How kuffar would you say you are on a scale of 1-10?

Brother, if Islamic women do not want me but a Christian woman does, then how can I not do what she wants? She would be giving me what Islamic women refused, which is a marriage to me. Just being honest..

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Brother, if Islamic women do not want me but a Christian woman does, then how can I not do what she wants? She would be giving me what Islamic women refused, which is a marriage to me. Just being honest..
Your kids will turn out to be they/thems bhai :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Give me proof that jesus is "god" and not a prophet.
Depends what you consider proof. The resurrection on the 3rd day is proof. The burial cloth—otherwise known as the shroud of Turin—in the empty tomb that the disciples saw.

Don’t start arguing like an atheist with this proof shit though

Even muzzies have they/them in their bio these days. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Those aren't muslims bhai

Being gay is normalized in christianity and christian countries despite it being a sin in their religion JFL.

• +1
Depends what you consider proof. The resurrection on the 3rd day is proof. The burial cloth—otherwise known as the shroud of Turin—in the empty tomb that the disciples saw.

Okay, so jesus is a prophet, not god

• +1

Those aren't muslims bhai

Being gay is normalized in christianity and christian countries despite it being a sin in their religion JFL.
Yeah it's cucked how christcuck leaders like the cope are accepting of LGBT. If the imam of Mecca (not that he's the spokesperson for muzzies worldwide, but you get my point) would try then he would be beheaded quicker than he could say "Haha just kiddi-"

• +1
Yeah it's cucked how christcuck leaders like the cope are accepting of LGBT. If the imam of Mecca (not that he's the spokesperson for muzzies worldwide, but you get my point) would try then he would be beheaded quicker than he could say "Haha just kiddi-"
Based JFL

@Eternal_ why does the pope promote faggotry when it's a sin, hmm? :feelshah:

• JFL
Based JFL

@Eternal_ why does the pope promote faggotry when it's a sin, hmm? :feelshah:
Because like every other christcuckcel that doesn't do anything else but bark for Islam, they're just low sentient retards.

• JFL
Because like every other christcuckcel that doesn't do anything else but bark for Islam, they're just low sentient retards.
Ong show me a single mosque that looks like this (not in a retarded western country)
Pride 2022 picFINAL noSign

@Eternal_ thoughts?

• JFL
Ong show me a single mosque that looks like this (not in a retarded western country)
View attachment 2882807

@Eternal_ thoughts?
We throw our gays off of rooftops. We paint the pavement with their blood. Christcuckcels have to buy red paint instead.

• JFL
We throw our gays off of rooftops. We paint the pavement with their blood. Christcuckcels have to buy red paint instead.
Andrew Tate have legit said it best:

Try wearing a shirt that says "Jesus is g*y" in a western country and no one bats an eye.

Try doing something similar in a muslim country and your ass is getting beaten IMMEDIATELY.

• JFL
Andrew Tate have legit said it best:

Try wearing a shirt that says "Jesus is g*y" in a western country and no one bats an eye.

Try doing something similar in a muslim country and your ass is getting beaten IMMEDIATELY.
Based akhi Tate. :feelskek:

• JFL
Are you Christian? Or raised at least?
Raised.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Damnit! Why did they have to dedicate a verse to a whore who spreads the dickpill?
Legit. Egyptian brah used BEC theory on the Israelite brah females. Traveler 4 verse 69.

How do you explain the reasoning behind our existence? The goal of our creation in the eyes of the omnipotent omnipresent omniscient good God?
Can't seem to find an answer that make sense

• +1

And?!

1st video: he says homosexuality is a sin. He also says it’s not a legal crime.

2nd video: States that is willing to bless same sex couples looking for Gods mercy but distinctly mentions that it is not condoning same sex marriage and refers to the sacrament of marriage between a man and a woman.

Where is the problem with either of those claims? We are all sinners. Gay niggas don’t deserve to be killed. The pope was not condoning LGBT shit in either of them but is instead trying to be charitable

• JFL
And?!

1st video: he says homosexuality is a sin. He also says it’s not a legal crime.

2nd video: States that is willing to bless same sex couples looking for Gods mercy but distinctly mentions that it is not condoning same sex marriage and refers to the sacrament of marriage between a man and a woman.

