How low are your inhibitions?f

How low are your inhibitions? Pick the answer that you most closely relate with.

• Very high inhib: I have severe social anxiety to the point where I can barely speak in public

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • High inhib: I have social anxiety and or/cripling autism. I think alot before doing things.

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Medium inhib: I think I have a normal level of inhibition.

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Low inhib: I have developed/I was born with a low inhibition and can follow my impulses most of the

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Very low inhib: I am only one step above an animal, and I live an extremely self serving lifestyle

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • No inhib: I am an animal. I follow my impulses and even completely disregard deceny and the law.

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
Please answer honestly, looking into the last few weeks of your life to choose an answer. This is to see how many looksmaxers are practicing low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Depends on the day tbh. Some days I’m super high inhib. Some days I’m normal. Some days super outgoing low inhib, slap girls asses at parties and don’t give a fuck. Those are my favourite days but they are rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Highrise, Norwooder and 4 others
im low to medium inhib, i will not give a fuck, ,but at the same time i do care about some stuff

Between super high inhib and high inhib.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gren and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Usually normal but I have some crazy days where I dont give a fuck

Depends on the day tbh. Some days I’m super high inhib. Some days I’m normal. Some days super outgoing low inhib, slap girls asses at parties and don’t give a fuck. Those are my favourite days but they are rare
Think about your "default state" which is how you would act when you are in public

My inhib is directly correlated with how I look that day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 3328 and 5 others
I get my gf to speak to the person at the counter / call up the take away people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, RichardSpencel, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
740full nata lee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted and Deleted member 656
Results are very interesting so far. Would have guessed there would be more low inhib people here

Total incel w low inhib. Cuz i luv the nigga god and know theres no chance of me fucking foids

Basically i get mogged so hard i dont even care. no social anxiety because no chance of being anyone except incel. dont get intimadated cuz everyone mogs me to hell and back. girls could care less about me. get treated fucked off but am blackpilled why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Total incel w low inhib. Cuz i luv the nigga god and know theres no chance of me fucking foids

Basically i get mogged so hard i dont even care. no social anxiety because no chance of being anyone except incel. dont get intimadated cuz everyone mogs me to hell and back. girls could care less about me. get treated fucked off but am blackpilled why
It is what it is mentality

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
  • +1
Reactions: Almu
Low inhib enough to
- Let whores anputate my big toe in a hotel for my sexual gratification
- Walk around naked in my dorm in front of my 3 roomates and not feel shame about my body or dick
- basically see the world as my instrument to obtain my desires

High inhib enough not to
- Put my freedom at risk

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I noticeably shake when talking to people in public so
yea

couldn't even say hello online a year and a half ago
but internet has helped me communicate somehow, but hasnt helped for irl social skills

homeschool = no social development = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and RichardSpencel
I noticeably shake when talking to people in public so
yea

couldn't even say hello online a year and a half ago
but internet has helped me communicate somehow, but hasnt helped for irl social skills

homeschool = no social development = death sentence
Reminds me of a female friend I had in high school. She would not be able to order food at a restaurant because she would start shaking when someone talked to her in public.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Reminds me of a female friend I had in high school. She would not be able to order food at a restaurant because she would start shaking when someone talked to her in public.

"female friend"

just admit you were an orbiter faggot

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Depends on the day and how I'm feeling. Sometimes I'm feeling good I can speak to everyone easily and be happy. Most days I fidget and am extremely self conscious in class. Only around hot bitches tho

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
low inhib but zero NT

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
impossibly high inhib never joined a group never started a conversation with another student male or female

Very low inhib but virtually no social skills