How much of ylrven's success can be attributed to gymmaxxing/roidmaxxing?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Based on his videos, we can clearly see that he finds success and has girlfriends literally sending him nudes despite being an autist. I find it hard to believe that everyone can make it to that point just by being jacked though.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
going to the gym didn't give him his faceframeheight

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, proxyy, Gerardwayfan and 1 other person
going to the gym didn't give him his faceframeheight
The black pill strikes again. I would like to see a before and after looksmaxxing comparison from @ylrven based on that it could give me lifefuel or ropefuel.

Based on his videos, we can clearly see that he finds success and has girlfriends literally sending him nudes despite being an autist. I find it hard to believe that everyone can make it to that point just by being jacked though.

Well hello subhuman who refuses to gym. What are you posting my profile picture for?
Dont know, honestly seems like a trend to post others pfps with no context, seems funny

Just be high htn theory

Dude shut the fuck up and quit talking about him. He just got in shape and softmaxxed. You’re so fucking annoying and on his dick for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and PrimoMaxxer
Dude shut the fuck up and quit talking about him. He just got in shape and softmaxxed. You’re so fucking annoying and on his dick for no reason
Do you not want to accomplish what he accomplishes? Also quit it with the edgelord attitude you fat piece of shit. How does it feel to be at the very bottom

• WTF
Reactions: sudanguy
Do you not want to accomplish what he accomplishes? Also quit it with the edgelord attitude you fat piece of shit. How does it feel to be at the very bottom
@ylrven You better get your boy

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
chadd spotted

• WTF
No way to know, seriously, you wont get any good answers to such a ominous question

Honestly if I were that dude I would rope no kidding. No amount of leanmaxxing is going to save that one
Wtf leanmaxxing will make it face pencil like

Is that right @sudanguy ?

• WTF
No way to know, seriously, you wont get any good answers to such a ominous question
Honestly even an opinion would be nice, better than trying to figure it out on my own

Honestly even an opinion would be nice, better than trying to figure it out on my own
Are you his servant ? Why would anyone give a shit about another man success, you wont know anything unless you ask each girl individually to know why, seriously

• +1
Are you his servant ? Why would anyone give a shit about another man success, you wont know anything unless you ask each girl individually to know why, seriously
Better to try to replicate someone’s success than continue rotting. Clearly he has it figured out. I’m willing to set aside my ego for a bit if it means excelling

Better to try to replicate someone’s success than continue rotting. Clearly he has it figured out. I’m willing to set aside my ego for a bit if it means excelling
are you fucking retarded ? Doesnt mean if he succeed you will

• +1
are you fucking retarded ? Doesnt mean if he succeed you will
Well duh, I’m not the same person so there’s no guarantee. But wouldn’t you rather give it a shot?

Well duh, I’m not the same person so there’s no guarantee. But wouldn’t you rather give it a shot?
Nope, i have a better thing to do than listening to retards online who claims to slay for validation

• +1
Nope, i have a better thing to do than listening to retards online who claims to slay for validation
Then you can continue to rot here, simple as that. Maybe he’s larping and it’s all bullshit. But maybe he’s not. Maybe the chance exists for his strategy to work for me, however slight it is.

Then you can continue to rot here, simple as that. Maybe he’s larping and it’s all bullshit. But maybe he’s not. Maybe the chance exists for his strategy to work for me, however slight it is.
Lol

• +1
good face + height more than gym but gym def helps

Id say a good amount of my sucess because i am a lot bigger than my high school peers making me stand out in a party and it got me into forums and lookism

His face its all genetics. Then I believe muscles look good on him because he has masc features and isnt really a prettyboy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back