Kraken
D21EC58A 4DA2 488C 8EA3 C345760C9F6A

@Golden Glass

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2756
IT IS GENETICS

Depends where you're currently standing in terms of body aesthetics
But if you're not anorexic or obese u could reach this in 1.5 years with good genetics, 2 years max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
all the top comments say natty lol
Yeah the only questionable thing is shoulders. Everything else is totally achievable in 1 year no doubt, assuming you have the same starting point and decent test levels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kade and Deleted member 2846
only one way to find out
but srs nothing about his physique really screams juice except the shoulders, he's flexing his traps forward obv but other than that just looks like a decent lean musce build

Definitely natty with good lighting wouldn’t look like he lifts in shirt

only one way to find out
but srs nothing about his physique really screams juice except the shoulders, he's flexing his traps forward obv but other than that just looks like a decent lean musce build
Aside from shoulders you’d scream more roids than him lol. Either one of your physiques is ideal for a man imo. Dimorphic year still not too big, and maintainable unlike getting insanely jacked and trying to stay at low bf year round.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
his delts looked juiced, but it's achievable naturally albeit you'd need a good hormonal profile for shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2846
Aside from shoulders you’d scream more roids than him lol. Either one of your physiques is ideal for a man imo. Dimorphic year still not too big, and maintainable unlike getting insanely jacked and trying to stay at low bf year round.

The issue is I'm still relatively small outside of my shoulder girdle-chest area. Like wrist to forearms up looks pretty weak. I'm doing a lean bulk 10-15 lbs and will assess from there (would benefit from a thicker neck too, 15 inchs rn). I feel like a DOM physique is really in the forearms, neck, and then the shoulder-chest area. The whole skinny waist thing is such a meme and looks feminine I don't really care for that anymore but def dont want dadbod lol

It takes way longer to achieve this being 6'2''

6 months on rad if you train like a normal guy (don't diet that well, train like a puss tbh)

bro i love ya but these type of questions are pretty dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
6 months on rad if you train like a normal guy (don't diet that well, train like a puss tbh)
You are supposed to cycle rad for like 12 weeks at most

15 days with mk677. 1.5-2 years with average genetics

Daily reminder that face > height > body

2 years at least

9-12 months but good diet and a lot or sleep. in my best time i had a body like him in ~8 months gym

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 2846
You are supposed to cycle rad for like 12 weeks at most
I ment 6 months worth my bad it was late.
x2 3 month cycles with at least 6-8 week between and most people would have this body. even with slightly below average genetics

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
That's either a genetically gifted man, or he's low dosing on roids. Chances are you won't look like him.

lol no way in hell those delts are natty brother
For real people who think that's achievable naturally (for average genetics people) clearly dont have much experience in the game

1-2 years if you train hard and drink your whey protein shakes

For real people who think that's achievable naturally (for average genetics people) clearly dont have much experience in the game
?
David Laid is natty so it should be entirely possible to look like the guy in the OP natty

he's not even that big if you think about it.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Go to a bodybuilding forum tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

1-2 years if you train hard and drink your whey protein shakes

?
David Laid is natty so it should be entirely possible to look like the guy in the OP natty

he's not even that big if you think about it.
David Laid natty :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended