How long does it take so you lose facial bloat after eating sodium?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
1....2...3days? I coudnt find a any anwsers on that, just remedies for it. However I ate a lot of sodium due to it being a event with a lot of salted ham

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
There is no predetermined time,
Its different for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Yes but whats the estimated time? Coudnt be more than 3 days am I right?

Definetly not,
If you drink alot of water you could probably pee it out pretty fast.
I would say around 2 days for most people maybe less if you try to sweat it out aswell.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223, FatmanO, kobecel and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, UltraExtremeIntense, kobecel and 1 other person
Eat a whole lemon ? before going to sleep. Your bloat will be greatly decreased by the time you wake up. Also it will whiten your teeth

• Woah
Reactions: Treasure223
Eat a whole lemon ? before going to sleep. Your bloat will be greatly decreased by the time you wake up. Also it will whiten your teeth
source?=

• +1
2-3 days

• +1
A chick who works as a fitness instructor told me it recently. She does it when preparing for competition in the last few days before it

• +1
A chick who works as a fitness instructor told me it recently. She does it when preparing for competition in the last few days before it
It helps with weight loss. Also cage at you for asking a girl for workout advices, bet she moslty workouts legs/butt

• Woah
It helps with weight loss. Also cage at you for asking a girl for workout advices, bet she moslty workouts legs/butt
I didn’t ask that. I have a lot of lemons at my place. She saw that and asked me why. But I just add them by little pieces to either tea or water. She thought I use them for water flushing from the body. I didn’t know they have this effect. Going to test that myself

And no. Since she is actually competing and working as a fitness instructor she works out every muscle group

• +1
about 1-2 night of sleep for me, have to drink ton of water too

Does concentrated lemon juice do the job too?

I didn’t ask that. I have a lot of lemons at my place. She saw that and asked me why. But I just add them by little pieces to either tea or water. She thought I use them for water flushing from the body. I didn’t know they have this effect. Going to test that myself

And no. Since she is actually competing and working as a fitness instructor she works out every muscle group
Thanks m8 gonna buy a few lemons

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
I can't tell if this is legit or a troll