How much is sliding genioplasty?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
I live in UK but would travel somewhere in Europe

I'm meant to be saving money for OBO jfl but I need genio, so depending on cost I could get this first

Ik the general range, but it doesn't seem that complex of a surgery, so a cheaper surgeon doesn't seem like much of an issue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, It'snotover and Deleted member 16220
ur probably gonna go blind from OBO :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
ur probably gonna go blind from OBO :lul:
Probably not but that's realistically the only risk
I'm only gonna get a subcranial surgery
But I think it's very rare to go blind

Probably not but that's realistically the only risk
I'm only gonna get a subcranial surgery
But I think it's very rare to go blind
yeah true but its not a very common surgery compared to things like bimax and rhinos, dont get botched

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
yeah true but its not a very common surgery compared to things like bimax and rhinos, dont get botched
Yes, I'm hoping someone else gets it before next summer when I plan on getting it, if I can find a different surgeon
Currently one for u shape but it's $30k and I won't have that by then, and that doesn't fix the whole orbit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I'm meant to be saving money for OBO
Yylaughing 1530984284650

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, Allornothing and T50 Mogger
Between $5,000 to $10,000 depending on surgeon. Go with a better one.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, 5.5psl, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
3k in europe

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, It'snotover, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, 5.5psl, Deleted member 1901 and 4 others
OBO is cage when you could just do an eyebrow transplant to widen the orbital appearance for way cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
What’s OBO?

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
What’s OBO?
orbital box osteotomy

Insane surgery to get like a 0.5psl difference

You will never get ROI on this surgery unless you already have an extremely well paid job

OBO is cage when you could just do an eyebrow transplant to widen the orbital appearance for way cheaper
My IPD is 59mm
My eyebrow positioning is probably fine, as they are wider set than my eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 16220
My IPD is 59mm
My eyebrow positioning is probably fine, as they are wider set than my eyes

It's fine but you have to realize wider eyebrows fraud wider eye area.

Don't do OBO that shit is cage. Eyebrow transplant is like $1-$2k in turkey.

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
It's fine but you have to realize wider eyebrows fraud wider eye area.

Don't do OBO that shit is cage. Eyebrow transplant is like $1-$2k in turkey.
Eyebrow transplant is a mediocre solution to the problem. If your entire orbital framework is compressed slightly longer eyebrows won't do much.

OBO is extreme I suppose but if you can get a top tier surgeon to do it (maybe a less hardcore modification) it can ascend you. An arse tier ESR (<0.43) is a big failo.

Eyebrow transplant is a mediocre solution to the problem. If your entire orbital framework is compressed slightly longer eyebrows won't do much.

OBO is extreme I suppose but if you can get a top tier surgeon to do it (maybe a less hardcore modification) it can ascend you. An arse tier ESR (<0.43) is a big failo.
just expose your brain bro

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl

You cannot seriously say eyebrow transplant is cope ($1k) then say go crack your entire skull in half and high risk of facial paralysis and DYING for $100k.

Where is your brain dude. I guess if you get OBO we will see it since they remove the front half of your skull.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
You cannot seriously say eyebrow transplant is cope ($1k) then say go crack your entire skull in half and high risk of facial paralysis and DYING for $100k.

Where is your brain dude. I guess if you get OBO we will see it since they remove the front half of your skull.
Not the normal OBO approach, and not 100k
For example, u can get 180° subcranial for $30k, but whether this fully corrects it idk

pm me eyes too. I think surgery like this for the eyes is just way too risky. It’s not worth it. People are really going insane with surgeries. This world is so messed up