How many cm's does a nose have to be until it hits long nose territory (vertically long and/or tall)?

Jesus, stop taking measurements so seriously. At the very least only consider ratios, if anything measurable at all. Also stop taking certain terms so seriously. Who the hell cares if certain people consider your nose a long nose or not? If it looks bad, it's bad, if it doesn't then it's not.
It's important so you can determine whether or not you should LDAR/rope or not.

I have a kinda short nose plus short philtrum Dont know nose itself but philtrum measures around 12 mm.

Small fingers. It's not a big flaw, it just makes you look low IQ and low class, albeit more masculine. The biggest issue is the lack of lower third height. The forehead and the midface won't stop you being attractive, they're just not what is typically considered aesthetic or modelesque.
wha bout a 3 fingerforehead?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Small fingers. It's not a big flaw, it just makes you look low IQ and low class, albeit more masculine. The biggest issue is the lack of lower third height. The forehead and the midface won't stop you being attractive, they're just not what is typically considered aesthetic or modelesque.
I have a moustache and it hides it quite well, I love moustaches so much now.
What do you mean by small fingers? Do you mean that in an inquisitive manner (Depending upon your native tongue, I could ask/talk to you in your language to make it easier on you)?

• +1
Works for Marlon Teixeira
ZdrtYoW

its time

• +1
It's important so you can determine whether or not you should LDAR/rope or not.
Don't you get it? You can do that by looking at it too. It's incredibly stupid to solely take the length of the nose or whatever into consideration, as there are so many more factors that determine if your nose looks good on you or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I have a moustache and it hides it quite well, I love moustaches so much now.

What do you mean by small fingers? Do you mean that in an inquisitive manner (Depending upon your native tongue, I could ask/talk to you in your language to make it easier on you)?
Your midface is short, not long. That's the issue. Having a moustache will just make it look shorter.

By small fingers I mean that you must have small fingers if you can fit "3.6" fingers on it. I would have guessed closer to 3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Don't you get it? You can do that by looking at it too. It's incredibly stupid to solely take the length of the nose or whatever into consideration, as there are so many more factors that determine if your nose looks good on you or not.
I have a hard problem objectively rating myself in the mirror so I take precise measurements.

Your midface is short, not long. That's the issue. Having a moustache will just make it look shorter.

By small fingers I mean that you must have small fingers if you can fit "3.6" fingers on it. I would have guessed closer to 3.
Oh no! I meant I could fit 3 fingers on my forehead then another half of a finger. I have a high hairline (wide too). My philtrum is 19mm long.
Do you have this?

• +1
Jesus that's brutal. I'm sorry man.
Theres nothing to be sorry about lol. I just have a smaller than average skull size which isnt the best to have as a male but considering my ratios and pheno Im happy with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 656