Where is the problem with either of those claims? We are all sinners. Gay niggas don’t deserve to be killed. The pope was not condoning LGBT shit in either of them but is instead trying to be charitable
Pride 2022 picFINAL noSign

• JFL
You know, I actually have a copy of the Bible that I own. It used to belong to a very important person to me who was Christian but sadly, she passed away. She refused to revert to Islam on her deathbed so I hope God forgives her for her sins.
Legit. Egyptian brah used BEC theory on the Israelite brah females. Traveler 4 verse 69.
I was thinking of Ezekiel 23:20.

"She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse."
How do you explain the reasoning behind our existence? The goal of our creation in the eyes of the omnipotent omnipresent omniscient good God?
Can't seem to find an answer that make sense
In Islam there is the concept of Hidden Knowledge. This is knowledge that only God possesses and therefore we cannot have the answer to every question. Having said that, the goal of our creation is to worship God and God alone. Everything else is just a distraction placed forth by the devil to make us stray from the path, which is to seek God's "pleasure" by worshipping Him and living by the rules He has commanded us to live. We have the will to follow these rules or not, but we will be punished or rewarded for the choices we make.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
View attachment 2882807

@Eternal_ thoughts?
What a weird bunch...

But you if you use "not in a retarded western country" rule for christians, you're not gonna find a lot of churches that welcome this behavior either.

It's not a "christcuck" problem, it's a "retarded western country" problem.

I was thinking of Ezekiel 23:20.

"She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey’s and emissions like those of a horse."
Yeah ik, the verse before that was

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt.

I was doing a @traveler impersonation

You know, I actually have a copy of the Bible that I own. It used to belong to a very important person to me who was Christian but sadly, she passed away. She refused to revert to Islam on her deathbed so I hope God forgives her for her sins.
If she's truly good and abide by the bible, then she's fine.

Quran 2:62
Indeed, the believers, Jews, Christians, and Sabians1—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in God and the Last Day and does good will have their reward with their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.2

This is knowledge that only God possesses and therefore we cannot have the answer to every question.
Sounds like an excuse.
Having said that, the goal of our creation is to worship God and God alone. Everything else is just a distraction placed forth by the devil to make us stray from the path, which is to seek God's "pleasure" by worshipping Him and living by the rules He has commanded us to live. We have the will to follow these rules or not, but we will be punished or rewarded for the choices we make.
If you ask more "why"s, such as
Why didn't he create us as good in the first place? Why play games?
Why test us even though he's omniscient?
Why create humans knowing they'll go to hell (he's omniscient remember)?
etc.

you'll eventually meet a dead end, the "Hidden Knowledge"

That's what I can't accept.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler and Michael Myers

Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt.

Indeed, the believers, Jews, Christians, and Sabians1—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in God and the Last Day and does good will have their reward with their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.2

Sounds like an excuse.

etc.

Not a word son

Joever for my IQ, I googled "Traveler 4:69" because I thought it was an actual book called Traveler.

The Qur'an is referring to the Jews, Christians and Sabians before the Qur'an was revealed. It doesn't apply anymore but of course, I hope to be wrong.
Sounds like an excuse.
Scientifically speaking it makes sense, though. Science says we only use a small percentage of our brains. If we don't even get to use 100% of our brains, is it not easy to conclude that we would also be deprived of certain knowledge?
etc.

But the answers were never there to please us as people. So there's not really a point in trying to find the answers to the Hidden Knowledge. It's like asking why is the sky blue during the day instead of yellow or why is the grass green instead of blue. What's important is you stick to the five pillars and that's it. Then you can hope for the best.

• JFL
Joever for my IQ, I googled "Traveler 4:69" because I thought it was an actual book called Traveler.
Jflll it's joeverrrrrrr
Scientifically speaking it makes sense, though. Science says we only use a small percentage of our brains. If we don't even get to use 100% of our brains, is it not easy to conclude that we would also be deprived of certain knowledge?
Technically you're right we don't use 100% of our brain cuz then we won't be able to retain new information. But if your talking about that "we only use 10% of our brain" chit, that's a myth bhai.

