How much time it takes to go from 17-20% to 10% bf assuming you are eating 500 calorie deficit from maintenance

5.5psl

5.5psl

Small chin big nose -> big chin small nose
I am currently around 17-18 and I want to reach till 10 for facial leaness and starting my steroid cycle how much time would it take to reach naturally at 500 calorie deficit don't wanna lose my hard earned natty muscles

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight and thecel
Depends how much you weight

you can do the maths with your weight assuming you lose 1 pound of fat a week

Depends how much you weight
My current weight is 87 kg and around 17% I am assuming to reach 8-10% in max 3 months without losing much muscle is it acheive able in 3 months ?

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
You wont do 20% to 10% in 3 months with minimal muscle mass loss and a 500kcal deficit.

5-7 months is realistic if you rarely or never cheat and keep being in a daily 500 deficit.

You can do it in 3 months with huge muscle mass loss if you starve yourself.

Keep in mind your BMR will go down as you lose weight.
And you need to lower your energy consumption even further to compensate for the fact you weigh less.

Another point where people fail and why so people ultimately achieve 10% and sub 10% fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and BrahminBoss
You wont do 20% to 10% in 3 months with minimal muscle mass loss and a 500kcal deficit.

5-7 months is realistic if you rarely or never cheat and keep being in a daily 500 deficit.

And you need to lower your energy consumption even further to compensate for the fact you weigh less.

Another point where people fail and why so people ultimately achieve 10% and sub 10% fat
Brutal if it will take me 5-7 months natty I will then just get till 15% body fat then start my steroid cycle

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
Brutal if it will take me 5-7 months natty I will then just get till 15% body fat then start my steroid cycle
You could always cheat with clenbuterol hcl, cardarine or peds.

Personally I had some minor heart issues with clenbuterol but the fact is it worked. Based on what I was eating (same kcal as before), and how much fat loss I got in just 2 weeks, it boosted my metabolism by 30-40%. Online estimates are very conservative when they say 20%.

So if previously your resting metabolic rate was 1900, on a clen cycle it would be as high as 2660. No need to say how massively that will accelerate fat loss, that's almost 2 full pounds or 1 kg extra lost per week even if you just sit in front of a TV and keep eating 1900.

It will also keep you very warm if you live in a cold place which is another bonus.
But again, I have to say, I got a fast heart rate from it and felt heart pain while working out at the gym with it. It went away after I stopped clen.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and 5.5psl
You could always cheat with clenbuterol hcl, cardarine or peds.

Personally I had some minor heart issues with clenbuterol but the fact is it worked. Based on what I was eating (same kcal as before), and how much fat loss I got in just 2 weeks, it boosted my metabolism by 30-40%. Online estimates are very conservative when they say 20%.

It will also keep you very warm if you live in a cold place which is another bonus.
Dnp mogs them to suicide

Natty bulking is such a meme lol

O

Or just take thyroid

I went from 90 to 84kg with minimal muscle loss in a month using DNP and roids JFL

• +1
Reactions: thecel