How level of fraud is that pic (WheatWaffles)

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
IMG 20230511 210116
IMG 20230511 210102

it goes ? I wonder what the girls he dates think about when they see him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, rdqs, T50 Mogger and 17 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lautrec, JawMogger, thecel and 4 others
He's 5'10 according to him
girl not gonna be interested unless shes horny and he plans it well. i mean frauding does work if u have game irl to make it hard for her to say no. my 5'5 roommate frauded 5'9 on dating apps and got away with it.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Allornothing, thecel and 6 others
He rated himself 6/10
Ik I saw it, and people here are buying his rating system
JFL getting a rate from a guy who puts himself at 6/10 but is subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, poopoohead and Deleted member 24789
girl not gonna be interested unless shes horny and he plans it well. i mean frauding does work if u have game irl to make it hard for her to say no. my 5'5 roommate frauded 5'9 on dating apps and got away with it.
Your roomate is a bigboss man

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Ik I saw it, and people here are buying his rating system
JFL getting a rate from a guy who puts himself at 6/10 but is subhuman
He rate better looking guys than him 4/5 I'm sure lol

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, Lautrec, JawMogger and 6 others
How he frauded 4 inches lmao? Also when he will take his shoes off what he gonna do and how will she react seeing him 4 inches lower? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, forevermirin and HalfGypsyMogger
Mirin low inhib manlet shit

Manlets have higher T

• JFL
  • +1
They fraud more than him so

• +1
  • Love it
Bro finally started looksmaxxing after talking about it for 5 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RedCarpet, thecel, poopoohead and 4 others
The simplest looksmax for him would be just dying his hair, eyebrows and lashes darker. You need really good features to be able to pull it as a ginger.

• +1
Reactions: Manana and Deleted member 24789
How he frauded 4 inches lmao? Also when he will take his shoes off what he gonna do and how will she react seeing him 4 inches lower? Jfl
he didn't actually lift fraud afaik so didn't have that problem + the girls he got home were always tiny (<5'2 probably) so he was always taller than them.

also he started small (5'7 i think) and did this for years and got 2+ slays/week so he was pretty confident height wasn't gonna failo him irl. also helps not having consumed any autistic blackpill content.

he didn't actually lift fraud afaik so didn't have that problem + the girls he got home were always tiny (<5'2 probably) so he was always taller than them.

also he started small (5'7 i think) and did this for years and got 2+ slays/week so he was pretty confident height wasn't gonna failo him irl. also helps not having consumed any autistic blackpill content.
That makes sense lol because if the girl was like 5 5 5 6 she would see that he s height frauding

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
The simplest looksmax for him would be just dying his hair, eyebrows and lashes darker. You need really good features to be able to pull it as a ginger.
True tbh

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HalfGypsyMogger
wheat waffles got bullied in school and didn't experience teen-love. because of this he's very insecure about himself. to cope with this reality he's lying to himself that he's 6/10 but in reality he's only 4/10 (slightly below average)

103 01edoekeko1k1ad31313131asda

-not tall (5'9)
-ginger
-invisible eyebrows
-pale skin tone
-twink frame
-average jaw
-looks like a rat
-gay voice

Anyone who's not subhuman can fraud pics on tinder to look 6/10. In real life Sam Wheatley looks like a nerd and gets rejected all the time. He thinks that going to the gym twice a month is looksmaxxing (he has potential to become a 6/10 but doesn't even try). i'm pretty sure Sam doesn't get sex with anything that doesn't look like a whale/witch.

