How is or isn’t cunningulus simping?

squirrelcel

squirrelcel

Iron
And if one’s goal is repeat access to pussy, how does or doesn’t the simping outweigh the additional pleasure to the female from sub-BBC dicklets?

I've never licked a girl's pussy before, because the ~8 girls I've had sex with, including 2 longer-term fwbs, would refuse to even let me try. They said it was submissive behavior of a guy and they don't enjoy a guy doing it. Would push me away when I tried.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, BoneDensity and squirrelcel
And if one’s goal is repeat access to pussy, how does or doesn’t the simping outweigh the additional pleasure to the female from sub-BBC dicklets?
Its beta af

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and squirrelcel
who cares if licking pussy is cucked or not youre still getting more pussy than most dudes so

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, alphamaxxxx and squirrelcel
who cares if licking pussy is cucked or not youre still getting more pussy than most dudes so
Have you had females display that they like pussy licking?

Eating a girl out isn't submissive lol - maybe if she's pushing your head down and making you her bitch but I would never let a girl do that to me

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
[accidental post from phone]

Last edited:
I've never licked a girl's pussy before, because the ~8 girls I've had sex with, including 2 longer-term fwbs, would refuse to even let me try. They said it was submissive behavior of a guy and they don't enjoy a guy doing it. Would push me away when I tried.
this never happened lmao

• +1
Have you had females display that they like pussy licking?
idk i dont talk to girls so ive had no woman tell me like "lick my pussy" ro soemthing, i mean obviouslt there are women that enjoy it and some that dont

• +1
We can claim that the pleasure outweighs the simping or vice versa. But we need evidence showing that females actually prefer one or the other, pussy licking or no pussy licking, like
Or not
this never happened lmao

It being submissive is kinda stupid honestly, cause it all comes down to whether or not YOU want to do it. Fuck she gonna do, overpower you and make you?

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 20370 and squirrelcel
It being submissive is kinda stupid honestly, cause it all comes down to whether or not YOU want to do it. Fuck she gonna do, overpower you and make you?
It determines the extent to which she’s willing to give more pussy in the future

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
The problem is that females may not know, know how to communicate, or be honest about their preferences, and even if they are, the limpwristedness of your asking may decrease the chance of repeat pussy. So we need behavioral data.

id never eat out a foids fish lips ngl

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and squirrelcel
yeah you prefer the taste of diarrhea over that
fuck no not either i would never put my face near an ass or pussy only my dick in pussy im very vanilla tbh

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 1660