How much effort do u put into making money and budgeting your expenses?

none

• +1
Reactions: traveler
bare minimum tbh

ike right now i should be working but im on .org, racking in $ tho for now

i budget and save a good bit, have roth and traditional ira and then the rest goes into a HYSA, but i do have a lot of urges to waste $ on things that make me happy, like cars, which is worth it to me since being a hypersaver is a cucked and miserable life so much so that multimillionares in their 60s don't know how to spend their money after so many decades of saving

but that doesn't mean you should cuck ur future and spend like a retard and waste your 20s partying like so many here believe

• Woah
It's always better to find ways of making more money rather than saving.

• +1
Budget takes like 4 hrs once to setup and couple hours a month to maintain

Serious moneymaking will take 10+ hrs of your day (counting recovery, learning, & such)

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and traveler
i never budget

never even look at my bank accounts

just chill

• JFL
I wonder why…
but i ignore the rumors and got the approval from God he said he gone show me the way

i keep me some racks stuffed in tha safe

she fuckin me good she give me that face

but i ignore the rumors and got the approval from God he said he gone show me the way

i keep me some racks stuffed in tha safe

she fuckin me good she give me that face
You mean HE fucking you good

bare minimum tbh

ike right now i should be working but im on .org, racking in $ tho for now

i budget and save a good bit, have roth and traditional ira and then the rest goes into a HYSA, but i do have a lot of urges to waste $ on things that make me happy, like cars, which is worth it to me since being a hypersaver is a cucked and miserable life so much so that multimillionares in their 60s don't know how to spend their money after so many decades of saving

but that doesn't mean you should cuck ur future and spend like a retard and waste your 20s partying like so many here believe
mirin investments into future

• +1
Reactions: User28823

Users who are viewing this thread

Back