[Discussion] How many "Matches" on Yubo did you get after one month?

MoeZart

MoeZart

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 17h 16m
78 or 79, on 1 week so far but i rarely swipe right on ppl
can you share your experience with us? since all girls on tinder/badoo/lovoo are clearly there for some romantic or sexual experiences what would you say is the percentage on yubo?
really all looking for friends with no dirty thoughts behind it?

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

LEADER OF PRO LONGHAIR AKTION
Time online
43d 12h 53m
can you share your experience with us? since all girls on tinder/badoo/lovoo are clearly there for some romantic or sexual experiences what would you say is the percentage on yubo?
really all looking for friends with no dirty thoughts behind it?
Nah.
A fuck ton have clear hints they wanna hookup in their bio, but just worded differently since no 15 year old (except gigasluts) will say "Hey i wanna fuck"
They have things like "If you're into X thing or subculture lets hangout/vibe" or "Looking for cuddles teehee" and things like that.
Very few actually say they dont wanna hookup. There are also girls who just use it to funnel Instagram followers or Snapchat adds.
I'd say the percentage of girls wanting to meetup is around 60-80 from my experience, but take in mind i don't use the app everyday religiously.

A lot of guys here (atleast what i saw so far) are quite below average lookswise,they only fraud with curly eboy haircuts and shitty designer clothes.

Girl wise.
A lot i saw were average, i have yet to see "Stacies" but i saw a decent amount of above average girls. But a lot of girls were quite ugly id say it's
40% Ugly
40% Average
10% Above Average
10% Good Looking

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

you loyal to me, ill make sure u get it
Time online
12d 1h 37m
You all are retards

”girls dont wanna fuck” no they just wanna have a friendly chat with GL guys

listen to what they do not what they say smh

MoeZart

MoeZart

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 17h 16m
Nah.
A fuck ton have clear hints they wanna hookup in their bio, but just worded differently since no 15 year old (except gigasluts) will say "Hey i wanna fuck"
They have things like "If you're into X thing or subculture lets hangout/vibe" or "Looking for cuddles teehee" and things like that.
Very few actually say they dont wanna hookup. There are also girls who just use it to funnel Instagram followers or Snapchat adds.
I'd say the percentage of girls wanting to meetup is around 60-80 from my experience, but take in mind i don't use the app everyday religiously.

A lot of guys here (atleast what i saw so far) are quite below average lookswise,they only fraud with curly eboy haircuts and shitty designer clothes.

Girl wise.
A lot i saw were average, i have yet to see "Stacies" but i saw a decent amount of above average girls. But a lot of girls were quite ugly id say it's
40% Ugly
40% Average
10% Above Average
10% Good Looking
the master has spoken, thank you

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Time online
43d 12h 53m
You all are retards

b-b-but brooo reddit told me they are all innocent girls :soy::soy::soy:
They only wanna cuddle with nice guys like me!

MoeZart

MoeZart

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 17h 16m
You all are retards

that's bs tbh. every girl i met of tinder who's bio clearly said "NO HOOKUPS" ended up being a massive slut

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
12d 1h 37m
that's bs tbh. every girl i met of tinder who's bio clearly said "NO HOOKUPS" ended up being a massive slut
Thats exactly what i said

Papabakvet

Papabakvet

Time online
43d 12h 53m
Ofcourse that's BS.
You only need to know that they are on an app like Tinder. That literally says enough, everyone damn well knows that app isn't used for "finding friends sweety!"

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
12d 1h 37m
so how do you know what they actually do if you don't meet them?
Bro U completely misunderstood what i meant read it again

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Retired
Time online
19d 2h 19m
Yubo is not in here, but what I've heard it's just a friendship app, people "match" to make friends. What matters is tinder/badoo.
Is badoo a legit app with high quality girls?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

King
Time online
106d 7h 7m
I know but foids wont swipe on a subhuman even if its just a friend. But other than that you are right.
But you can't tell me in 400+ matches you can't find one whos down to smash
Got 200+ on badoo now since starting like a week ago. Haven't got my dick wet yet, few girls have agreed to meet me for sex next week, but I suspect they won't actually go through with it.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

King
Time online
106d 7h 7m
Is badoo a legit app with high quality girls?
The girls are as hot as on tinder, but I feel like badoo doesn't limit your matches so much if you don't buy premium unlike tinder, so it's slightly better.

Julian

Julian

Ascended in 2020, cya niggers
Time online
63d 14h 11m
I get hundreds a week on badoo. Literally had 0 on yubo

MoeZart

MoeZart

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 17h 16m
can someone doxx Bicep? i have no idea how he looks and he gets insane number of matches as if we had an actual chad mod

Last edited:
BigBiceps

BigBiceps

King
Time online
106d 7h 7m
can someone doxx Bicep? i have no idea how he looks and he gets insane number of matches as if we had an actual chad mod
Not chad, but my face is alright and I got height + frame halo. The amount of attention chads get is on another level.

MoeZart

MoeZart

Arcanologist
Time online
33d 17h 16m
Not chad, but my face is alright and I got height + frame halo. The amount of attention chads get is on another level.
since you've been here for a year, did you actually utilise some of the info on here and increased in looks? what did you adapt and what not?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

King
Time online
106d 7h 7m
since you've been here for a year, did you actually utilise some of the info on here and increased in looks? what did you adapt and what not?
Well, some. Started taking all kinds of supplements and to skinmaxx. Also found a better haircut for myself, but nothing drastic.

N

Newcel04

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 7h 51m
Zero after 24 hours

Truecel14

Truecel14

Elementalist
Time online
15d 17h 24m
200 in two weeks. You won't get to fuck any of them, they aren't looking for bf or even friends, just trying to boost their instagram. I remember me and 3 of my friends are texting the same girl at once.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)