How much hgh do i need to inject?

YoungChadcel

YoungChadcel

Iron
hey, im gonna buy some hgh (hygetropin) on the darknet and gonna try to get mk677 and aromasin. would these together be good? i'll be buying one kit which includes 100ius of hgh, so my question is how much more would i need to inject if im heightmaxxing? is it a kit after kit type of deal?

btw im 5'6-7", 17 y/o, mom is 5'0", dad is 5'10", is it over? im a chadlite prettyboy but my height isnt cutting it jfl. my family on my fathers side usually has tall males, my uncle is 6'3", will i be saved?

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
7iu a day

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
5IU daily is the recommended dose of hgh, i think for the AI it’s 1mg?

the most important question is whether your growth plates are open, if they aren’t it’s a waste of money

make sure you know the sides and what you’re getting yourself into

5IU daily is the recommended dose of hgh, i think for the AI it’s 1mg?

the most important question is whether your growth plates are open, if they aren’t it’s a waste of money

make sure you know the sides and what you’re getting yourself into
I mean, it's not a waste of money really. Hgh doesn't just grow height.

hey, im gonna buy some hgh (hygetropin) on the darknet and gonna try to get mk677 and aromasin. would these together be good? i'll be buying one kit which includes 100ius of hgh, so my question is how much more would i need to inject if im heightmaxxing? is it a kit after kit type of deal?

btw im 5'6-7", 17 y/o, mom is 5'0", dad is 5'10", is it over? im a chadlite prettyboy but my height isnt cutting it jfl. my family on my fathers side usually has tall males, my uncle is 6'3", will i be saved?
Can you post face pics?
I thought I was chad lite until I got rated at about high tier normie

If you’re actually a chadlite, lets trade ur face with my height, fair deal? 6’2 here, tbh dude being a chadlite is way better than being tall and a normie.

If you’re actually a chadlite, lets trade ur face with my height, fair deal? 6’2 here, tbh dude being a chadlite is way better than being tall and a normie.
hgh can grow face bones

forget cringe ass growth hormone and inject test right now.