How much are you worth right now and your career aspirations

For example? What do you think you can learn from here? if what you said is true then you are more successful than almist everyone here.
I wanna leanmaxx, skinmaxx, gymmaxx and heightmaxx. I want to explore my true potential and this forum can help me with that. Besides this is the kinda crowd I enjoy interacting with, most people out there are hypocritical delusional normies that are too pathetic and too lazy to kick life in the butt

I wanna leanmaxx, skinmaxx, gymmaxx and heightmaxx. I want to explore my true potential and this forum can help me with that. Besides this is the kinda crowd I enjoy interacting with, most people out there are hypocritical delusional normies that are too pathetic and too lazy to kick life in the butt
Thats understandable.:feelsgood:

I was worth under $100 in late 2019.
I co-own a company valued around 800k.
I have 4 work vehicles each worth 40k, which I also use as tax write offs to claim depreciation on.
My job is hard manual labour though, the business being valued so high is due to the contracts I have - I would never sell anyway.
We make 400k per year revenue.
I only pay myself 60k per year (+ 2022 Mitsubishi Triton as my bonus at the end of the last financial year, 80k, 6 years, financed through business)
That’s what 60 hour relentless work weeks will earn you jfl.
Still have giga status locally as the hard working, “rich”, 22 year old.

I was worth under $100 in late 2019.
I co-own a company valued around 800k.
I have 4 work vehicles each worth 40k, which I also use as tax write offs to claim depreciation on.
My job is hard manual labour though, the business being valued so high is due to the contracts I have - I would never sell anyway.
We make 400k per year revenue.
I only pay myself 60k per year (+ 2022 Mitsubishi Triton as my bonus at the end of the last financial year, 80k, 6 years, financed through business)
That’s what 60 hour relentless work weeks will earn you jfl.
Still have giga status locally as the hard working, “rich”, 22 year old.
What does your company do and how much equity did you put into the business in the beginning?

Reading this post made me realize my computer is a part of my net worth and I should sell it for drugs

But my aspirations are Mike Tyson tier boxing status.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Reading this post made me realize my computer is a part of my net worth and I should sell it for drugs

But my aspirations are Mike Tyson tier boxing status.
I am kinda lost right now, losing confidence and direction. I wanna hit millionaire status before turning 30 but not sure how I am going to do it, I am still 520k short approximately

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
I am kinda lost right now, losing confidence and direction. I wanna hit millionaire status before turning 30 but not sure how I am going to do it, I am still 520k short approximately
Buy my growth hormones pretty please? I just need a measly 1k to fund a few months of dosing :what:

like 20k :feelsohgod:

(5k savings)
(around 15k assets)

(Idk if you count skills/qualifications but I'm studying for masters in CS)

I really need to start moneymaxxing tbh.
Maybe I'll make a business or something selling goods on esty/shopify idk, or freelance/consult.

like 20k :feelsohgod:

(5k savings)
(around 15k assets)

(Idk if you count skills/qualifications but I'm studying for masters in CS)

I really need to start moneymaxxing tbh.
Maybe I'll make a business or something selling goods on esty/shopify idk, or freelance/consult.
yeah of course those count, where are you doing your masters in CS at? that is a nice field with lots of potential, you could even side hustle and code programs on the side and sell them for cash.

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I build a $200k net worth at 22 years old from an insane streak of investments I did (day trading sp500 and nasdaq futures long/short over 6 months) starting with 5k in my account

Covid crash and loudspeaker donkey trump mongol tweets blew up my investment account and now im down to 10k net worth jfl.

I know I'll build it back again slowly but man was I bitter about it for a long long time

Last edited:
I had $200k net worth at 22 years old from an insane streak of investments I did (day trading sp500 and nasdaq futures long/short) starting with 5k in my account

Covid crash and loudspeaker donkey trump mongol tweets blew up my investment account and now im down to 10k net worth jfl
I find it hard to believe it did not occur to you closing all your positions as soon as the pandemic started

I find it hard to believe it did not occur to you closing all your positions as soon as the pandemic started

I did sniff out the pandemic before it hit and in fact closed out at a minimal loss on my long positions, subsequently re-shorting prior to every single central bank on earth throwing in the kitchen sink and more with infinite QE to save the shitty markets and overlevered economy is what killed me.

