How many people here are genuinely racist?

Are you a racist?

• Yes, I despise all ethnics

• I only hate the illegal immigrants that commit crimes

• I don't mind ethnics, I'm good friends with them

• I'm an ethnic and want to see the poll results

• Indifferent towards ethnics. Live and let live

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a Nazi female Whire friend now. She said she will dress up as an SS officer when she comes to my house. So I forgive your race for being evil because she will adhere to my fetishes thefore Cumskins are redeemed in my eyes.
I have mullatta girl who wants to roleplay a bed wench house slave and she goes to a HBCU (all black college) these mulatta girls are truly freaks and submissive as hell but only for white men

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Thesoloist22, mogstars and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I dont hate anyone but i fear mexican niggers they are biologically savage barbarians
Cartel mfers are BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Bajio
I have mullatta girl who wants to roleplay a bed wench house slave and she goes to a HBCU (all black college) these mulatta girls are truly freaks and submissive as hell but only for white men
proof?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Okay so the very first groups of whites came over in small amounts and were frequently low class rejects from europe... yet they still took over very quickly.
Like there wasnt some master European plan to colonize and take over. It just occurred because of how easily Europeans just mogged ethnic natives

i cant see anything on that what is it saying?
It's a map of all the wars that ever been fought. There's literally not a single place in europe where some war in some time period hasn't been fought. It's because of this constant state of being at war that lead to the colonialism and rapid militarization. Europeans won colonies because of their military might but even then he failed many times.

I’d say larp but I knwo mongrels are retarded so I know this is true. I have had mullatos do weird shit for me there’s something not right in their heads man.

But I can’t wait for this bitch to come over next week and sit on me in her SS costume and jack me off whislt calling me an UBERSMENCH I’ll have rehabilitated the inner Nazi in her blonde Aryan ass, JFL how has she agreed to it we are just buddies I ain’t even tryin to fuck her

• +1
  • +1
I’d say larp but I knwo mongrels are retarded so I know this is true. I have had mullatos do weird shit for me there’s something not right in their heads man.

But I can’t wait for this bitch to come over next week and sit on me in her SS costume and jack me off whislt calling me an UBERSMENCH I’ll have rehabilitated the inner Nazi in her blonde Aryan ass, JFL how has she agreed to it we are just buddies I ain’t even tryin to fuck her
larp

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Honestly I’d say it was a larp as well but that’s what she’s gonna do I already did a pseudo version of this on the weekend with her (she had the German barmaid outfit and Was throwing up salutes) but she never said bad words unfortunately 😢 cos it was in public.

Anyways these hoes be crazy mayn god bless women

exposed larping for what? stop coping lil bro
Obi Wan Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles
what other thread?
He is using screenshots from two years ago and pretending as if the were recent. He just seems like a huge shit talker to me. Most of thr forum slayers are larpers except Amnesia and Clavicular

better safe than sorry. on a population level, some demographics simply have too high of an incidence of low iq/irrational violence/impulse control issues/lack of forethought/inability to self govern/high id with low superego. therefore it makes sense to design policy and live life with these facts in consideration. also, if you are around and familiar with blacks enough to have black friends, you are likely going to be racist. this is the irony that white libtards don't get. the racist conservative white guy has more black friends than they do, and thus they have a better understanding of black culture as well, and why a lot of it is retarded...whereas the white libtard just mimics what their npc friends say and genuflect towards the jew propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not larping in any of my threads
This mulltata thing is semi larp jsut to troll prince delulu above but i did have a mullata girl from a HBCU like me on hinge i just never replied beucase shes beat

Not larping in any of my threads
This mulltata thing is semi larp jsut to troll prince delulu above but i did have a mullata girl from a HBCU like me on hinge i just never replied beucase shes beat
slayers.org

He is using screenshots from two years ago and pretending as if the were recent. He just seems like a huge shit talker to me. Most of thr forum slayers are larpers except Amnesia and Clavicular
bro you mean my text messages that i reposted to prove that i actually come through and slay girls rahter than just match on hinge? stop coping holy fuck i even described them as that multiple times.

There's also a lot of inconsistencies in all his tales that I could point out but I cba let him larp in peace. Idc about it anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and looksmac
Honestly I’d say it was a larp as well but that’s what she’s gonna do I already did a pseudo version of this on the weekend with her (she had the German barmaid outfit and Was throwing up salutes) but she never said bad words unfortunately 😢 cos it was in public.

