How much taller can I grow?

D

Deleted member 21796

maxilia and bones determine everything
Title. I am 15 year old male 5'8 with 5'0 mom and 5'8 dad in prime. I'm currently in Tanner stage 4.3 (approximatively) and I haven't grown much in the last year (around 1 cm). Can I grow to 5'10/5'11 naturally or it's over?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
You're lucky to be 5'8 atm. Maybe you can get to 5'11 naturally depends, most people grow a few inches from 15-18 years and beyond

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21796
You will never really know unless you've heightmaxxed up until your growth plate's are fused

6"3 and wide frame with good muscle insertion' or death tbh....

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
You're lucky to be 5'8 atm. Maybe you can get to 5'11 naturally depends, most people grow a few inches from 15-18 years and beyond
no way he is growing beyond 5'9 at tanner stage 4.3 + he hasn't grown in a year

Title. I am 15 year old male 5'8 with 5'0 mom and 5'8 dad in prime. I'm currently in Tanner stage 4.3 (approximatively) and I haven't grown much in the last year (around 1 cm). Can I grow to 5'10/5'11 naturally or it's over?
you will likely only be 5ft 9 maybe 5ft 10-11 if you inject copious amounts of GH at this stage

My ulna predicted me at 5'9.5
my ulna predicted me at 5'11 and I'm 5'7. They are rough correlations not true to that extent or all of the time.

• So Sad
It's all about genetics, bozo. My father is 6'4 and yet I only grew to 6'0. My mother isn't short too. She's 5'7.

• So Sad
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Just heightmaxx till your 20-21 (usually when growth plates are fused) and see the result's

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Just heightmaxx till your 20-21 (usually when growth plates are fused) and see the result's
I can't inject that's the problem. If i could I most definetly would do everything possible to heightmax

I can't inject that's the problem. If i could I most definetly would do everything possible to heightmax
Not just injecting but other heightmaxxing like sleeping and diet and excerise

honestly i will be fine at 5'10 I just want to be at the cutoff for face>height
Not just injecting but other heightmaxxing like sleeping and diet and excerise
Yes I will also take vit d k2mk4 etc... The problem is I have barely grown last year so I'm scared

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Did someone with similar parent's height grow to 5'11? I need some lifefuel...

Did someone with similar parent's height grow to 5'11? I need some lifefuel...
stop coping only way you will grow to 5'11" is if you get LL surgery
you could make it to 5'10" if you start injecting 10 IU of GH a day till the day you reach 20 and use aromatase inhibitor

Unless you have open growth plates and get a miracle growth spurt which is highly unlikely given your growth rate and tanners stage

I'm not sure what kind of answer you're looking for, do you want to be told to stretch and listen to grow taller subliminals?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: odegoat and Deleted member 21796
stop coping only way you will grow to 5'11" is if you get LL surgery
you could make it to 5'10" if you start injecting 10 IU of GH a day till the day you reach 20 and use aromatase inhibitor

Unless you have open growth plates and get a miracle growth spurt which is highly unlikely given your growth rate and tanners stage

I'm not sure what kind of answer you're looking for, do you want to be told to stretch and listen to grow taller subliminals?
brutal I guess I will just liftmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
My parents would never let me+ too high inhib
Emotional blackmail
I can't tell you to do it behind their back cuz I don't wanna be prosecuted so I guess do that in minecraft or something

• JFL
honestly i will be fine at 5'10 I just want to be at the cutoff for face>height

Yes I will also take vit d k2mk4 etc... The problem is I have barely grown last year so I'm scared
Yes if really that desperate wear air max 90's they add 2 inche's of height

But i've grown 2cm simply from excerising,sleeping 10 hrs before 10pm, eat red meat's high in protien(good diet),nofap.

I'm 16 rn and 5"8 too

• +1