How many people here are genuinely racist?

Are you a racist?

• Yes, I despise all ethnics

• I only hate the illegal immigrants that commit crimes

• I don't mind ethnics, I'm good friends with them

• I'm an ethnic and want to see the poll results

• Indifferent towards ethnics. Live and let live

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am deathnik and I call him a larper often. @PrinceLuenLeoncur Looks like this graycel doesn’t know.
True. But I usually don’t larp though sometimes I do but in this instance I wasn’t larping that’s the crazy thing. Some things are just so wild that they cannot be larped about because who TF would fall for it.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
True. But I usually don’t larp though sometimes I do but in this instance I wasn’t larping that’s the crazy thing. Some things are just so wild that they cannot be larped about because who TF would fall for it.
I didn’t even follow the thread but I notice people tend to accuse me of things that aren’t true. Jfl.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Game is Game

Whites cant act all sympathetic after what they did, they caused this lol, they are apparently superior in every way but getting cucked in the process, I admire and respect what they acomplished in terms of conquest and do agree that there is an iq difference with some races like Abos, like how the fuck after 2000 years do you only invent a boomerang. At that point who even cares if they get invaded.

Whites will fall just like any other empire although they wont be wiped out or anything lol thats insane talk, but asians will kinda slowly gain more power, specifically indian/chinese. Theres already a British Indian PM and Vivek Ramaswamy :lul:, Imagine what we will see in 10 years.

They have a right to complain ofc but its not really gonna do anything the invasion has already happened