WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
If I as 4/10 slavcel went to Brazil like Sao Paulo and had a lot of money

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
how white are you?

If I as 4/10 slavcel went to Brazil like Sao Paulo and had a lot of money
IMG 6205 if you have blue eyes and blonde hair, its a huge halo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Iasacrko
Not sure what you mean

Pale white skin, caucasoid nose, blue eyes
the whiter you are the better
blue eyes are a huge halo
if you arent like 5'5 you can probably ascend
avg male height in brazil is 5'9

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
the whiter you are the better
blue eyes are a huge halo
if you arent like 5'5 you can probably ascend
avg male height in brazil is 5'9
lifefuel

I want these bitches tho

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax
I mean whiteness as in coloring obviously no one gives a shit about "slavs aren't white" in fucking brazil unless you legit look like a gook although being from Western europe defninitely has a halo that being russian doesn't

you also have gringo halo
brazil is an abused dog nation and simps for foreigners (come to brazil meme)

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
I would say that white+blue eyes works well in the brown part of South America and somehow the browns get slav/russian girls.

depends on where u live here. the browner the region the bigger the halo so avoid south brazil. i live here, am very white and dark blonde hair yet i blend in with everyone else

depends on where u live here. the browner the region the bigger the halo so avoid south brazil. i live here, am very white and dark blonde hair yet i blend in with everyone else
So cities like Sao Paulo? That's where I wanna go to fuck white brazilians

são paulo still has way too much competition, you have no ideia the level of chads you can find there. thats if ur plan is using dating apps. if ur good at getting girls irl anywhere ur going to also slay here. but if u really want leverage go to somewhere else like brasilia, são luiz, fortaleza, etc

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Nigga In Brazil being white is everything tho there’s already plenty of white ppl in São Paulo so it’s not the halo u r gonna get in other countries if ur very ugly

But if ur gringo I assume it’ll be much better

• +1
Reactions: murdah
its not comparable to SEA, most here wont look past a legit ugly face, even if it has blue eyes

its still a halo tho, and even more so than other places in the 'west' cause of the rarity factor

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Iasacrko and murdah
its not comparable to SEA, most here wont look past a legit ugly face, even if it has blue eyes

its still a halo tho, and even more so than other places in the 'west' cause of the rarity factor
Yeah the thing about Brazil especially southern places like São Paulo is even tho white is still definitely the biggest smv by far there’s a descent amount of them

Maybe if op is very ugly he should go to northern parts like Bahia where whites are rare and he can get haloed by his face but even then I see a lot of whites when I was to Salvador

The Brazilians white importing is making the population white Unironically :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
If you're good looking and specially blonde (since most Brazilians are pardos >>>> white meds >>>> blacks), you will stand out and be workshiped by many people with Mongrel Complex (Complexo de vira-lata).

If you look like an average white redneck, no.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and DelonLover1999
How well do ethnics do in germany?
Pretty good here better than in Brazil when I used to live there

Here is the only place a girl told me she preferred ethnics to Germans

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and murdah
Yeah the thing about Brazil especially southern places like São Paulo is even tho white is still definitely the biggest smv by far there’s a descent amount of them

Maybe if op is very ugly he should go to northern parts like Bahia where whites are rare and he can get haloed by his face but even then I see a lot of whites when I was to Salvador

The Brazilians white importing is making the population white Unironically :feelskek:
yeah, the upper class of any coastal capital will have a decent amt of whites or at least white passing meds

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
They look low class as fuck. Gringos usually like the ugliest latinas.
Yeah they're prolly "hookers" but who cares I want the white brazilian tall bitch she's so beautiful

What race are you?

Do they like BBC too

not much in your case