Anyways these hoes be crazy mayn god bless women
sure bro keep larping and notice how ethnics never call this out. @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
i dont mind ethnics but its not like im a supporter of illegal immigrants who commit crimes, i dont think anybody would like those people lol. im all for immigration being easy but there still needs to be rules in place as to who can migrate and not

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Jason Voorhees
sure bro keep larping and notice how ethnics never call this out. @Michael Myers
Because it’s real idiot… don’t blame me that I found a unicorn and you didn’t. BTW she’s just a m8 I ain’t even fuckin her if I was larping I’d mention how I’m bustin nuts in her etc but I’m not, I jsut told her I have a fetish and she will do it for me as a buddy now cry cry cry little pink man your hoes do anything with niggaz

Because it’s real idiot… don’t blame me that I found a unicorn and you didn’t. BTW she’s just a m8 I ain’t even fuckin her if I was larping I’d mention how I’m bustin nuts in her etc but I’m not, I jsut told her I have a fetish and she will do it for me as a buddy now cry cry cry little pink man your hoes do anything with niggaz
L A R P and keep being a GBF weirdo lil bro

The whites had the best moral values tho. Otherwise most of those places would still be practicing barabaric cultures
Because White were responsible for the biggest genocides, cultural and ethnic erosion through pushing European ideals forward.

Displaced the abos who were living a primitive but fulfilling life now they sniff petrol and lay on the road.

Destroyed natural landscapes globally.

Mashed different African and Asian ethnicities in one country obviously leading to wars/genocides like in Rwanda.

White supremacists call all ethnics barbaric and destructive, yet have singlehandedly destroyed the QoL for billions historically

Because White were responsible for the biggest genocides, cultural and ethnic erosion through pushing European ideals forward.

Displaced the abos who were living a primitive but fulfilling life now they sniff petrol and lay on the road.

Destroyed natural landscapes globally.

Mashed different African and Asian ethnicities in one country obviously leading to wars/genocides like in Rwanda.

White supremacists call all ethnics barbaric and destructive, yet have singlehandedly destroyed the QoL for billions historically.
Sure but understand one thing, humanity, at its core, is about conquest.
My ancestors are like 50/50 Nords (Vikings) and Saxons - my “race” is essentially the most successful - why should I bend to abos? We fucking won, if it were up to me I’d have fucking levelled non Nordic earth - that is, unless we segregated appropriately - multiculturalism doesn’t work; so don’t force it.
Multiculturalism is a Jewish idea to water down the dominant races and create mass division.
In reality, I have nothing against any race (except for Abos, people who know nothing about them think they’re harmless, jfl, it’s well known in Darwin, Northern Vic/ Southern NSW, WA and FNQ - don’t fucking go out at night, you WILL get stabbed if you’re white, they WILL break into your car / house etc. Also Sudanese are a real problem here in Vic, my work van gets broken into 1-2 times per year, but they won’t do anything in person, and most 40+ year olds have some self respect).

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Depends not wanting too many immigrants in European countries is fine u should still allow immigrants but an overflow is stupid but most of these countries are conquerors and literally are the reason the immigrants are there through the slave trade

Sure but understand one thing, humanity, at its core, is about conquest.
My ancestors are like 50/50 Nords (Vikings) and Saxons - my “race” is essentially the most successful - why should I bend to abos? We fucking won, if it were up to me I’d have fucking levelled non Nordic earth - that is, unless we segregated appropriately - multiculturalism doesn’t work; so don’t force it.
Multiculturalism is a Jewish idea to water down the dominant races and create mass division.
In reality, I have nothing against any race (except for Abos, people who know nothing about them think they’re harmless, jfl, it’s well known in Darwin, Northern Vic/ Southern NSW, WA and FNQ - don’t fucking go out at night, you WILL get stabbed if you’re white, they WILL break into your car / house etc. Also Sudanese are a real problem here in Vic, my work van gets broken into 1-2 times per year, but they won’t do anything in person, and most 40+ year olds have some self respect).
What is this logic If humanity at its core is about conquest no-one has a right to whine or cry when their country is run and infiltrated by other races If you are robbed or your stabbed by an ethnic don't cry about it that was just the more cunning high T and dominant man In a situation!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and looksmac
The whites had the best moral values tho. Otherwise most of those places would still be practicing barabaric cultures
Whites don't have the best moral value there near the same level as the Chinese those places were transformed from tribes to well functioning cities for their benefit.

better safe than sorry. on a population level, some demographics simply have too high of an incidence of low iq/irrational violence/impulse control issues/lack of forethought/inability to self govern/high id with low superego. therefore it makes sense to design policy and live life with these facts in consideration. also, if you are around and familiar with blacks enough to have black friends, you are likely going to be racist. this is the irony that white libtards don't get. the racist conservative white guy has more black friends than they do, and thus they have a better understanding of black culture as well, and why a lot of it is retarded...whereas the white libtard just mimics what their npc friends say and genuflect towards the jew propaganda
You truly cant be racist and have black friends Its counter productive unless your definition of racism is different or u don't express ur views to them thinking there inferior if you can even have a black friend it literally debunks half these points who is being friends with highly dangerous and irrational individuals unless they are one themselves or they are simply not the truth is racist people mainly have had a few instances with some black people likely negative and Live In fully white towns they can only base their views off what they see from black people online and what they have experienced, liberals will be more likely to have a diverse group of friends and likely be more open

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Depends not wanting too many immigrants in European countries is fine u should still allow immigrants but an overflow is stupid but most of these countries are conquerors and literally are the reason the immigrants are there through the slave trade
even then us being together will always mog us not being together. Freedom of thought plus multiculturalism(all races being together) plus non degenracy means unmogable society imo.

