@chosen-one i want to speed run it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ominion and mayo mogger
Ur still obese but I see progress from the last pic

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Ur still obese but I see progress from the last pic
I will fuckinh inject Tren if it didn’t rape my hairline. I have access to cardarine as well but wary of SARMs. Tbh dnp seems best bang for Buck purely for fat loss.

Diet Coke and 1000cals/day will get you down 15kgs in 1-1/2 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, Chadeep, Manletmachine and 1 other person
It's gon be shit but worth it in the long term

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and kyrre
I Tbh dnp seems best bang for Buck purely for fat loss.
It is. You have to be careful with sourcing and dosing though. It is imperative that you find a good source because most, if not all of the DNP on the market is Chinese synthesized shit that is contaminated with heavy metals and other impurities. I would pay the money to get an analytical chemist run a GC-MS on whatever source you end up buying before you ingest it

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It is. You have to be careful with sourcing and dosing though. It is imperative that you find a good source because most, if not all of the DNP on the market is Chinese synthesized shit that is contaminated with heavy metals and other impurities. I would pay the money to get an analytical chemist run a GC-MS on whatever source you end up buying before you ingest it
I get the same that Ukrainian / Russian bodybuilders use , it should be good?

24E5246A 2C99 45FC AF3F 56B9FE3BD098

I get the same that Ukrainian / Russian bodybuilders use , it should be good?

View attachment 2891853
I am unsure. Get in contact with the producer and/or seller and see if they have 3rd party tested sampling reports. This has always been the biggest problem with DNP. You literally have no idea what you are buying. Considering that DNP is illegal practically everywhere, you are relying on black market laboratories to synthesize it with raw adulterated + contaminated materials that are from China while also using contaminated lab equipment and likely an entry level armchair chemist to make it.

• So Sad
I will fuckinh inject Tren if it didn’t rape my hairline. I have access to cardarine as well but wary of SARMs. Tbh dnp seems best bang for Buck purely for fat loss.
Sarms would be safer than Tren though.

If I were you rope do an ostarine + cardarine cycle so that you get lean and have good muscle tone. Test base if you are low inhib and dont care about increasing androgenic alopecia symptoms.

• +1
Sarms would be safer than Tren though.

If I were you rope do an ostarine + cardarine cycle so that you get lean and have good muscle tone. Test base if you are low inhib and dont care about increasing androgenic alopecia symptoms.
SARMs messing up hormones is common, ive heard its safer just do test as SARMs are relatively new. Idc about muscle tho, I think DNP is prolly the quickest.

you won't be able to sustain low bodyfat if you can't even cut without drugs at this level of adiposity.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and BrahminBoss
I’m pissed af rn. I got sick again which has totally ruined my leanmaxxing goals for this week

• +1
you won't be able to sustain low bodyfat if you can't even cut without drugs at this level of adiposity.
I can irs just too slow I was much fatter 3 months ago

I lost 35kg in Like 3 or 4 months. Eat 1000-1200kcal a day and move, Like idk Take Long walks or whatever, i Hit the Gym a Lot tho

• Woah
I lost 35kg in Like 3 or 4 months. Eat 1000-1200kcal a day and move, Like idk Take Long walks or whatever, i Hit the Gym a Lot tho
We’re u obese ? How much kg I need to lose to be reasonably thin ( not shredded)?

We’re u obese ? How much kg I need to lose to be reasonably thin ( not shredded)?
I was very obese. And it depends on how tall you are/how much muscle you carry genetically. You will be lean when you Look lean, visible Abs etc

• +1
I was very obese. And it depends on how tall you are/how much muscle you carry genetically. You will be lean when you Look lean, visible Abs etc
15 kg enough(

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
SARMs messing up hormones is common, ive heard its safer just do test as SARMs are relatively new. Idc about muscle tho, I think DNP is prolly the quickest.
That is kind of true. The reason many people are scared of SARMS are because many fo them lack the same amount of human clinical trials in studies than the most common steroids. At the same time, just because they aren't studied or a novel research compounds doesn't make them immediately dangerous. Ostarine is the most researched SARM and has been shown to have positive effects with a decent safety profile on a theraputic dose.

The dangers of a compound like Ostarine is of course supressing natural testosterone production as well as hepatoxicity, a property most sarms have. However this happens with steroids and oral AAS too so yeah.

I wouldn't say doing Test is "safer" for your use case since you seem to care about your hairline and even the "basic begginer cycle 500 mg test e" is a little overkill and will worsen androgenic alopecia quite alot depending on individual response because that exogenous testosterone WILL increase dht levels.

You don't need to blow up into a bodybuilder, you just gotta lose weight so Ostarine + Cardarine would be a good cycle. Of course with ostarine coming with less severe sides and health implications, it is very weak compares to a steroid cycle and wont immediately burn fat off your body will accelerating your gains by 2-fold. You still will need to diet and exercise but regardless, many people have completely or partially recomped from a skinny fat physique in a matter of 6-12 weeks. Especially with cardarine.

Anecdotals:

( This guy ate at a caloric surplus )

• Love it
That is kind of true. The reason many people are scared of SARMS are because many fo them lack the same amount of human clinical trials in studies than the most common steroids. At the same time, just because they aren't studied or a novel research compounds doesn't make them immediately dangerous. Ostarine is the most researched SARM and has been shown to have positive effects with a decent safety profile on a theraputic dose.

