How many PSL points would I gain if I had blond hair and blue eyes?

Br0sk1

Br0sk1

Solstice
Original:

Hair and eye colour change (couldn't make the eyebrows lighter unfortunately):

I truly think this is an incel vs. slayer difference for me.

@Detona @Xangsane @6ft4 @Zer0/∞ @LooksOverAll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, idkman, CEO of Sex and 3 others
Original:

View attachment 1792449

Hair and eye colour change (couldn't make the eyebrows lighter unfortunately):

View attachment 1792451

I truly think this is an incel vs. slayer difference for me.

@Detona @Xangsane @6ft4 @Zer0/∞ @LooksOverAll
you look ginger in the second one

somewhere in between the 2 colors would be ideal

but yeah its a good 1psl diff probably

You are slayer now just autistic

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and bara
Half a PSL point

Half a PSL point
nah its more than that. atleast .8 points

OP literally just get contacts and dye ur hair and you can slay at any bar, rave, party, or orgy :love:

seriously why are on this site to begin with. chadlite vs chad

nah its more than that. atleast .8 points

OP literally just get contacts and dye ur hair and you can slay at any bar, rave, party, or orgy :love:

seriously why are on this site to begin with. chadlite vs chad

Can't seem to get anywhere with Tinder or Bumble (always rejected after date 1-3 or ghosted before that).

My end goal is married with 3-4 kids.

@Amnesia has also said if you wear blue contacts, you will get called out if your natural eyes are dark brown. I interpret this as meaning this is not a good looksmax. I've thought about lightening my hair and might try the lemon juice thing first and maybe peroxide-based stuff if that doesn't work.

Half a PSL point

So blond 'n blue me crosses the Chadlite threshold from your POV?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Black hair and blue eyes mog

Can't seem to get anywhere with Tinder or Bumble (always rejected after date 1-3 or ghosted before that).

@Amnesia has also said if you wear blue contacts, you will get called out if your natural eyes are dark brown. I interpret this as meaning this is not a good looksmax. I've thought about lightening my hair and might try the lemon juice thing first and maybe peroxide-based stuff if that doesn't work.

you were chadlite before

just buy the contacts lad. get light green if you want. if they look unnatural then dont wear them

and why the fuck have you not dyed ur hair yet. i wouldnt reccomend going all the way blonde but a bit lighter than now would be .25 psl bonus

Brown would look better, the eye colour morph is good though adds quite a bit.

This guy used L'Oreal Casting Sunkiss lightening spray (after failing to appreciably lighten his hair with lemons) and had pretty good results IMO:

Dragon Ball GIF by TOEI Animation UK

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1

Japan is redpilled on male looks and Akira Toriyama made his greatest heroes in his manga blond haired and blue eyed.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Xangsane
Japan is redpilled on male looks and Akira Toriyama made his greatest heroes in his manga blond haired and blue eyed.
Naruto's Real Best Friend According To Fans

:sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Br0sk1
Light Yagami has brown eyes :ogre:
d1e7ux6-9ce58d96-9d9e-40e6-a0d4-fc24ffb38648.jpg

They had to give him brown eyes so he'd look plausibly ethnically Japanese (albeit with dyed hair). Death Note tended towards realism in its character design AFAICT.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Blonde is a failo tbh, what you should do is grow your hair out, go to the salon and get it curly. Then with eye color you should get green contacts or if you want you can get eye color change surgery.

• +1
Reactions: mug and Br0sk1
Blonde is a failo tbh, what you should do is grow your hair out, go to the salon and get it curly. Then with eye color you should get green contacts or if you want you can get eye color change surgery.

Disagree about blond hair, but I appreciate the recommendations. Not sure eye colour surgery would be viable for me though considering I wanted LASIK, but they told me it was too risky because my corneas are thin.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
You should dye your eyebrows and minox or castor oil them for better density, get a hairstyle that better covers your forehead, a more fluffy or wavy hairstyle, and increase your lip colouring. You need better colouring/contrast and I think would improve you a lot

You should dye your eyebrows and minox or castor oil them for better density, get a hairstyle that better covers your forehead, a more fluffy or wavy hairstyle, and increase your lip colouring. You need better colouring/contrast and I think would improve you a lot

Already planning on having curtains at some point. Also planning on maybe dyeing hair and eyebrows blond or at least lightening them to brown (perhaps trying lemon juice + sun exposure first).

You'd look better with lighter colored eyes, but keep the dark hair.

Normie to nomie. Your eye colour is not as much of a failo as your eye shape. You have an aspie look to you that sort of pushes women away.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I'm sorry you look like a beaner it looks unnatural native genes are too strong

• Love it
Reactions: wollet2
A lot, you look demonic in the first pic

you look like a normie to me in the original pic

second pic looks good for artificial pic, you look like a video game character

Normie to nomie. Your eye colour is not as much of a failo as your eye shape. You have an aspie look to you that sort of pushes women away.
idk im one of the guys that really liked the second pic, maybe its the colouring deluding me but entire face looks a bit different not sure, maybe because the pic is more zoomed out

but from what i see in pfp too he will never escape normie tier, skin is too bad in original pic and has that undesirable look u talk about. its just facial harmony that makes it this way, not the golden ratio strict type of harmony but just the emotions women feel when they look at his face with all features combined