I have no problem with ethnics themselves, however i think white countries exist and should be for white people only. You dont move into a white country and suddenly become a part of it. You are a tourist. Ethnics should also not be voting or be in government etc. Multi cultural societies are a failure in all regards.
No issue with ethnics in their own countries around the world. But ethnic villains and ethnics that hate whites yet live in white countries, i do despise.

this is called being a christcuck and saying you prefer to live in multi ethnic means you have been jewed badly and are a disgrace to real Christianity

Deal, if you manage to travel back in time and slit Christopher Columbus' throat and all the EU parasites that ventured out of EU.

i hate all ethnics (besides asians). All shitskins must get bleached. Get the european birthrate to 6 and the non euro one to 0

• Ugh..
Unmotivated racism is such low IQ behavior. Only hate people for their actions and who they are

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm probably racist or actually racist because I post videos like these whenever I see abos.

Fuck those aboriginal subhumans! I'm so tired of hearing about them. I want those eyesores back in the Geico commercials. I wanna see them play ONLY caveman roles in films. Or National Geographic reenactment roles of homo sapiens.

THIS IS YOU, ABOS:

homo-JPG.jpg

Don't like it? Eat my ass.

Polls are anonymous. No one will be judged. Only the first option is racist imo. The rest are instinctive tribalism and territorial behavior.
Tbh I used to be a big racist, like hated niggers, pakis, gooks and so on, but these days I’m indifferent to them idc if they are replacing white nations because to be frank it’s out of my control and whites themselves don’t seem to care either, I still hate kikes don’t get me wrong and Indians for being filthy and smelly but other than that not really, I can be friends with any race so long as they aren’t retarded and we have similar world views and are similar in cognitive ability

• JFL
What is this logic If humanity at its core is about conquest no-one has a right to whine or cry when their country is run and infiltrated by other races If you are robbed or your stabbed by an ethnic don't cry about it that was just the more cunning high T and dominant man In a situation!
That’s my point nigga.
If it were up to me no ethnics would be in my country - unless they bow down to my culture / religion.
I have a right to whine as Jews sold my country out, my people had no say.
I used to be into that pathetic dark triad culture where I trained MMA for 5 years, learned Krav Maga (underrated), fundamentals of knife combat (when I was training to be in the army, I left jfl); essentially, what I’m saying is that I could very easily do what ethnics do in my country but why would I? The only reason that they do is low IQ and inferiority complex.
The reality is, I walk around in ethnic areas and the women give me mad IOIs in the company of their recessed smelly boyfriends, shamelessly, what more could that guys possibly endure - they are aware; blackpill has essentially proven the innate desire all women have for Aryan men.

This became such a tangent that I don’t even care about idk what my point is I can’t sleep

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and murdah
even then us being together will always mog us not being together. Freedom of thought plus multiculturalism(all races being together) plus non degenracy means unmogable society imo.
Agreed this will one day actually be acheived but it will require gener
That’s my point nigga.
If it were up to me no ethnics would be in my country - unless they bow down to my culture / religion.
I have a right to whine as Jews sold my country out, my people had no say.
I used to be into that pathetic dark triad culture where I trained MMA for 5 years, learned Krav Maga (underrated), fundamentals of knife combat (when I was training to be in the army, I left jfl); essentially, what I’m saying is that I could very easily do what ethnics do in my country but why would I? The only reason that they do is low IQ and inferiority complex.
The reality is, I walk around in ethnic areas and the women give me mad IOIs in the company of their recessed smelly boyfriends, shamelessly, what more could that guys possibly endure - they are aware; blackpill has essentially proven the innate desire all women have for Aryan men.

This became such a tangent that I don’t even care about idk what my point is I can’t sleep
You think people have a say when they get conquered in any way, it's the reality now and back then u either accept it or u will be promptly executed if u had any other views, if Jews have sold out your country that's a damn shame your country as the superior and more more high iq entity should have known!

Black pill has proven that anyone genetic inferiority will be seen as such goes for every race dosent matter if your a proud aryan if your 5ft 6 compared to someone like LeBron james only health indicators prove who is superior in any society

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, Jason Voorhees and looksmac
Agreed one day hopefully this can be achieved

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
I blame the Jews not them

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
based, the genuinely racist option is increasing it used to be 7% few hours back

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
, makes me cringe so much when i see whitest of the whitest people talk like “wsg gangy tf yhu tammat”
boy its jus alkuhul yu doen too much its jus alkuhul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and Jason Voorhees
Not at all racist and I’d even prefer to live in a multiethnic/multicultural society—with the prerequisite being that they must be Christian
average christcuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dehydrated and Jason Voorhees
I am deathnik and I call him a larper often. @PrinceLuenLeoncur Looks like this graycel doesn’t know.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur