How many inches can you really fraud if you're in LTR?

N

Nation

Platinum
I'm seeing this Tinder girl and last time she commented my shortness since I wasnt wearing lift when cooking at home.
" you're kinda short "

Im around 5'10" 1/2- weak 5'11" with lifts and weak 5'9" or 5'8 1/2" at night.
Im usually wearing 1' lifts (3.5/4cm max) in my af1.
I was wondering how many inches can I really fraud if the relation will going on (I doubt since im short, ugly and non NT).

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Tallooksmaxxer and far336
i hope you die of cancer you fucking nigger.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Splinter901, buflek and 1 other person
The funny thing is tall people can get away with wearing bigger lifts/shoes since it's smaller relative increase. The rich get richer and poor get poorer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, zharupodrugu, sub6manletnozygos and 4 others
174 is short but depending on where you live its not a complete dealbreaker.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Honestly I wouldn't waste my time with a girl who comments you like that, especially on LTR.
But you can fraud like 2.5% or 1.75 inches in your case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, marek937, p0lishsubhuman and 1 other person
I dont think you can fraud in long term relathionships - she will see it by time and will accept or tell bs like that

The funny thing is tall people can get away with wearing bigger lifts/shoes since it's smaller relative increase. The rich get richer and poor get poorer
also good looking people getting cosmetic interventions like fillers and surgeries is morally acceptable but show them a normie or an incel ascending hard with surgeries then they will go crazy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Solar
Have you banged?

I'm seeing this Tinder girl and last time she commented my shortness since I wasnt wearing lift when cooking at home.
" you're kinda short "

I was wondering how many inches can I really fraud if the relation will going on (I doubt since im short, ugly and non NT).
Depends how tall she is. Female brains have terrible spatial awareness and even worse abstract reasoning.

Generally the rule is:
You can fraud 1 inch for every 2 inches you have on her

Honestly I wouldn't waste my time with a girl who comments you like that, especially on LTR.
But you can fraud like 2.5% or 1.75 inches in your case
Why? Every girl make these comments nowdays if you arent good looking

" you're kinda short "

Lifts won’t work in a LTR, it’s autistic to try especially if you wanna have kids and shit eventually. They are for casual relationships and hook ups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
" you're kinda short "

Lifts are for 5'11-6'1 manlets like me to fraud themselves up to a fully grown adult male height (6'2-6'5) if you are under 5'10 dont even bother because people will notice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
legit theory. im 186cm and wear 3'' lifts to feel like a human being when i go outside to get groceries for my mother once a week. i otherwise, rarely leave the house.
ive noticed, when im on public transport, its always manlets wearing short heel skater shoes or thin convoys yet the 6'1+ males almost always wear boots for extra mogging prowess.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Exactly. My midget 5'9 friend goes to public barefoot, because its already over for him

Screenshot 2023 02 02 09 09 16 613 edit comamazonmShopandroidshopping

You need to wear 1.5 inch slippers indoors at all times. Never go barefoot, even in the shower.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and Deleted member 21863
I'm 5'8 and my wife is 5'2. She thinks I'm 5'9 and has since we met for the first time 4 years ago.

legit theory. im 186cm and wear 3'' lifts to feel like a human being when i go outside to get groceries for my mother once a week. i otherwise, rarely leave the house.
ive noticed, when im on public transport, its always manlets wearing short heel skater shoes or thin convoys yet the 6'1+ males almost always wear boots for extra mogging prowess.
What shoes do you wear.

" you're kinda short "

The fact you were able to nab a foid at all is incredible, especially off of the hypergamous shithole known as tinder. Your face must be god tier if you got away with being 5'8.5.

IMO the best thing for LTR is having a huge dick and knowing how to make her orgasm as much as possible, see my thread {here}.

Even if you don't have a huge dick rn, if you learn how to hit her right spots you'll be her version of cocaine, she'll never let you go.