How long will it take for me to get a decent physique?

ilovetakis

ilovetakis

Bronze
I'm 6'1 and around 165lbs not fat or anything how long would it take me to get relatively lean and have some muscle definition?

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Bozoogway
stop eating takis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, try2beme, Bozoogway and 1 other person
well depends on how much time you put into it but atleast 1 year i‘d say

8 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and ilovetakis
I'm 6'1 and around 165lbs not fat or anything how long would it take me to get relatively lean and have some muscle definition?
With consistent workouts and a balanced diet, you could start seeing muscle definition in about 8-12 weeks, but it varies for each person.

2-3 years natty you'll look quite good, assuming your nutrition, sleep is at least above average

With consistent workouts and a balanced diet, you could start seeing muscle definition in about 8-12 weeks, but it varies for each person.
That seems awfully quick to see real results don't you think?

Stop with the mental masturbation and workout

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
That seems awfully quick to see real results don't you think?
Well not really, if you stick to a good meal plan and put in the work consistently, you could see some solid gains in the first year, thanks to newbie gains. But how much progress you specifically make depends on your genetics and body fat.

• +1
you'll always be dyel as a natty

• +1
Depends on your genetics. If you have klinefelter's then just try to make peace with it.

you'll always be dyel as a natty
Yeah I don't mind as long as I look good with my shirt off i don't necessarily wanna look huge with clothes on