How many men are incel in 2023?

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

lobotomy + monobloc patient
To answer this question, let's first take a look at Nero Angelo's newest video on the looks rating of people who bought his rating service. WW's data was quite similar, but it was smaller, hence I won't use it. So, here is Nero's data out of 2000 people:

- A little over 1/4 of guys are sub-5s (incels): 27.7%
- Around half are MTNs (might have a GF): 46.3%
- A little over 1/4 were rated HTN or higher, with the ratings being for HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads respectively (sexually active): 18.75%, 6.25%, and 1%

This graph aligns perfectly with Nero's data, where the sub-5s are virgins.

However, all of the data above is not fully conclusive in itself, as there are a couple of factors here that were not fully considered:

- First, the average blackpiller is, or at least was before looksmaxxing, uglier than average. If they were not, then they most likely wouldn't have found such spaces in the first place. This means that if everyone was looksmaxxing, they would in theory lose such an edge on their looks. In reality though, they are on the same level as most normies

- Also, the average blackpiller is, and especially a guy that buys face ratings, much more likely to fraud his pics. On this forum, we see a lot of this happening, which also helps to explain the more posts more looks effect you see going on.

- We also can't be 100% sure whether he rates people higher to make them feel better and is using different stats here, but I genuinely doubt that's the case.

- It is also agreed upon by most forum users that Nero overrates people:

(Screenshots were taken from the threads above)

What all of this means is that we can safely reduce 1 point from Nero's ratings to have a closer look at the actual reality. But before doing so, here are some other important things to consider:

- The 27% self-reported virginity data is from before the pandemic (it was likely even higher already since men lie about being virgins)
- Covid has worsened the incel problem even further (isolation, mental illnesses, higher standards)

- "Male students are less sexually active than their female counterparts, with just a over a third (34 per cent) saying they’ve had sex during their time at university"

So, here is what we are left with:

- A little over 1/4 of guys are sub-5s (sexless incels): 74%
- Around half are MTNs (might have a GF or luck out occasionally): 18.75%
- A little over 1/4 were rated HTN or higher, with the ratings being for HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads respectively (sexually active): 6.25%, 1%, and 0%

I think this is a pretty fair representation of reality. Only the top 10% of men actually manage to have sex consistently, besides a few normies that have GFs. Most guys get pretty much nothing for a multitude of reasons. AKA, EITHER LOOKSMAX OR IT'S OVER.

What do you guys think? Feel free to prove me wrong but use actual evidence and rationality to do so.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, TheAnomaly, Kasanova and 5 others

Minimum looks level for a LTB in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, SeriousAscension, Spergi and 9 others
@vanillaicecream do you want to tear this guy down, or should i?

@vanillaicecream do you want to tear this guy down, or should i?
My beliefs fluctuate and swing like a pendulum, right now I'm subscribed to what op has put forth because believing otherwise on a Friday night would make me feel awful. It's like if I disagree then it would mean I'm missing out on prime jb. Lmao. So I wont be tearing him down and neither should you, the guy is arguing from reason.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Acne Victim
My beliefs fluctuate and swing like a pendulum, right now I'm subscribed to what op has put forth because believing otherwise on a Friday night would make me feel awful. It's like if I disagree then it would mean I'm missing out on prime jb. Lmao. So I wont be tearing him down and neither should you, the guy is arguing from reason.
I can relate bro lol. A week ago after I went out I was thinking much differently, but then I had a complete 180 since my brain is always actively trying to prove my beliefs wrong. It's pretty much a never-ending cycle...

I wish I could just "accept" something and move on rather than spend my time making threads on this site about it

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, slavicpsycho and vanillaicecream
@Xangsane thoughts?

To answer this question, let's first take a look at Nero Angelo's newest video on the looks rating of people who bought his rating service. WW's data was quite similar, but it was smaller, hence I won't use it. So, here is Nero's data out of 2000 people:

View attachment 2400543

- A little over 1/4 were rated HTN or higher, with the ratings being for HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads respectively (sexually active): 18.75%, 6.25%, and 1%

View attachment 2400676

However, all of the data above is not fully conclusive in itself, as there are a couple of factors here that were not fully considered:

- First, the average blackpiller is, or at least was before looksmaxxing, uglier than average. If they were not, then they most likely wouldn't have found such spaces in the first place. This means that if everyone was looksmaxxing, they would in theory lose such an edge on their looks. In reality though, they are on the same level as most normies

- Also, the average blackpiller is, and especially a guy that buys face ratings, much more likely to fraud his pics. On this forum, we see a lot of this happening, which also helps to explain the more posts more looks effect you see going on.