The dangers of a compound like Ostarine is of course supressing natural testosterone production as well as hepatoxicity, a property most sarms have. However this happens with steroids and oral AAS too so yeah.

I wouldn't say doing Test is "safer" for your use case since you seem to care about your hairline and even the "basic begginer cycle 500 mg test e" is a little overkill and will worsen androgenic alopecia quite alot depending on individual response because that exogenous testosterone WILL increase dht levels.

You don't need to blow up into a bodybuilder, you just gotta lose weight so Ostarine + Cardarine would be a good cycle. Of course with ostarine coming with less severe sides and health implications, it is very weak compares to a steroid cycle and wont immediately burn fat off your body will accelerating your gains by 2-fold. You still will need to diet and exercise but regardless, many people have completely or partially recomped from a skinny fat physique in a matter of 6-12 weeks. Especially with cardarine.

Anecdotals:

( This guy ate at a caloric surplus )

If I can only choose one cardarine better right ? No suppression

• +1
If I can only choose one cardarine better right ? No suppression
Yeah Cardarine is solely for getting leaner blows osta out of the water. No supression as of what we know.

• +1
Yeah Cardarine is solely for getting leaner blows osta out of the water. No supression as of what we know.
What are you thoughts on PCT? Suppose I ran test at low dose for a few weeks normal function would effectively come back a bit after I stopped?

• +1
What are you thoughts on PCT? Suppose I ran test at low dose for a few weeks normal function would effectively come back a bit after I stopped?
How much test are we talking?

How much test are we talking?
Microdosed around 10 mg thrice a week , can it add on to the existing or it shuts down?

Microdosed around 10 mg thrice a week , can it add on to the existing or it shuts down?
Thats really low honestly

You can add onto this no problem but I doubt 10mg test 3x a week would do anything tbh

• +1
Thats really low honestly

You can add onto this no problem but I doubt 10mg test 3x a week would do anything tbh
So at these dosages, there would be minimal negative feedback? I just think there prolly a slight benefit atleast mood and motivation wise from getting from 700 to around 1000 ng/dl wdyt? I dont have an AI so im planning on just using aspirin and progesteroen as those shown to have a slight AI effect. But tbh i think its cope and maybe cardarine would be better choice. Is the PPAR delta agonist effet why cardarine burns fat? is there any other ppar delta agonist worth looking into purely for fat loss?

• +1
So at these dosages, there would be minimal negative feedback? I just think there prolly a slight benefit atleast mood and motivation wise from getting from 700 to around 1000 ng/dl wdyt? I dont have an AI so im planning on just using aspirin and progesteroen as those shown to have a slight AI effect. But tbh i think its cope and maybe cardarine would be better choice. Is the PPAR delta agonist effet why cardarine burns fat? is there any other ppar delta agonist worth looking into purely for fat loss?
It is cope tbh and cararine is a better choice. As for test I wouldn't say there would be notticable effect on lean tissue and body comp. but if you feel it helps with other stuff like mood, motivation and such then why not? It also shouldn't suppress you to shit which is good. I would stick to cardarine becasue it is a tried and tested compound and have no idea how other ppar delta agonists would effect lipid profiles within the body.

• Love it
Stop eating Rice products. I go overboard when it's rice but with wheat roti it's Manageable.

• +1
Porotta Keeping you big as hell

Idk but u look like shit rn

1-1,5 year based on your current state.
You’re about 25% bodyfat.

You can lose about 1% bodyfat per month with a 500 caloric deficit which is very doable.

1-1,5 year based on your current state.
You’re about 25% bodyfat.

You can lose about 1% bodyfat per month with a 500 caloric deficit which is very doable.
Too slow. Ill lose 3 kg every month and in 5 months ill be down 15, if i lack progress ill stack cardarine and DNP

Why

How u even got fat in first place

I would guess youre around the 25% bodyfat range. I suggest u not to try and cut as fast as possible but rather slow and steady. If you cut too fast you will fuck up ur metabolism and you wont be getting the essential micronutrients due to being in a severe deficit. To get to the ideal 12% bodyfat it will take you months. I would say around 5-6+ months. Find your maintenance calories and start off at a 300-400 calorie deficit. Then as your body starts adjusting to that deficit either decrease your calories further by 100 calories or increase your cardio sessions. You will know ur body has adjusted if you havnt lost any weight for a full week. For cardio i highly suggest walking due to it being low impact. Walking will also not make you hungry compared to HIIT cardio or jogging. Try to get 10k-14k steps per day. Make sure to buy a food scale and track EVERYTHING you eat. Keep it high protein and make sure you lift aswell. To help with cravings i finish off my nights with a piece of chocolate (150-300 calories worth). This keeps me satisfied and helps prevent binging. If you do all this i guarantee you will get to your goal. Make weight loss a habit and you will reach your goal without it feeling like a chore.

• Love it
It’s literally the easiest shit u retardo

Just track how many calories you eat a day and use a calorie index calculator to know how many u need and stay below that amount daily

It’s not hard

Unless ur a gigantic pussy. “My tummy huwrts 🥺😔😓