how much of a looksmin is depression and loneliness?

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
assuming you're doing everything optimally (healthy lifestyle, sleep, nutrition, gym etc etc), how much of a looksmin is being lonely (ofc sexless) and depressed 24/7? does it have an impact physically or it's only a mental health issue?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 2816 and 5 others
If you are handsome you get mysterious halo, if you are ugly you are just incel.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Agendum, The Grinch and 7 others
assuming you're doing everything optimally (healthy lifestyle, sleep, nutrition, gym etc etc), how much of a looksmin is being lonely (ofc sexless) and depressed 24/7? does it have an impact physically or it's only a mental health issue?
Not that much
But if you're actually depressed 24/7 you won't have a healthy lifestyle and good sleep, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 23865
you wouldn't be depressed in the first place.
I am. obviously it would be much worse if I was doing nothing and rotting but I'm still depressed af

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, kidswb, MSEinvestigator and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and HarrierDuBois
It's impossible to know because most depressed people have shit lifestyle. It's like drugs. Poor heroin addicts look like they're dying. Rich heroin addicts look like normal people. Because it's the lifestyle, not the heroin.

I feel like I look pretty good health wise (not attractiveness wise) for my age and I've been depressed/stressed/and anxious my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Deleted member 23865
i'm considered a chad in my country, im 6'1 and i come from a rich family.
Depression is a illness, it kills me everyday

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and SoundnVision
It often goes hand in hand with alcohol which obviously is a huge looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
Read that. Over

do u think its permanent? Can i recover ?

you wouldn't be depressed in the first place.
I do all of that and still have very depressive/suicidal episodes. Average height, middle class and above average looking also.
Some people just genuinely have fucked brain chemistry which is no fault of their own