how much of a halo is a good eye area?

Lebron_James

Lebron_James

JorBUM cant get 40k
my eyebrows, eyelashes and eyes are like the only things I get compliments on from girls. and its not just like indian girls it goes for white girls and arabs too. Not the korean ones though but I think its mostly because they hate me

my eyebrows, eyelashes and eyes are like the only things I get compliments on from girls. and its not just like indian girls it goes for white girls and arabs too. Not the korean ones though but I think its mostly because they hate me
you should ask the girls that when they compliment you. say Is this halo? is this a striking feature? hows my sexual differentiation? are hunter eyes attractive?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lebronjames23, piec and 8 others
you should ask the girls that when they compliment you. say Is this halo? is this a striking feature? hows my sexual differentiation? are hunter eyes attractive?
setting me up for failure bro :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, piec, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Show them

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
there's only two major halos, the eyes and jaw.

there's some minor ones, but most features will do nothing besides make you ugly.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 64865, Lebron_James and 1 other person
When you have an eye area like this its a huge halo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, brucewayne78, Deleted member 64865 and 2 others
no, ears are law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SensitiveYoungMan, piec and 3 others
Show them
Do I look directly at the phone camera? because when I try to take pics of strictly eye area I have no idea of where to look and end up looking aspie and wide eyed

nothing at all, I have chadlite eye area (minimun) but brown eyes and i look like a rapist. never had a compliment on my hunter eyes btw

• +1
nothing at all, I have chadlite eye area (minimun) but brown eyes and i look like a rapist. never had a compliment on my hunter eyes btw
Aren't hunter eyes supposed to look intimidating tho?
this guy looks like a handsome school shooter,

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Aren't hunter eyes supposed to look intimidating tho?View attachment 2805702 this guy looks like a handsome school shooter
That's what i'm saying. I look intimidating and angry af, i look very lowtrust and unapproachable due to my eyes. I am using elbastardos eye drops though, might get a lighter color.

• So Sad
Best halo possible imo, jaw second

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and Lebron_James
That's what i'm saying. I look intimidating and angry af, i look very lowtrust and unapproachable due to my eyes. I am using elbastardos eye drops though, might get a lighter color.
I got blessed with almond eyes (I think), luckily I didn't get hunter eyes because I don't look low trust at all and low trust eyes would fuck up my harmony

• Love it
Reactions: Jeww
Best halo possible imo, jaw second
true,eyes really make or break u,is the reason why yall niggas see fatcels pulling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri
I got blessed with almond eyes (I think), luckily I didn't get hunter eyes because I don't look low trust at all and low trust eyes would fuck up my harmony
nigga lebron what the fuck are u doing on here

• JFL
If your face is mainly high thrust then low thrust hunter eyes will be better than another high thrust feature, it will improve harmony not worsen it

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and Deleted member 64865
Pm face if ud like

• +1
Eye area is super important ngl
Ive seen people especially girls with subpar or average facial structure but saved by really good eye area
It legit saves some people from subhumanity but id argue jaw is just as or even more important

• +1
Reactions: xeqri and Lebron_James
true,eyes really make or break u,is the reason why yall niggas be fatcels pulling
Nah it’s not enough though, you still need to be gl overall, I’m a fatcel with a pretty good eye area (you can look at my threads) and I still don’t pull, lean is a must

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lebron_James and Deleted member 64865
Eye area is super important ngl
Ive seen people especially girls with subpar or average facial structure but saved by really good eye area
It legit saves some people from subhumanity but id argue jaw is just as or even more important
I just don’t know if I can see somebody with good eyes being ugly unless their reccesed asf that’s the thing,niggas I see that are ugly because of their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and Deleted member 55314
Nah it’s not enough though, you still need to be gl overall, I’m a fatcel with a pretty good eye area (you can look at my threads) and I still don’t pull, lean is a must
well obviously lean is law,but it’s saving u from being subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, xeqri and Deleted member 55314
Yeah, most fatcels subhumans tbh
no shit,I hate seeing mfs say “muh chad dosent need to be lean and shit like that”just so they can stay fat and rot jfl

• +1
Reactions: xeqri and Lebron_James
Hopefully it looks better once lean and face will look slimmer, I’m also saved a bit by wide eyebrows, hold up I need to find thread on eyebrows influence on eye distance

Hopefully it looks better once lean and face will look slimmer, I’m also saved a bit by wide eyebrows, hold up I need to find thread on eyebrows influence on eye distance
leanmaxxing started this month, 5'10 158 trying to get down to get down a bit and then lean bulk since I bulked wrong and got to 161 with a good amount of muscle but also 20% bf

I've seen more veins appear on my forearms though so that is probably a good sign

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
LeBron your the goat

• Love it
I wouldn’t know my eyes look bland as fuck