how long does it take for sheddimg to stop with dermarolling

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
did it for the fieat time yesterday with 1.5mm, was bleeding and i added topical iodine because that causes hair growth around scars , still lost tonnes in the shower tho, isnt there some like growth phase and shed phase or whatever, how long until shedding stops , this hair loss shit is making me really sad man

Watching the thread.

what other things u on? fin min etc.

what other things u on? fin min etc.
topical iodine to increase dermarollings effectiveness i cant use the other stuff due to being 15

topical iodine to increase dermarollings effectiveness i cant use the other stuff due to being 15
Use minox, it won't affect your puberty.
I have regrown most of what i've lost as far with minox+dermarolling 1.5mm, i' using them since 1.5 months
Then at 18 you can start with RU, since it is topical and only a very little part is absorbed you won't lose any bone growth/maturation.
Dermaroll shed stop after few weeks, minox shed can last longer though (few months maximum).

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
If you are already happy with your height you should say fuck it and hop on fin, hair > few inches of height (if you are 5'10 +)

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
If you are already happy with your height you should say fuck it and hop on fin, hair > few inches of height (if you are 5'10 +)
height is right > hair is life

• +1
Reactions: callisto
STUPID SHIT
Dont pay attention to this mfker please
God how retarded

• +1
Reactions: piec, callisto and gribsufer1
no way you're losing hair at 15, what the fuck??

I have regrown most of what i've lost as far with minox+dermarolling 1.5mm, i' using them since 1.5 months
Then at 18 you can start with RU, since it is topical and only a very little part is absorbed you won't lose any bone growth/maturation.
Dermaroll shed stop after few weeks, minox shed can last longer though (few months maximum).
how frequently do you dwrmaroll and whats ur technique

no way you're losing hair at 15, what the fuck??

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
add topical iodine

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
how frequently do you dwrmaroll and whats ur technique
All over the scalp i don't count but usually i keep doing it from nw7 zone to the hairline until i start bleeding.
I do it once each week, after the shower usually it's easier when the hair are wet imo.

• +1
add topical iodine
I will boyo
Don't forget minox, and take vitamin c or tretinoin it will negate his effects (or at least disminish them) on your collagen.

• Hmm...
I will boyo
Don't forget minox, and take vitamin c or tretinoin it will negate his effects (or at least disminish them) on your collagen.
my collagen is fucking shit due to diet with tonnes of pufas , not worth it to use minox plus iodine is very legit btw https://looksmax.org/threads/broootal-rapid-balding-nw3-at-15.631141/
you dont need minox tbh
do this if u can combined with dermaroller+iodine is unmoggable https://looksmax.org/threads/bewussts-hair-loss-protocol-dosages-detailed-instructions./

Minox is 100% worth it, dermarolling alone won't prevent the miniaturization of the hair, at least minox will allow you to buy time until you can get your hands on a dht blocker (even if you could already use a topical one).

Minox is 100% worth it, dermarolling alone won't prevent the miniaturization of the hair, at least minox will allow you to buy time until you can get your hands on a dht blocker (even if you could already use a topical one).
dermarolling + iodine will

Black pill: derma rolling is going to do literally nothing quantifiable. There is a guy on YouTube who has been dermarolling near 3 years now and nothing has noticibly changed.

The “shedding” you’re experiencing is just MPB progression.

Black pill: derma rolling is going to do literally nothing quantifiable. There is a guy on YouTube who has been dermarolling near 3 years now and nothing has noticibly changed.

who? did he draw blood?

he got a decent result for his level

he got a decent result for his level
1CA7CBA7 AC2F 44CF 8048 DC38412727F4

This took 3 years of effort.

View attachment 2069734
This took 3 years of effort.
JFL! Going through such pain and greasy hair due to minox for such a pitiful result!

I dermapen 2.5mm + minox once every (2) weeks. I went from norwood 0.5 to norwood 0 in 3 months and kept going. Then I stopped for 6 months and I'm now norwood 0.75. :feelsrope:

• +1
JFL! Going through such pain and greasy hair due to minox for such a pitiful result!

I dermapen 2.5mm + minox once every (2) weeks. I went from norwood 0.5 to norwood 0 in 3 months and kept going. Then I stopped for 6 months and I'm now norwood 0.75.
2.5 mm is just gonna reach muscle

• +1
Reactions: ThousandCuts

I dermapen 2.5mm + minox once every (2) weeks. I went from norwood 0.5 to norwood 0 in 3 months and kept going. Then I stopped for 6 months and I'm now norwood 0.75. :feelsrope:
I don’t use minoxidil liquid or spray, I use 10mg Lornitab minoxidil pills cut into 2.5mg quarters. I take them every night with my looksmax stack. No oily nastiness.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThousandCuts and gribsufer1
Was u born with a fucked up hairline or was it good before

Is that an issue?
its just more pain and healing time for no more reward , 1.5mm is more than enough and peiple called me crazy for running that on scalp

Was u born with a fucked up hairline or was it good before
it was good before and then got recessed, plus obviously i started noticing hair is falling out when it anywhere near this quantity before

it was good before and then got recessed, plus obviously i started noticing hair is falling out when it anywhere near this quantity before
If you hairline was completely/almost straight it’s over for you

I don’t use minoxidil liquid or spray, I use 10mg Lornitab minoxidil pills cut into 2.5mg quarters. I take them every night with my looksmax stack. No oily nastiness.
Minox is PDE-5 inhibitor AKA collagen inhibitor so topical is better correct?
Anyways if my eyelashes grow any longer I will be looking faggy among other failos.

Last edited:
  • +1