How many more kg muscles do I need

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Doing a bulk now ahead of summer, wanna add like 5kg around chest and arms. My face is lean but I dont wanna bloat up from bulking too much

70E5ACA4 0F20 4531 8AC2 30870840FAC5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elias, middayshowers, nastynas and 3 others
none.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
nothing, leanmaxx rather

few grams of masseter wouldn't hurt thoooo....... ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, diggbicc, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
The more the better tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 5393
put on more mass if you want but you don't need it.

main thing you should work on is skin quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
none, u slay already
go for bad boy maxxing

Especially with.. Wait what is the name again ?
uhhh... not sure bro... didn't it sound something like hawkrider?

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Looking juicy NGL NGL

Can't tell by the photo. The leanness make you look bigger than you are. You could be 60 or 90kg. My guess is with a shirt and without a pump you wouldn't get noticed so the answer doesn't matter. Just keep packing on muscle it's not like you get to choose

• +1
Don’t bulk your size is good

Actually lower your bodyfat if you are higher than 11%

if you are not slayin, its you face.

You dont need to bulk to gain muscle, you can eat at maintenance and gain almost as much as in a surplus, depending on ur training experience. You will gain muscle and keep same bodyfat % and thus ur bodyfat will lower.

• +1
Doing a bulk now ahead of summer, wanna add like 5kg around chest and arms. My face is lean but I dont wanna bloat up from bulking too much

View attachment 316820
Girls dont care man.. I'm in the process of losing muscle. From a bro perspective Id say upper chest and traps need work. Only thing a girl would would want is wider lats to compensate for your hips and MAYBE more veins.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Arms and delts are really good. Focus on chest isolation and don't be afraid to use machines.

literally ideal physique for women, lol @ doing anything other than maintaining or lowering bf%.

Overall size is fine, your delts and arms are good.

Just need a bit of chest work, maybe even lower pec specifically. I'm sure you're aware already but (high to low) cable flys and decline chest press.

Maybe a little chest mass to balance things out more but you prolly shouldn't get any bigger as a whole

• JFL
Arms and delts are really good. Focus on chest isolation and don't be afraid to use machines.
Doing hardcore chest isolations and getting some good chest gains. Must have trained chest wrong before.