How long to lose 5 kg?

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Still lodgin'
I think it's easy to maintain the new weight once you find some sort of equilibrium, but shedding off those last few pounds is obviously gonna take a little bit of effort. I used to weigh like 78 kg when I was gymcelling fanatically, but now I'm all about being slim and having a little bit of mass at the right places.

Taking amphetamine brought me down to like 60 kg, but nowadays I'm just doing it healthily.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
We talking days, weeks or months?

• +1
i never tried to lose weight i've been skinny my whole life but now that im trynna get hollow cheeks i realize its kinda hard to do so

• +1
Reactions: Sny
like 3 months without starving yourself
Fasting isn't the the same same as starving though. I bet I could do it in 5 days.

• +1
i never tried to lose weight i've been skinny my whole life but now that im trynna get hollow cheeks i realize its kinda hard to do so
I just cut down on things like candy and lost 3 kg pretty fast. Now I'm actually doing fasting again so it should be quick! With dry fasting one could expect to lose 1 kg per day, but even with water it's not far from that.

• +1
I just cut down on things like candy and lost 3 kg pretty fast. Now I'm actually doing fasting again so it should be quick! With dry fasting one could expect to lose 1 kg per day, but even with water it's not far from that.
nah dude if you lose that much you'll lose lean tissue as well so you'll just look like a squeleton a '200lbs/91kg male should not lose more than 2lbs/1kg per week in order to retain lean tissue optimally likewise a 300lbs/136kg male should aim to lose a maximum of 3lbs/1.3kg' that's in the botb section

nah dude if you lose that much you'll lose lean tissue as well so you'll just look like a squeleton a '200lbs/91kg male should not lose more than 2lbs/1kg per week in order to retain lean tissue optimally likewise a 300lbs/136kg male should aim to lose a maximum of 3lbs/1.3kg' that's in the botb section
I'm 68 kg, cutting down to 63. If looking masculine was a priority then I wouldn't even be thinking about losing weight. + kratom lowers test so I'm already fucked.

• +1
I'm 68 kg, cutting down to 63. If looking masculine was a priority then I wouldn't even be thinking about losing weight. + kratom lowers test so I'm already fucked.
no dude masculine is not my point... it's the fact that you will not be looking aesthetic. more like a homeless crack addict

2-3 months unless u go auschwitz mode and don't want to feel like pathetic all the time

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Just roid jfl

no dude masculine is not my point... it's the fact that you will not be looking aesthetic. more like a homeless crack addict
Excerpt from Google search
". When it comes to male models, they are typically expected to weigh between 120 and 170 pounds, which is also lower than the healthy weight for men."

But I guess male models all look ugly then. 🤦🏻

• +1
Excerpt from Google search
". When it comes to male models, they are typically expected to weigh between 120 and 170 pounds, which is also lower than the healthy weight for men."

But I guess male models all look ugly then. 🤦🏻
no you dont get what im trynna say... they lost fat gradually so their lean tissues are now preserved. what imeant was if u lose all of it at once you wont look good

no you dont get what im trynna say... they lost fat gradually so their lean tissues are now preserved. what imeant was if u lose all of it at once you wont look good
You don't know shit. I posted my physique here leanmaxxed before and Iasacrko said I looked hot.

• +1
You don't know shit. I posted my physique here leanmaxxed before and Iasacrko said I looked hot.
aye man if you believe that you know more than me in this subject and believe that you're right go for it king

aye man if you believe that you know more than me in this subject and believe that you're right go for it king
Hmm yeah in fasting and leanmaxxing I know lot. You might know more in building lean muscle mass, but I've already built a base years ago so that's not even really a concern.

• +1
Hmm yeah in fasting and leanmaxxing I know lot. You might know more in building lean muscle mass, but I've already built a base years ago so that's not even really a concern.
cool... go and achieve that aesthetic body G

• Love it
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Around 2 weeks. Just eat around 1000 - 1250 calories a day and do some sport or just walk like an hour a day. I recommend frozen vegetables, with vegetarian garnish such as fishsticks or other things alike. Also a yoghurt is good or a salat. I recommend skipping the meal in the morning, dinner after halt the day is over and a yoghurt arrounf 3 hours before bedtime. Drink just water or tee. Just no carbs unless for like vegetarian fishticks etc. as carbs store energy as fat and also I think bloats your face a bit and stores water as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Around 2 weeks. Just eat around 1000 - 1250 calories a day and do some sport or just walk like an hour a day. I recommend frozen vegetables, with vegetarian garnish such as fishsticks or other things alike. Also a yoghurt is good or a salat. I recommend skipping the meal in the morning, dinner after halt the day is over and a yoghurt arrounf 3 hours before bedtime. Drink just water or tee. Just no carbs unless for like vegetarian fishticks etc. as carbs store energy as fat and also I think bloats your face a bit and stores water as well.
Your going to metabolize muscle tissue, crash your homones, get horrible sleep, skin breakouts, and lose mental focus and cognitive function will steadily decline.

Losing the weight slowly will in turn make you lose pure bodyfat and maybe pack on some muscle, and most importantly
I think it's easy to maintain the new weight once you find some sort of equilibrium, but shedding off those last few pounds is obviously gonna take a little bit of effort. I used to weigh like 78 kg when I was gymcelling fanatically, but now I'm all about being slim and having a little bit of mass at the right places.

Taking amphetamine brought me down to like 60 kg, but nowadays I'm just doing it healthily.
if youre 60kg and still wanna lose weight that tells me that you lost weight the wrong way before since you are underweight, asf unless ur like 5’5, which turned you into an unhealthy skinny fat bloated mess, eat healthily and lift.

Losing the weight slowly will in turn make you lose pure bodyfat and maybe pack on some muscle, and most importantly

if youre 60kg and still wanna lose weight that tells me that you lost weight the wrong way before since you are underweight, asf unless ur like 5’5, which turned you into an unhealthy skinny fat bloated mess, eat healthily and lift.
I'm about 68 kg, 6'

Cba to argue about it rn, but I know what I'm doing. Fasting occasionally and varying caloric intake from day to day is a lot healthier than eating goyslop/snacks 5+ times a day like most people.

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954