How many pounds/week or calories above maintenance should I gain in a clean bulk? Started bulk at: 167cm (5'5.75") 126.4lbs (57.33kg)

alien

alien

Kraken
Starting stats (September 29):
Height: 167cm (5'5.75") Yes I'm a manlet
Weight: 126.4lbs (57.33kg) Yes I was twinkmaxxed
7-Day Weight Low (September 25-October 1): 128.14lbs
September 29 physique (@126.4lbs):
nOfF7og.jpg

Current stats:
October 7 Weight: 129.4lbs (58.69kg) Yes I'm still a twink
7-Day Weight (October 1-7): 128.97lbs (58.5kg)
BMR: 1,743 calories daily
7-Day BMR (October 1-7): 1,739.57 calories daily

Do you guys need to see my current physique or is it too early to judge my bulk progress? It's only been 9 days since the pre-bulk Sept 29 pic.

Diet:
Dad is a clueless Portuguese boomer so his meals are more carb-heavy than I would like and he whines about having to cook for just himself because its too much work and he doesn't want me to cook for him because if I were responsible for grocery shopping, I would buy a lot more meat and cut back on bread, wheat, pasta, potatoes and he complains that this is too expensive. So I let him be responsible for most of the cooking and grocery shopping. He's a tubby skinnyfat bald 163cm (5'4") 116.4 lb (52.8kg) shrinking 74 year old oldcel with a fucked up spine so he can't lift weights without injuring his back. He should just visit Gandy, it's over for my pops. Once you lose muscle mass like my dad and accumulate fat around the belly and your back is too jacked to lift weights, you will slowly rot until you visit Gandy. I really should move out and then I'd have total control over grocery shopping and cooking and not have to deal with my dad's whining all the time, especially when I bring girls over here to fuck (yes I did that once 3 weeks ago. First time in two years I brought a girl over). But I don't want to burn through my savings. Rent is expensive here. I thought about moving to the Philippines and running JBW game.

For a clean bulk, apparently I need at least 2g of protein per kg. So I need at least 117.38g of protein today. It's very hard to get that much protein from my dad's low protein diet. So I supplement with whey protein shakes 2 scoops per day (24g protein, 120 cal per 35g scoop) with 2% milk (9g protein, 130 cal per 250ml).

But I also need to go into 500 calories surplus per day (2,243 calories) in order to gain 1 lb a week I believe since I hear 3,500 calories surplus = 1 pound. And when I tried to go into calorie surplus with solid food, I felt full, uncomfortable and bloated. So I decided to buy a clean mass gainer powder instead mixed with 2% milk. 15g protein, mostly carbs, little bit of fat, very little sugar, 312.5 calories per 80g scoop before adding milk. I used a smaller 35g scoop that I have instead. I took 3 35g spoons (105g daily) of that powder (so about 19.7g protein, 410 cal daily before milk, most energy from carbs but not sugar).

Last edited:
just eat like 300 above maintenance so you don’t gain a lot of fat, don’t fall for the just get as big as you can in the least amount of time meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Unless you are running extreme youth game hop on gear you are 29 and need a masc frame people respect
And yes 300 surplus