How much bideltoid can you add by gymmaxing?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Alot tbh

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, poopoohead and Dystopian
Ask @Arborist

Naturally ofc

My bidelt has expanded from 45 cm to 56 cm after 1,5 years of gymmaxing, gainng 21 kgs and doing 2 sarms cycles

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Harry from mogwarts, Constantin Denis and 3 others
maybe @Arborist knows :feelswat: :feelshmm: :feelswat:

I will always say that gymmaxing is the only proven and effective way to improve frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
I have 10 centimeters over my father who has more or less the same skeletal build.

Progress5

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 21796 and 2 others
Wow lifefuel. Are you natty and your age pls

natty, average test levels, few months from 30, I didn't start lifting until I was over the age of 25.

was skinnyfat before I started working out.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts, Mr.Proper and Deleted member 21796
natty, average test levels, few months from 30, I didn't start lifting until I was over the age of 25.

was skinnyfat before I started working out.
I'm mirin very hard hope to get from 19.5 to 22+ with gymmaxxing (I haven't even finished puberty)

17.5 in-19.5 in from 58kg to 68kg.

Provided you are a skeleton before and have decent delt genetics
I'm still in puberty at 19.5 and have 19.3 inch bideltoid untrained. I'm skinnyfat though. I just want to reach 22 inch

My bidelt has expanded from 45 cm to 56 cm after 1,5 years of gymmaxing, gainng 21 kgs and doing 2 sarms cycles
Lifefuel.

If thats the case my bidelt can literally go from 50-61cm :feelsohh:

Age?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 21796
I have 10 centimeters over my father who has more or less the same skeletal build.

I see myself in the before picture, please share how you got to your current state.

If you've already made a post explaining how you did it you could just share that link here.

PS: its even more impressive that you began at 25 since I've read clavicle's fuse by then and you're stuck with the frame you have

Attachments

• 11111111.png
    11111111.png
    696.9 KB · Views: 0
I see myself in the before picture, please share how you got to your current state.

If you've already made a post explaining how you did it you could just share that link here.

PS: its even more impressive that you began at 25 since I've read clavicle's fuse by then and you're stuck with the frame you have
my routine is on my profile but I honestly wasn't even trying to get wider it just happened, it's extremely simply and lackluster as well.

I don't even care for bodybuilding I just work out to stay in good shape for my hobbies and work.

i got an inch in a month

i got an inch in a month

• +1
Reactions: Harry from mogwarts
my routine is on my profile but I honestly wasn't even trying to get wider it just happened, it's extremely simply and lackluster as well.

I don't even care for bodybuilding I just work out to stay in good shape for my hobbies and work.
So your work is gay for pay? Makes sense

I can flex my shoulders outward giving me some inches so I can at least fraud in pics.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
realistically you will add like at least 5cm

I will always say that gymmaxing is the only proven and effective way to improve frame
What r u talking about? i never saw any other way being discussed

What was you starting you have a 25 inch bidelt right
old picture, I was around 21 or 22 when I started but it didn't look like much due to my proportions.