How much are you worth right now and your career aspirations

QuestForChad

QuestForChad

Iron
I'll start, I'm worth nearly 500k, bachelor degree in Economics and Finance with Summa Cum Laude, PE analyst looking to do elite masters in Finance and break into IB or AM in London

PS: banging a foid tonight and won't even have to buy her a drink or pay her a meal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, UnseasonedChicken and PubertyMaxxer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 20565
I am worth nothing and do nothing

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 21146, Hueless and 1 other person
worth 5k but want to get rich (don't know how)

$20 in bank account
$10 buck in wallet

running no job theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12002
How the fuck can you live with only 600 euros? are you still with your parents?
yeah im rotting with parents and have no expenses, I only make money through part time jobs beside school

yeah im rotting with parents and have no expenses, I only make money through part time jobs beside school
Go long on Tesla right now with your 4.4k euros and wait. If you had done that a day ago you could already be around 200 euros richer right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mogs_me, rand anon and 2 others
Go long on Tesla right now with your 4.4k euros and wait. If you had done that a day ago you could already be around 200 euros richer right now
just blow all your savings theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and rand anon
I got 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 M's in my bank account.

just blow all your savings theory
blow? what are you talking about? If you put your money on a solid stock all you have to do is wait, your portfolio may go down in value for a long time but it's temporary, just wait till it rebounds and collect the profits.

I have $1K cash, and none of my possessions are worth anything, also basically unemployed at the moment, getting another job soon tho and gonna save like crazy for a few years, only need 30-$40K, jaw surgery will be free for me, only things I’ll need to pay for are genio, rhino, cheekbone implants, and possibly a cantho if the other surgeries don’t fix my eyes

mark my words, tesla will hit at least 1000 dollars soon and the stock will split on August 24 which will propel it even more.

my networth is currently 500 bucks

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ifyouwannabemylover
I was talking with you in the chat. Did she actually reply to you?

• +1
Reactions: QuestForChad
Thats cool. Im looking forward to an update. In how many hours will you meet her?
Girl I showed you ain’t the foid I referred to on the original post. We’re still talking but a date will take a bit more

It’s gone down to around 90k now, but peak was 110k. Planning on selling half for a down payment when I’m ready to buy a house, next few yrs

• +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
It’s gone down to around 90k now, but peak was 110k. Planning on selling half for a down payment when I’m ready to buy a house, next few yrs
What are your plan from then and on? Any plans on becoming a millionare or something?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I'll start, I'm worth nearly 500k, bachelor degree in Economics and Finance with Summa Cum Laude, PE analyst looking to do elite masters in Finance and break into IB or AM in London

PS: banging a foid tonight and won't even have to buy her a drink or pay her a meal
proof?

What are your plan from then and on? Any plans on becoming a millionare or something?
Hopefully should become one within 10yrs. I'm in college rn, but when I'm finally working in tech, I plan on either buying a gas station or liquor store. Salary plus passive income should get me there. TSLA will be a significant chunk as well, assuming Musk doesn't die or fuck up somehow

I can show you girls and whatnot but there’s not way I’m showing you my degree certificate lmao… I went to a decent UK uni and graduated first class honours which is equivalent to summa cum laude in the US. Now I’m doing CFA and GMAT trying to get into LSE, Imperial, UCL, Bocconi, HEC Paris, Oxford etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
200k I think I live with my parents and start uni next year so it’s alright for now hopefully before I start university I will be at 350k

I can show you girls and whatnot but there’s not way I’m showing you my degree certificate lmao… I went to a decent UK uni and graduated first class honours which is equivalent to summa cum laude in the US. Now I’m doing CFA and GMAT trying to get into LSE, Imperial, UCL, Bocconi, HEC Paris, Oxford etc
Did you pay to go to any of these universities or any tutor to help you? Or are you selfmade?

Kind of similar to the plan I have

Kind of similar to the plan I have
Actually got rejected by Imperial and LSE but I applied without GMAT score so it’s understandable. Fucking currycels ruining my plans of becoming the greatest chadest Ibanker in the City

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Actually got rejected by Imperial and LSE but I applied without GMAT score so it’s understandable. Fucking currycels ruining my plans of becoming the greatest chadest Ibanker in the City
I don’t think I’ll get into either the best I can do is a mid tier target Uni I’ll have to pull a few strings behind the scenes but I should be able to land a position at a hedge fund.

I just need to keep studymaxxing for my A Levels exam

why u here

I don’t think I’ll get into either the best I can do is a mid tier target Uni I’ll have to pull a few strings behind the scenes but I should be able to land a position at a hedge fund.

which u taking

mid tier target? you mean semi target no? unis that are the likes of Kings, Durham, Edinburgh, St. Andrews, Manchester etc. I say this cuz the only targets are UCL, Oxbridge, Imperial, LSE and Cambridge.

But seriously you better die trying for this, a finance career is the best chance to millionmaxx for us normies who couldnt't make it as an athlete or celeb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
why u here
I am here because I am a pathological self improver. I have some good things going on for me but I want to tick every box there is.

2k spare money, how do I get rich?
equities are great when you have hundreds of thousands to dump on them. 2k isn't much unfortunately. Still better dumping it on a set of ETFs and/or Indexes than let it rot sitting on your bank account earning nothing especially now in light of the current rampant inflation

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming
I am here because I am a pathological self improver. I have some good things going on for me but I want to tick every box there is.
For example? What do you think you can learn from here? if what you said is true then you are more successful than almist everyone here.

can we talk privately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back