How much can a penis pump directly BEFORE sex add to your dick?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I've read apparently it can add half an inch to your dick, both girth-wise and length-wise

I'm thinking about using Bathmate

Edit: to clarify, I mean using Bathmate directly before having sex with the girl

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
It helps a ton, some ppl have said up to an additional inch in girth jfl. MPMD has a good vid discussing it.

Bathmate can instantly give you 1"x0.5", sometimes more, additional size after use

This pump can last up to 4-24 hours. The longer you have been using it the longer the pump will last usually.

Don't use other penis pumps because they suck shit. Bathmate is worth the investment, I'll be getting one myself soon

I've read apparently it can add half an inch to your dick, both girth-wise and length-wise

I'm thinking about using Bathmate

Edit: to clarify, I mean using Bathmate directly before having sex with the girl
Warning about bathmate no one talks about, it can suck up your balls or also suck up your sperm cords that are very close to your dick base.

This can cause swelling issues and permanent damage unfortunately.
Dunno if it's worth it but it's up to you

jfl how are you supposed to use this?

tell the bitch brb and stay in the washroom applying it to your dick for 30 mins and come out already erect?

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back