- We also can't be 100% sure whether he rates people higher to make them feel better and is using different stats here, but I genuinely doubt that's the case.

View attachment 2400554
View attachment 2400555
View attachment 2400570
View attachment 2400574

What all of this means is that we can safely reduce 1 point from Nero's ratings to have a closer look at the actual reality. But before doing so, here are some other important things to consider:

- The 27% self-reported virginity data is from before the pandemic (it was likely even higher already since men lie about being virgins)
- Covid has worsened the incel problem even further (isolation, mental illnesses, higher standards)
- "Male students are less sexually active than their female counterparts, with just a over a third (34 per cent) saying they’ve had sex during their time at university"

- A little over 1/4 were rated HTN or higher, with the ratings being for HTNs, Chadlites, and Chads respectively (sexually active): 6.25%, 1%, and 0%

I think this is a pretty fair representation of reality. Only the top 10% of men actually manage to have sex consistently, besides a few normies that have GFs. Most guys get pretty much nothing for a multitude of reasons. AKA, EITHER LOOKSMAX OR IT'S OVER.

What do you guys think? Feel free to prove me wrong but use actual evidence and rationality to do so.

Foids consider 93% of male below average
IMG 20230826 091419

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Kasanova, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
Foids consider 93% of male below average
View attachment 2400763
Yep. This could also explain why women aren't capable of understanding the incel problem (ugly men don't even cross their radars).

They think that the men they have hookups with are average or ugly... but they are the top 7% (this pretty much aligns perfectly with my estimations)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I can relate bro lol. A week ago after I went out I was thinking much differently, but then I had a complete 180 since my brain is always actively trying to prove my beliefs wrong. It's pretty much a never-ending cycle...

I wish I could just "accept" something and move on rather than spend my time making threads on this site about it
It's ok. It just means you've internalized Hegelian dialectic, which knows that knowledge is never static and is forever moving. Always doubt conclusions and be aware of the contradictions inherent in any seemingly stable opinion. This signals you are incredibly smart deep down.

Anyway, I'm currently in the process of crafting my response to OP which is bona fide bullcrap.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ccwarrior and Acne Victim
It's ok. It just means you've internalized Hegelian dialectic, which knows that knowledge is never static and forever moving. Always doubt conclusions and be aware of the contradictions inherent in any seemingly stable opinion. This signals you are incredibly smart deep down.

Anyway, I'm currently in the process of crafting my response to OP which is bona fide bullcrap.
Chad response tbh.

This thread has East Antarctica Plateau temperature IQ

Correct me if i'm wrong (since I can't be bothered to watch that video) but the data they're using is from their facial rating clients.

2 problems with that....

1. The type of person that pays for their face to be rated by an Incel youtube channel is not even remotely representitive of the general male population.

2. You're assuming that their rating are true to reality. They're not. Their ratings are utter dogshit. Their services is nothing more than a cash grab for retards.

I could go on. You're assuming that you can accurately represent someone's looks with a 0-10 scale, youre assumming that a man's looks is indictive of their inceldom... etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j3mPilled, Prince88, T50 Mogger and 2 others
ccwwarrior has bodied you, so I'm just going to add insult to injury with a final point:

that more people are becoming virgins is more due to anything else to the fact everyone is more chronically online than ever. they play on their computers and phones instead of going outside.

EVERY time young people are put in a room, they WILL fuck like mad. Regardless of looks. They will screw and fuck. They are horny goblins, especially the girls. Even for ugly boy cock, unfortunately.

Mods, close the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 31942 and ccwarrior
Correct me if i'm wrong (since I can't be bothered to watch that video) but the data they're using is from their facial rating clients.
It is.
2 problems with that....

