How long do I have to wait after bimax to get infra-malar implants?

R

Rollie Pollie

Iron
bimax is booked, getting it in a few months. how long after bimax do i need to wait to get custom infra-malar+supra saddled implants? want to ascend asap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and HarrierDuBois
bimax is booked, getting it in a few months. how long after bimax do i need to wait to get custom infra-malar+supra saddled implants? want to ascend asap
I am in the exact same position as you. I need trimax and then infra implants. Mind sharing pics and plans in pms? Very curious.

I am in the exact same position as you. I need trimax and then infra implants. Mind sharing pics and plans in pms? Very curious.
You dont need trimax. Genio is pointless for you

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Most people wont need a genio after bimax
First thing I was recommended by Ramieri was genio, I insisted upon decompressing bite then getting bimax.

i had a rough surgical plan outlined in my consultation, they recommended 8mm max and 12mm mand and some CCW for my airway issues. no genio bc my chin is fine. they will give me the official numbers in my pre-surgery consult.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i had a rough surgical plan outlined in my consultation, they recommended 8mm max and 12mm mand and some CCW for my airway issues. no genio bc my chin is fine. they will give me the official numbers in my pre-surgery consult.
What does your face look like? Since I have the same issues I would be curious to see.

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois