It's gotten to the point that we now have non-white journalists openly tweeting about wanting to genocide whites and most whites STILL don't get it.

Yes cause when i go out i see ethnics hating on whites that is really fucking common it's something i see all the time never mind if i do see racism it is subtle racism from white people it's usually us ethnics mongs like you make me question why i am in the same species as you

Lies. Every ethnic wants to see white people burn.
There are self-hating ethniks that exist. You think all those Asian girls who sleep with white men want white people to die? You think all those ethnik males who are obsessed with white women want to see the white race go extinct?
My PSL 2.5 Chink gf told me that she prefers white penis to Asian penis because white penis is larger and gives her orgasms

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Yes cause when i go out i see ethnics hating on whites that is really fucking common it's something i see all the time never mind if i do see racism it is subtle racism from white people it's usually us ethnics mongs like you make me question why i am in the same species as you

Ethnics don't openly hate on whites because they don't want their boss to fire them. Just lol if you think they are just randomly talking about how much they hate whites when their fucking boss is probably white.

just fucking lol ethnics hate other ethnics more than they hate white people, nothings going to happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's actually THIS type of mentality that is killing the west. This insanely naive belief that the western world is some immovable object that can't be removed or displaced. White people are so fucking deluded they think it's literally not possible for western civilization to cease to exist. They are going to be fucking horrified once they realize what the true implications of becoming minorities in their own countries really means.

THIS.

White people don't understand shit. Like I pointed out in my earlier comment, white people are like what the old european nobility use to be like before the revolutions happened. They are content living in their own luxury bubble where everything is nice and pretty and literally cannot grasp even the very notion that all of this could be easily lost. They are so disattached from the rest of the world they could as well be living on a completely different planet. They think all the people they are importing will just go on to become subservient little janitors to wipe their asses once they are old and that all will be well. That isn't what is going to happen...

No they just fucking whites because they think they are rich racist snobs. Which tbf many of them actually are.
Keep coping you dumb retard. Latinas love white men

Ethnics don't openly hate on whites because they don't want their boss to fire them. Just lol if you think they are just randomly talking about how much they hate whites when their fucking boss is probably white.

Notice i said subtle racism before i don't hear that subtle racism when talking with ethnics if anything judging by what i hear them talk about they suck white mens dicks it's the exact opposite with the white twats tbh they subtle are racist just lol if you think people don't show body language 1 can tell.

Highly doubt that modernized ethnics hate white people. Assimilation with the new generatation is basically done. The only people who say this are oldfags like you.

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy and InjectE
muhh racism against whites

being white is literally the greatest privilege . lol who tf cares if some of them dont like us
the white man remains on top no matter what. and tbh our "culture" is filled with degeneracy so i dont blame them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Highly doubt that modernized ethnics hate white people. Assimilation with the new generatation is basically done. The only people who say this are oldfags like you.

It's exactly the other way around. Older ethnics were not brainwashed into this sjw bullshit but the younger generations have been. Polls have shown that younger ethnics are MORE racist towards whites than the older generations. Furthermore, as standards of living continue to decline throughout the west ethnics will start hating on whites even more. And there is no such thing as "assimilation". People never let go of their identity.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 2205
It's exactly the other way around. Older ethnics were not brainwashed into this sjw bullshit but the younger generations have been. Polls have shown that younger ethnics are MORE racist towards whites than the older generations. Furthermore, as standards of living continue to decline throughout the west ethnics will start hating on whites even more. And there is no such thing as "assimilation". People never let go of their identity.
Show me the polls which have shown this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Soyboy2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
OP
"ethnic hate us"
"muh land"
600.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 685
We care about it like an elephant cares about the flys that feed off its shit.

Ethniks are just fauna, like the pigeons in Trafalgar Square or a Seagull by the seaside. No one really pays attention and no one cares beyond the fact they might shit on your car.

Lion (white) doesn't concern himself with the opinions of a sheep (ethnic)

I dont like westerners. Exporting hypergamy and stupid shit.

Stats are a bit misleading though since the west steals some of the most talented portions from the developed world to keep it's failing economy alive. Just lol if you think the average Indian in the west has the same IQ as the average Indian in India. And no, it's not because of "better education". The Indians who left to the west were just smarter to begin with. Also lol if you think the migrant horde pouring into Europe and the US are anything like the people from that chart that you just posted.

Stats are a bit misleading though since the west steals some of the most talented portions from the developed world to keep it's failing economy alive. Just lol if you think the average Indian in the west has the same IQ as the average Indian in India. And no, it's not because of "better education". The Indians who left to the west were just smarter to begin with. Also lol if you think the migrant horde pouring into Europe and the US are anything like the people from that chart that you just posted.
i am well aware of that, I am just saying, in a few decades, you'll see ethnics dominate high end careers.

Ethnicks act like giggly school girls around whites sucking up so hard

white people SHOULD hate these hostile parasites back and expel them form our countries. but our race it too fucking autistic to understand racial collectivism anymore. whites deserve this for being autistic retards.

They notice it, but they believe White people deserve to be hated, so they don't mind it. When they see these incidents of notable non-White people hating White people they think In their head "Yeah well we did do slavery, racism, kkk, police killings of blacks and we're rich and they're poor, so it's fair enough". Whites have been brainwashed to hate themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544