1. The type of person that pays for their face to be rated by an Incel youtube channel is not even remotely representitive of the general male population.
Agreed, I even mentioned this in my OP. But at the same time, they are more likely to be looksmaxxed than a normie or a blackpiller that only rots. But still, what you pointed out, together with the frauding that goes on in pictures, is one of the reasons why I reduced 1 point of his ratings as a way to have a more accurate representation of reality.

2. You're assuming that their rating are true to reality. They're not. Their ratings are utter dogshit. Their services is nothing more than a cash grab for retards.
There are not many other ways we can properly access SMV data across a large population sample.

That is, unless we had the funds to randomly pick students on like a college campus and have women rate them anonymously. But even that is not perfect.

I could go on. You're assuming that you can accurately represent someone's looks with a 0-10 scale,
I don't truly think that is possible either. But one thing is that he at least tries to make it as objective as possible, and tries to use the same standard/benchmarks for all his ratings, which is obviously somewhat flawed in itself as looks are somewhat subjective (people have different opinions and preferences) but better than nothing.

0-10 scale might be bad but it's at least somewhat better than the PSL scale, where there is pretty much no consensus on what is or isn't 5 PSL for example lol. Using percentiles might be harder but it's the most accurate way imo.

youre assumming that a man's looks is indictive of their inceldom... etc
"Most guys get pretty much nothing for a multitude of reasons." - from my OP

I meant there are more things other than looks that will make one an incel or not. But I still think there is a pretty big correlation between your looks and sex life. Don't you agree?

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
ccwwarrior has bodied you, so I'm just going to add insult to injury with a final point:

that more people are becoming virgins is more due to anything else to the fact everyone is more chronically online than ever. they play on their computers and phones instead of going outside.

EVERY time young people are put in a room, they WILL fuck like mad. Regardless of looks. They will screw and fuck. They are horny goblins, especially the girls. Even for ugly boy cock, unfortunately.

Mods, close the thread.
Obviously that is a big factor (and one most rotters here will deny) but is not all of it.

Although this data is for couples, it shows how most people meet online and not IRL. You could say that is because guys are chronically online, but then again there are plenty of women who are chronically online too (if not even more than men, but that is not related to my point)

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Obviously that is a big factor (and one most rotters here will deny) but is not all of it.

View attachment 2400787

Although this data is for couples, it shows how most people meet online and not IRL. You could say that is because guys are chronically online, but then again there are plenty of women who are chronically online too (if not even more than men, but that is not related to my point)

I recall reading an article by a woman about the rise of gym people being like "I'm just doing this about self improvement. I don't care about how I look or what others think of me. I just love taking care of myself," while simultaneously posting their body all over social media and obviously signaling how they are hotter than others. and she was like "what the fuck do you mean, you go to the gym because you want to be hot and you want to look at other hot people." Which is different than the attitude like 30 years ago where people were more forthcoming about the fact they mainly like the gym because it makes them hot.

Thats all just to say there's a weird neo-puritanism emerging at the same time representations of sexy people are going up. nobody can openly talk at all about sexiness and peoples appearance without being called shallow (except in high schools and on tiktok comment sections)This may have also contributed. I don't think it has to do with looks or hypergamy. Ugly people have fucked each other like sick, deranged horny hobgoblins since the dawn of time, and they will continue to do so if they are in regular close proximity to one another. the ipad kids are coming of age and they are not growing out of their devices.

I recall reading an article by a woman about the rise of gym people being like "I'm just doing this about self improvement. I don't care about how I look or what others think of me. I just love taking care of myself," while simultaneously posting their body all over social media and obviously signaling how they are hotter than others. and she was like "what the fuck do you mean, you go to the gym because you want to be hot and you want to look at other hot people." Which is different than the attitude like 30 years ago where people were more forthcoming about the fact they mainly like the gym because it makes them hot.

Thats all just to say there's a weird neo-puritanism emerging at the same time representations of sexy people are going up. nobody can openly talk at all about sexiness and peoples appearance without being called shallow (except in high schools and on tiktok comment sections)This may have also contributed. I don't think it has to do with looks or hypergamy. Ugly people have fucked each other like sick, deranged horny hobgoblins since the dawn of time, and they will continue to do so if they are in regular close proximity to one another. the ipad kids are coming of age and they are not growing out of their devices.
I'm sorry but I don't really see how that invalidates my point of most men being incel. Or it doesn't? I'm confused, might be my 3rd world english skills coming into play.