3282487 D45B5C00 14DB 4581 BBE8 8B431CFC2901

Those girls in the interview look at him with disgust. they only participate in the interview because he gave them money. A real HTN can interview average looking college girls without any effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manana, JawMogger, HalfGypsyMogger and 2 others
That makes sense lol because if the girl was like 5 5 5 6 she would see that he s height frauding
yes thankfully he was above average iq so didn't let that happen

wheat waffles got bullied in school and didn't experience teen-love. because of this he's very insecure about himself. to cope with this reality he's lying to himself that he's 6/10 but in reality he's only 4/10 (slightly below average)

View attachment 2197467

-not tall (5'9)
-ginger
-invisible eyebrows
-pale skin tone
-twink frame
-average jaw
-looks like a rat
-gay voice

Anyone who's not subhuman can fraud pics on tinder to look 6/10. In real life Sam Wheatley looks like a nerd and gets rejected all the time. He thinks that going to the gym twice a month is looksmaxxing (he has potential to become a 6/10 but doesn't even try). i'm pretty sure Sam doesn't get sex with anything that doesn't look like a whale/witch.

View attachment 2197432

Those girls in the interview look at him with disgust. they only participate in the interview because he gave them money. A real HTN can interview average looking college girls without any effort.
solid normie who gets rejected because of his autism and low iq.

View attachment 2197467

-not tall (5'9)
-ginger
-invisible eyebrows
-pale skin tone
-twink frame
-average jaw
-looks like a rat
-gay voice

View attachment 2197432

5 ft 10 my ass. hes about 5 ft 7. look at him. same height of the girls. what girls are 5 ft 10? no one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and angelo
5 ft 10 my ass. hes about 5 ft 7. look at him. same height of the girls. what girls are 5 ft 10? no one
in my school alone 30%~ of girls are taller than 5'10. it's not that rare for white girls to be 6'0+ in my country (Netherlands) so it shouldn't be in the UK either. wheat waffles is MTN at best in some poor UK village.

Trimwheatley

how can you say this ginger is above average looking. sub5 in Netherlands.

in my school alone 30%~ of girls are taller than 5'10. it's not that rare for white girls to be 6'0+ in my country (Netherlands) so it shouldn't be in the UK either. wheat waffles is MTN at best in some poor UK village.

View attachment 2197825

how can you say this ginger is above average looking. sub5 in Netherlands.
woman in the UK are short

Frauding big time. Went from a 4 on the left to a 7 on the right
Just compare his worst photo with his best photo theory. IQ of .org is an all time low.

5 ft 7 (manlet)

pale skin

faggy voice

invisible eyebrows

pathetic frame

low iq

thick british accent

over for wheat waffles. just lol at this guy frauding and claiming hes 5 ft 10. just lol at this guy lying he he say he got dates.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and thecel
He's pretty average. I don't think he's below average

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 24789 and thecel
Did he post this picture as him? Lol

Over for his dating life as a black pill youtuber

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
5 ft 7 (manlet)

pale skin

faggy voice

invisible eyebrows

pathetic frame

low iq

thick british accent

over for wheat waffles. just lol at this guy frauding and claiming hes 5 ft 10. just lol at this guy lying he he say he got dates.
how do you know he is 5'7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
@Maesthetics=King look at his other pics
IMG 20230512 144018

Looks like blackops2cel and his mtn brother , im not saying he looks like a subhuman before , but his pics are another person imo

Oh and he dated several girls

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 27472 and JawMogger
Maybe he lives in Mongolia where average people are 6'3
stop coping. anyone can see hes not 5 ft 10. maybe 5 ft 8 at max. but in my opinion hes either 5 ft 7 or 5 ft 6 because those are the average height of most girls

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 24789
stop coping. anyone can see hes not 5 ft 10. maybe 5 ft 8 at max. but in my opinion hes either 5 ft 7 or 5 ft 6 because those are the average height of most girls
It was a joke .

@Maesthetics=King look at his other pics View attachment 2198552

Looks like blackops2cel and his mtn brother , im not saying he looks like a subhuman before , but his pics are another person imo

Oh and he dated several girls
My friend is Strong MTN - weak HTN has 140 slays and larps as Chadlite using face app on tinder also lol. You are putting yourself at a disadvantage if you don’t fraud nowadays

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Deleted member 24789