It's not quantum physics tho, you don't necessarily need knowledge, so to speak, I just feel like the whole thing's just logically inconsistent.

But the answers were never there to please us as people. So there's not really a point in trying to find the answers to the Hidden Knowledge. It's like asking why is the sky blue during the day instead of yellow or why is the grass green instead of blue. What's important is you stick to the five pillars and that's it. Then you can hope for the best.
There it is. Our difference. You're ok with that, I'm not.

Crazy thing is, we know why grass is green instead of blue. It's because of chlorophyll, which absorbs blue visible light from the sun and reflects green.

• JFL
@Michael Myers @coispet @Autismcel @moggathon @Eternal_

My honest reaction to this whole thread:

4094217 4EA82921 2BE4 4139 91BB 9F4ABFA79337

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, Michael Myers and Autismcel
Jflll it's joeverrrrrrr
JFL.
Technically you're right we don't use 100% of our brain cuz then we won't be able to retain new information. But if your talking about that "we only use 10% of our brain" chit, that's a myth bhai.
Not sure which percentage but yeah.
It's not quantum physics tho, you don't necessarily need knowledge, so to speak, I just feel like the whole thing's just logically inconsistent.
But the point is, you will never have the answer to everything. We should be grateful for the information that we are able to get. Imagine if we didn't even get that.
Yes, I am. Because I know things are out of my control, so I am at peace with it.
Crazy thing is, we know why grass is green instead of blue. It's because of chlorophyll, which absorbs blue visible light from the sun and reflects green.
Ok inkwell, way to best me. :lul::feelsbaton:

• JFL
Jflll it's joeverrrrrrr

@Michael Myers @coispet @Autismcel @moggathon @Eternal_

My honest reaction to this whole thread:

View attachment 2882924
dnr suck my mog

• JFL
We should be grateful for the information that we are able to get. Imagine if we didn't even get that.
Wdym? We didn't GET chit Bhai. We LEARNED chit. If you're talking about scripture tho, I'd rather we didn't get chit at all.

Ok inkwell, way to best me. :lul::feelsbaton:
Jfl. My point was, as seemingly unuseful and absurd the question was, humans still were willing to conduct research to get the answer. That's just humans. Our brain complexity is a blessing and a curse. Actually, it baffles me how there are so many religious people out there. I guess the "cope" part of our brain overrides the "y?" part .

And don't u quote my post without reacting first mane, U SAID JFL IN THE REPLY WHY DIDNT U JFL MY CHIT :feelsree: !!!!!

• JFL
Wdym? We didn't GET chit Bhai. We LEARNED chit. If you're talking about scripture tho, I'd rather we didn't get chit at all.
It's true, it's better if we weren't taught because then we could have led lives the way we wanted and ended up in hell or heaven based on our actions. The people in the Amazons aren't going to hell just because they are not religious. At least that is the Islamic take, that they can go to heaven despite not being religious.
Jfl. My point was, as seemingly unuseful and absurd the question was, humans still were willing to conduct research to get the answer. That's just humans. Our brain complexity is a blessing and a curse. Actually, it baffles me how there are so many religious people out there. I guess the "cope" part of our brain overrides the "y?" part .
I get your point but my point was there's always going to be things that we do not understand. Lots of space-related questions that we don't have the answer to yet and maybe we will never get the answer.
And don't u quote my post without reacting first mane, U SAID JFL IN THE REPLY WHY DIDNT U JFL MY CHIT :feelsree: !!!!!
JFL. Ok I will give you your JFL react, you whore!

• JFL
1 being eats a cheeky ham sandwich when allahs not looking or making penis threads and 10 being eats a ham sandwich while engaging in homosexuality, while allahs looking.

@coispet @Michael Myers @st.hamudi but 6‘5
I eat pork with milk for breakfast, and use soap with pig fat in it, I believe in a billion different Gods, I don’t partake in fasting, I steal from the homeless, so I’d say I’m a level 100 kuffar goyim mogger

Cant publicise my sins, I’ve relinquished myself completely to Allah swt, girlfriends doesn’t exist in Islam therefore the LOML is telling her parents about me to seal the deal in’sha’Allah

Alhamdulillah
Yeah i am not saying buddy nice try fed

• JFL
Reactions: coispet