Anyway valueable lessons learned, dont fuck with JPOW and dont get too overconfident, I should have withdrawn part of my profits way earlier (literally life-changing amount of money for a university student)

I did sniff out the pandemic before it hit and in fact closed out at a minimal loss on my long positions, subsequently re-shorting prior to every single central bank on earth throwing in the kitchen sink and more with infinite QE to save the shitty markets and overlevered economy is what killed me.

Anyway valueable lessons learned, dont fuck with JPOW and dont get too overconfident, I should have withdrawn part of my profits way earlier (literally life-changing amount of money for a university student)
do you feel like sharing the resources you used to learn how to trade? As for me I only ever traded equities, commodities and options and long positions only, I never shorted stocks or options nor used leverage. I also never fucked with futures contracts.

do you feel like sharing the resources you used to learn how to trade? As for me I only ever traded equities, commodities and options and long positions only, I never shorted stocks or options nor used leverage. I also never fucked with futures contracts.
If you want to daytrade learn how to read orderflow (order book), and you'll be able to read the markets and know key levels they are likely to gravitate towards, once you got the hang of it you need to literally just spend thousands of hours in front of the screen watching the markets move tic by tic. Most technical analysis is absolute BS for daytrading

Also if you're not rich and dont have access to bloomberg terminal level of instantaneous newsflow sign up to twitter and follow all fintwit bots that copy paste finance related news from bloomberg the minute it comes out (earnings, central bank statements, major breaking news etc)

Last edited:
If you want to daytrade learn how to read orderflow (order book), to know which levels the markets are likely to gravitate towards and literally just spend thousands of hours in front of the screen watching the markets move tic by tic. Most technical analysis is absolute BS for daytrading

Also if you're not rich and dont have access to bloomberg terminal level of instantaneous newsflow sign up to twitter and follow all fintwit bots that copy paste finance related news from bloomberg the minute it comes out (earnings, central bank statements, major breaking news etc)
I was trading a great deal during my degree because my uni gave me access to prime platforms such as the Bloomberg terminal, Factset and S&P Capital IQ. Once I graduated I lost access to all that. Without those I just don't feel like I can trade at all or at least do equity research.

What does your company do and how much equity did you put into the business in the beginning?
Flooring.
Very very untouched gold where I live.
I worked for a floorer for a year, earned maybe 15k after spending a heap on useless shit. With that 15kish, I bought the cheapest table saw, power tools, hand tools, laminate cutter, mitre saw and a few other little things, got a shitty contract getting way less than anyone else could offer, however it was our only option and we took it.
All in all, maybe 8k invested, my partner invested $0, and he’s dumb as fuck, literally hopeless at the business aspect and spends all of his money on coke and junk food + rents with his dad 50/50.
The only reason i am in business with him is a) his work ethic and b) his dad’s flooring store was our second contract and pays welllll above industry standards and earns us around 250k a year.
I personally plan on buying that store eventually, and rebranding it as our own.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you're just mad bro, your hand must be so worn out from all the dates you have with it
I'm not mad. Just because I don't agree with homosexuality doesn't mean I'm mad at those who engage in it. You can be however you want. Anyways, be sure to let me know how your date with Todd goes.

@QuestForChad

I'm not mad. Just because I don't agree with homosexuality doesn't mean I'm mad at those who engage in it. You can be however you want. Anyways, be sure to let me know how your date with Todd goes.
you're playing with fire bro, look at my avatar, you know who that is? Patrick Bateman aka the American Psycho and I am just like him. I am a vindictive violent psychopath obsessed with perfectionism that wipes out anyone who'll get in his way. Right now you're working me up a little bit but not enough to make my OCD start to focus on you entirely and develop a grudge that will only end with me ceasing your miserable existence from this planet. I strongly recommend you stop with your gay remarks about my person.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
you're playing with fire bro, look at my avatar, you know who that is? Patrick Bateman aka the American Psycho and I am just like him. I am a vindictive violent psychopath obsessed with perfectionism that wipes out anyone who'll get in his way. Right now you're working me up a little bit but not enough to make my OCD start to focus on you entirely and develop a grudge that will only end with me ceasing your miserable existence from this planet. I strongly recommend you stop with your gay remarks about my person.
Yeah, I'm playing with fire alright. You're quite the flamer aren't ya?

I will be a Jew and not say

Bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back