How much is the range of a infraorbital implant?

the range of what, fuck face?

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 64942 and CarrotMaxxer
Do you have an update on your bimax? Are you happy with the results? I spoke to u like 7 months ago
Yes, I'm happy. I got rhino revision 2.5 months ago and I finally look like a normal-ish person. It really does take like a year for all the swelling to go away, at least at my advanced age. It's been 8 months since the bimax. I'd be happy with my current state as the final result, but I'm hoping for things to tighten up a little bit more over the next 4 months.

And, hopefully I can get jaw and infra implants at 12 months and be done with hardmaxxing for a while. I'm fucking tired though. The worst part isn't the actual surgery and recovery; it's all the planning and scheduling and shit, and paying for it.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, MTNAscension2, Aero and 1 other person
Yes, I'm happy. I got rhino revision 2.5 months ago and I finally look like a normal-ish person. It really does take like a year for all the swelling to go away, at least at my advanced age. It's been 8 months since the bimax. I'd be happy with my current state as the final result, but I'm hoping for things to tighten up a little bit more over the next 4 months.

And, hopefully I can get jaw and infra implants at 12 months and be done with hardmaxxing for a while. I'm fucking tired though. The worst part isn't the actual surgery and recovery; it's all the planning and scheduling and shit, and paying for it.
What movements did you have again? And any rotation?

What movements did you have again? And any rotation?
It was like 9 degrees CCWr. 3mm linear advancement of both jaws. 12mm total pogonion advancement, 7.6mm advancement at the upper incisor midpoint. Plus 6mm genio.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Aero, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person

pics?

It was like 9 degrees CCWr. 3mm linear advancement of both jaws. 12mm total pogonion advancement, 7.6mm advancement at the upper incisor midpoint. Plus 6mm genio.
Mogger

How long after surgery before you can socialize with normies and have nobody notice?

How long after surgery before you can socialize with normies and have nobody notice?
Like between 3 weeks and 2 months. It depends what kind of swelling you get. Mine was all around my nose and upper lip, which made me look really weird. Some people get none of that. Your friends might notice something's up, but casual acquaintances aren't going to think much about it. People adapt to new looks very rapidly, I think. Unless they figure out the first or second time they see you that you've had surgery, they probably never will, unless they're a scheming type of person, like myself.

I don't know why people care so much about keeping it a secret. I got chin implant and rhinoplasty when I was 18, which was in 2002, when plastic surgery was far less common, especially for males, and my whole school knew. No one gave a shit, or if they did, I didn't hear about it. I dated a girl who knew about it before we started dating. And chin implant and rhinoplasty are more embarrassing than jaw surgery. Just say you got oral surgery to fix TMJ or some shit.