how much income do u have per month that u can spend on whatever u want?

T

traveler

Kraken
srs

after taxes, paying rent or mortgage, utility bill, groceries,

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, slavicpsycho, Manletmachine and 2 others
Zero, living off savings, unemployable until HTN+, no recruiter will feel anything but disgust to sub HTN men.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, aspiringexcel, slavicpsycho and 4 others
however much my mom gives me for pocket change for the month

usually 15

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mfk, aspiringexcel, Manletmachine and 1 other person
I earn anywhere from $6000-9000. So $7500 per month. Which is US$5500.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and traveler
i was reading an interesting book recently about burma during british rule

they talked about how they would call the orientals niggers because it would piss them off

should i start doing that to dravidians? they’re all darker than me anyways

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29167 and traveler
i was reading an interesting book recently about burma during british rule

they talked about how they would call the orientals niggers because it would piss them off

should i start doing that to dravidians? they’re all darker than me anyways

I asked you a fucking question, you autist.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, slavicpsycho and traveler
I asked you a fucking question, you autist.
shut it nigger!

just cuz you’re supposedly singaporean doesn’t mean you’re better than kumar back home in bangladesh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, slavicpsycho, traveler and 1 other person

• So Sad
Reactions: traveler
shut it nigger!

just cuz you’re supposedly singaporean doesn’t mean you’re better than kumar back home in bangladesh

hate.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Manletmachine and traveler
He has way more than 15k to spend on whatever he wants. 15k is like a few pennies for him.

He revealed the fact that he got his IQ tested and that it was 72. Can't expand his family's businesses with such a low IQ.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Manletmachine, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
He revealed the fact that he got his IQ tested and that it was 72. Can't expand his family's businesses with such a low IQ.
He was probably LARPing. And I think he has a big trust fund or something.

Pre tax this month just over $19,000

My rent and overall expenses are pretty much insignificant when compared to my salary

Pre tax this month just over $19,000

My rent and overall expenses are pretty much insignificant when compared to my salary
With that income, you can definitely LTR @Pretty women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Zero, living off savings, unemployable until HTN+, no recruiter will feel anything but disgust to sub HTN men.
Why are you considering surgery if you have no income? You should focus on careermaxxing.

And don't come at me with the 'UKcels can only make 20k a year' cope. I am on 32k and most people my age shekelmog me.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and LooksOrDeath
And don't come at me with the 'UKcels can only make 20k a year' cope. I am on 32k and most people my age shekelmog me.
In London?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Holy cope bro that’s a massive excuse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and LooksOrDeath
In London?
Yes. But I live with my parents so my expenses are minimal. But still I would say I am underpaid relative to a lot of people in my field. Recruiters I speak to say 45-50k is more appropriate for me.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
No rent makes it much easier.

Can you find jobs that pay that much right now?
I have recruiters reach from time to time for roles paying anywhere between 45-70k. But the market sucks ass right now and we are nearing the end of the year. Not the best time to look for a role.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Honestly, it really depends on your field. A guy I work with has an PhD from a top 3 uni but prolly makes 25k.
What is his job

• +1
Yes. But I live with my parents so my expenses are minimal. But still I would say I am underpaid relative to a lot of people in my field. Recruiters I speak to say 45-50k is more appropriate for me.
32k is absolute poverty wages in london. It's not good even up north ever since the COL crisis started. I know call centre people on 29-30k here, if you've been working atleast 3-4 years then you're doing terrible still stuck at this wage. I thought you were in tech but 32k in london at a tech job? How are you going to buy a house at this rate? People here on 30k are joining their incomes to get houses in the 300k range but London house prices are a scam. Pakicel? More like povertycel heh.

• +1
srs

after taxes, paying rent or mortgage, utility bill, groceries,
1500 if i wasn't a NEET. It's peanuts because i can save 750-800 by being a NEET on gibs.

32k is absolute poverty wages in london. It's not good even up north ever since the COL crisis started. I know call centre people on 29-30k here, if you've been working atleast 3-4 years then you're doing terrible still stuck at this wage. I thought you were in tech but 32k in london at a tech job? How are you going to buy a house at this rate? People here on 30k are joining their incomes to get houses in the 300k range but London house prices are a scam. Pakicel? More like povertycel heh.
I agree. But I switched careers and only really started working in tech this year.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
But yeah. The povertycel cutoff is 70k in London. It's way more cortisol inducing than being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
But yeah. The povertycel cutoff is 70k in London. It's way more cortisol inducing than being ugly.
Yh it's brutal. On the other hand you kinda have to be in London for Tech. That's where the real tech jobs are and i know a guy who moved there to pursue tech and he's well established now. America is easy mode for ethnics in tech and way better wages too.

• +1
I'd need over $1K take home pay to make progress in life.