So you are saying that the virginity rates are because of technology, so it also explains why men have statistically less sex than women right?

Do you believe in blackpill?

I'm sorry but I don't really see how that invalidates my point of most men being incel. Or it doesn't? I'm confused, might be my 3rd world english skills coming into play.

So you are saying that the virginity rates are because of technology, so it also explains why men have statistically less sex than women right?

Do you believe in blackpill?
it doesn't, it supports it, it jjust provides a different explanation

i don't believe in blackpill. i believe in just be NT and not influenced by media to be attracted to people you dont like. when it comes to placing genitals in other bodies

i do believe in looks however and making yourself as beautiful as possible. since beauty is divinve nad i want to look like a sexy cute prince from italy

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
It is also agreed upon by most forum users that Nero overrates people:
My old pics are considered high mtn at best, but Nero gave me an 8.

I'm literally one of the 20 people in that graph (and this isn't me larping for once JFL).

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
It is.

Agreed, I even mentioned this in my OP. But at the same time, they are more likely to be looksmaxxed than a normie or a blackpiller that only rots. But still, what you pointed out, together with the frauding that goes on in pictures, is one of the reasons why I reduced 1 point of his ratings as a way to have a more accurate representation of reality.

There are not many other ways we can properly access SMV data across a large population sample.

That is, unless we had the funds to randomly pick students on like a college campus and have women rate them anonymously. But even that is not perfect.

I don't truly think that is possible either. But one thing is that he at least tries to make it as objective as possible, and tries to use the same standard/benchmarks for all his ratings, which is obviously somewhat flawed in itself as looks are somewhat subjective (people have different opinions and preferences) but better than nothing.

0-10 scale might be bad but it's at least somewhat better than the PSL scale, where there is pretty much no consensus on what is or isn't 5 PSL for example lol. Using percentiles might be harder but it's the most accurate way imo.

"Most guys get pretty much nothing for a multitude of reasons." - from my OP

I meant there are more things other than looks that will make one an incel or not. But I still think there is a pretty big correlation between your looks and sex life. Don't you agree?
@ccwwarrior thoughts?

women are simply more selective nowadays then back then.
In the 50s, all a man needed was an office job to be seen as successful/"a catch".
Today, men need way more than that.
Plus, women are more superficial today then long time ago. This can be attributed to the declining moral values of the modern world.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Acne Victim
All this shit to agree with me that 80% men are incel? You were making fun of me that i was schizo low iq retard JFL. Stupid jew

• JFL

View attachment 2400543

View attachment 2400676

View attachment 2400554
View attachment 2400555
View attachment 2400570
View attachment 2400574

hey thats me mom

• Love it
All this shit to agree with me that 80% men are incel? You were making fun of me that i was schizo low iq retard JFL. Stupid jew
Sorry boyo, you were right on this one. But still, you're a schizo and low IQ.

Btw you are a fakecel

But still, you're a schizo and low IQ.
Keep crying for me

Btw you are a fakecel
Im incel in JEWR0P3. Tried bumble 2 months ago and at every european capital city I got 0 results. Only got decent results in brazil, peru, mexico and somehow decent at Buenos Aires. Asia was far from ideal aswell

Keep crying for me

Im incel in JEWR0P3. Tried bumble 2 months ago and at every european capital city I got 0 results. Only got decent results in brazil, peru, mexico and somehow decent at Buenos Aires. Asia was far from ideal aswell
No way you got better results in buenos aires than in some southeast asian shithole. Was it on the same account?

@St.TikTokcel's experiment proved you are a fakecel even in jewrope. Maybe only in eastern jewrope but that's where you live anyways

No way you got better results in buenos aires than in some southeast asian shithole. Was it on the same account?

@St.TikTokcel's experiment proved you are a fakecel even in jewrope. Maybe only in eastern jewrope but that's where you live anyways
which experiment

which experiment
iirc i saw it a few weeks ago and you did way better than i was expecting, mogged me to tomaszow mazowiecki and back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
all of them

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint