Woman actually have no clue how tall you are

tempelcat4

tempelcat4

๐˜œ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ
I'm 5'9 btw:
and write with girls from my school, that see me every day in school.
1 . When they ask how tall I am I usually write 6'-6'1. The funny thing is that they usually answer with "Wow you're so tall" or similar.
I've done it three times so far and each time they instantly believed me. (Ig if they want to believe it they will believe it)

2. I remember talking with a girl from my class about her new friend that she met the second time in the holidays (long-distance relationship), I asked about his height and she answered 6'2 (I already knew his height, and hes really that tall bc I met him one time), I answered with "So he's as tall as me, wow" and she looked surprised and said "youre 6'2?" and after convincing her a bit she really accepted that im 6'2 JFL ๐Ÿ˜‚

In conclusion: Woman have no clue how tall you really are and you can easily fraud 2 inches without having to worry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, borismonster, LooksThinker and 6 others
5,9 is brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCR7, borismonster, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
True actually

two asked me my height and i said 5'9 instead of 6'1 and they believe ad me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, borismonster, wishIwasSalludon and 11 others
No one will ever mistake a 5'9 manlet with someone who's 6'1, jfl at this cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, n9wiff, borismonster and 22 others
the only thing they know is short/tall

if you're inbetween yeah potentially you can fraud. No frauding for my 5'7 ass though, they see me and they know it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, based_pakichad421, Detective and 6 others
funny thing is so many guys at 5'9 to 5'10 claim 6ft+ making girls think 6ft+ is shorter than it really. im 6'1.5 and girls think im 6'3 to 6'4 due to height inflation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, based_pakichad421, Detective and 5 others
funny thing is so many guys at 5'9 to 5'10 claim 6ft+ making girls think 6ft+ is shorter than it really. im 6'1.5 and girls think im 6'3 to 6'4 due to height inflation.
true just fraud too

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Earth Dollar
5'11 but get guessed at 6'1 minimum

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, BowlCutMogger and based_pakichad421
i mean idk about that much but yea 2 inches easily 6โ€™2 will be confused as 6โ€™4

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
I'm 195cm and girls think im 2 meters atleast. Same goes for dick size, you can tell them easily you got a few centimeters more and they believe it because they have no awareness of judging object's sizes in general.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Yeah I caged reading this. It must be some American shit, you can barely fraud height in Europe

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
dont think so

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
It's not about how accurate women are at measuring, it's about the perceived height difference. If you were 6'3" you would tower over them and their pussy would get wet.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
unironically iโ€™m 6 and when i asked people at work how tall they think i am they said 6โ€™4 and they make jokes on how iโ€™m mega tall and shit i even told them iโ€™m 6โ€™ they think iโ€™m being humble itโ€™s gonna be such ropefuel when a real 6โ€™4 pulls up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, based_pakichad421 and Earth Dollar
It's not about how accurate women are at measuring, it's about the perceived height difference. If you were 6'3" you would tower over them and their pussy would get wet.
This barely works in the UK tbh. You get called out unless your really tall. Most people are honest about their height

I was called 6'1 while wearing shoe lifts and I am 6'0 barefoot, that was pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
unironically iโ€™m 6 and when i asked people at work how tall they think i am they said 6โ€™4 and they make jokes on how iโ€™m mega tall and shit i even told them iโ€™m 6โ€™ they think iโ€™m being humble itโ€™s gonna be such ropefuel when a real 6โ€™4 pulls up
Us?

t
This barely works for eucels
the state i live in average height is 5โ€™10.75 i donโ€™t think eu aside from like netherlands is that much worse tbh

t

the state i live in average height is 5โ€™10.75 i donโ€™t think eu aside from like netherlands is that much worse tbh
People larp about height more in the us whereas in eu you will just be called out

People larp about height more in the us whereas in eu you will just be called out
cope imo, i have tiny waist and decent frame that might help in my case

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yea my dad died when I was a baby and my mom always said he was 5โ€™10โ€ I wondered why Iโ€™m 5โ€™9 as most people are taller than their dad but then after inspecting pics he was 5โ€™5 MAX jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, strawberrymushroom and Emiqrox
if youre abve average height this would work below average unfortunately theyd notice

average greynigger thoughts, values, delusions, age, thread in 2024

Its cause these are highschool women. When foids become 18, they can predict your height to the .1

Once a girl said I was kinda tall and asked how much
I said the truth, 175cm mainly because she had seen my ID before and could be shit testing
Her expression quickly changed and said I wasn't tall
Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
They're just probably not trying to hurt your feelings and it's rude to call a man short or a woman fat just the same way how you don't call an ugly person ugly.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Ehh if he has open plates with sock and shoe boosters can maybe hit 5โ€11 and fraud 6โ€0-6โ€1

There was some girl who was hella into me on a night out before (she was drunk so I got the ick).

And she said โ€œyouโ€™re so tall, how tall are you?โ€ and I said โ€œ5ft 8โ€ (Iโ€™m actually 6ft 2), and she said โ€œthereโ€™s no way your 5ft 8, youโ€™re way taller than meโ€.

Basically, girls do actually know your height.

Op coping hard

A short girl called me "super tall" at 6'0 (which it isn't), and I think according to a study women are much worse at spatial analysis than men, so yeah unless you're short to the point where she can see you getting constantly heightmogged by the men around you the bar isn't as high as people here say it is.

Girls don't care about how tall you are, they care about how tall you are COMPARED to other guys

Nah man dont larp fucking 3 inches you will be clowned, just larp 1 inch at max. Im 5'11 and 6ft with lifts and I LARP 6'1, so if ur 5'9 larp to 5'11 max(with lifts)

Girls are fucking stupid.

I've been frauding my height for years and get called "tall" all the time. I've written about my lifts and shoes before, but I'm just under 5'10 barefoot. I am just about 6' in lifts. Nobody has ever noticed. Even my parents, lmao.

And a lot of guys ask "what happens when you take your shoes off?"

The answer is "absolutely nothing." When I was wearing my biggest lifts, went home with a girl and went from 6'2 to 5'9.5 and she didn't notice.

I've literally said to girls, "I'm only average height, it's just my shoe heel" and they've responded, "nooooo. you must be at least 6'2."

Like I said, fucking stupid.

5'9 is a death sentence